PEARL JAM: Word Scramble Game

g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I hope some will try this: UNscramble the letters to figure out what word (related to PEARL JAM) it is, first to get it goes next. I'll start it out simple:

RALIANBU
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under p wrote:
    I hope some will try this: UNscramble the letters to figure out what word (related to PEARL JAM) it is, first to get it goes next. I'll start it out simple:

RALIANBU
    Binaural (My 7 year old got it :shock: )

NIJFAROB
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    g under p wrote:

RALIANBU
    Binaural (My 7 year old got it :shock: )

NIJFAROB

BRAIN OF J
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • NeilNeil Posts: 82
    BRAIN OF J or Banjo Rif, not sure how bluegrass PJ is lately :)
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    MOOB
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • boom :mrgreen:
  • og
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    og
    Go

How about:
    /224000/
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    04 - 20 - 02

ENOCPVAOLTIABTA
    note - it is more than 1 word
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• OOHHMYGEW
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    -Buru- wrote:
    04 - 20 - 02

ENOCPVAOLTIABTA

I'm just guessing

Love Boat Captain?
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

OOHHMYGEW

Why Go Home

• -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    g under p wrote:
    -Buru- wrote:
    04 - 20 - 02

ENOCPVAOLTIABTA

I'm just guessing

Love Boat Captain?

indeed!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• LOANNEROL
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    DRIDEERDVDE

Two words, it's harder to scramble the words than to unscramble them.

LOANNEROL

Hey Demetri you need to unscramble a word before posting a new one...

ALL OR NONE

DRIDEERDVDE

• g under p wrote:
    DRIDEERDVDE

Eddie Vedder

EFRFICNDEEN
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • g under p wrote:
    LOANNEROL

Hey Demetri you need to unscramble a word before posting a new one...

ALL OR NONE
    ok! :D
    g under p wrote:
    DRIDEERDVDE

Eddie Vedder

EFRFICNDEEN

Hmmmmm I'm going crazy here, this is tricky...is this..

INDIFFERENCE? If it is you needed 2 I's

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,844
    nte :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    SKALSITS

Two words

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,844
    Last Kiss

s.v
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    vs

vylnegifot
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    vs

vylnegifot

Given To Fly

SREAEDGEINES

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Green Disease

pdsefnoudseo
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    Green Disease

pdsefnoudseo

SPEED OF SOUND

GCSPNARLPIMENLTAOIS :mrgreen:

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:
    Green Disease

pdsefnoudseo

SPEED OF SOUND

What????? :lol: :?:
    71step28 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    justam wrote:
    Green Disease

pdsefnoudseo

SPEED OF SOUND

What????? :lol: :?:

I don't think anyone will get it, hint....3 words remember Pearl Jam related just look closely.

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Ha 8-)
    All Encompassing Trip :lol:
  • 71step28 wrote:
    Ha 8-)
    All Encompassing Trip :lol:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: