PEARL JAM: Word Scramble Game

Comments

• 71step28 wrote:
    broken heart
    :D ..awesome...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    makeiemrcdcy

cmon Dimi! ;)
  • Mike McCready
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Mike McCready
    suuuuuuure! with my best wishes for a good though short night for you! I'm off ;) :yawn:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Mike McCready
    suuuuuuure! with my best wishes for a good though short night for you! I'm off ;) :yawn:
    ;)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I'll go for Dimitri OK.....

NMCPOLLTPYIAIMU
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    I'll go for Dimitri OK.....

NMCPOLLTPYIAIMU

It's a song 2 words
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Olympic Platinum

good one!
    Olympic Platinum

good one!

BRAVO

So what word do you have?

• aactrebdmaehnsre

this is a tough one....
  • Only a real PJ fan will get this because it's an accepted title of a song but not the one that got printed on the cd.
    Only a real PJ fan will get this because it's an accepted title of a song but not the one that got printed on the cd.

Is this one word, two words?

• It's 4 words.

Think old school boots from the early to mid 90's.
  • aactrebdmaehnsre

this is a tough one....
    Breath And A Scream
  • ainbordnrbnee
  • Brendan Obrien

mobosaragp
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    edited February 2010
    Brendan Obrien

mobosaragp

boom gaspar

DWNMAARSEOOORHYRUURMT

5 WORDS
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    DWMHTLUONWTRNTBNAILEERNHIEDLYSAMONA

9 words :)

or something, haha.
  • DWMHTLUONWTRNTBNAILEERNHIEDLYSAMONA

9 words :)

or something, haha.

Elderly Woman......Small Town

I'm trying to figure the other one out.
    Please remember singurlarity the last person to unscramble a word is the first person to put up a new word, they've earned it. :D

BtW Hammerdonkey that word last night had me totally stumped, I figured well THIS game was over and didn't make 24 hours. Bravo good one. :D

Peace

• agauthiermdphdagauthiermdphd Posts: 144
    edited February 2010
    DWNMAARSEOOORHYRUURMT

5 WORDS

Throw your arms around me

DEEEEHLLMNOOOOPRTTYV (cover song, 6 words)
    Post edited by agauthiermdphd on
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.

Montreal 20/06/03, Montreal 15/09/05, Ottawa 16/09/05. Montreal 1 (EV) 09/08/08; Albany 2 (EV) 09/06/09.
    Toronto 21/08/09; Cleveland 9/05/10; Buffalo 10/05/10. Montreal 7/09/11; Toronto 11/9/11; Toronto 12/9/11; Ottawa 14/9/11.
    London 16/07/13; Pittsburg 11/10/13; Buffalo 12/10/13. Moline (No Code) 17/10/14, St Paul 19/10/14, Milwaukee (Yield) 20/10/14.
    Quebec City 5/5/2016, Ottawa 8/5/2016; Toronto (Binaural) 10/5/2016, Toronto 12/5/2016 (Completed Ten, finally got Oceans).
    London 18/7/2018, London 19/7/2018 :(, Boston 2/9/2018.
    Quebec City 1/9/2022; Ottawa 3/9/2022; Hamilton 6/9/2022, Toronto 8/9/2022.
    DWNMAARSEOOORHYRUURMT

5 WORDS

NICE
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Is pretty one of the words? sorry I'm crap at this :?
  • DWNMAARSEOOORHYRUURMT

5 WORDS

DEEEEHLLMNOOOOPRTTYV (cover song, 6 words)
    Let My Love Open The Door
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR!!

Edit - dimitris got it before me!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• ryustiinocf
    3 words
  • -Buru- wrote:
    LET MY LOVE OPEN THE DOOR!!

Edit - dimitris got it before me!
    Hola mujer de Argentina !!que passa quapa??? :D
  • ryustiinocf
    3 words

Oh shit...I didn't get it
  • ryustiinocf
    3 words

cover song
    ryustiinocf
    3 words

cover song

city of ruins