2009 S/N Klausen SLC poster for sale - LOWER PRICE

PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
edited February 2010 in The Porch
I have a 2009 signed/numbered Salt Lake City poster for sale if anyone is interested.

Its a great poster. Unfortunately, my wife is not of a fan of it so it will never be framed and displayed.

I am asking $100 for the print. PM me if interested.

0:144526.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• you've bought it for 60$ at artillerdesign.com and now you sell it for 110$? that is 83,3% :roll:
    Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Düsseldorf 2007, Nijmegen 2007, Berlin 2009, London 2009, Berlin 2010, Gdynia 2010, Berlin 2012, Berlin 2014, Barcelona 2018, Berlin 2018, Padova 2018, Berlin 2022, Zürich 2022 
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    The price of the poster is based on the EBeans 6 month average for an s/n copy (my price is actually below the average). I also asked a few poster collectors from the board what a fair offer price would be for the print and they offered a similar number.
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Seems pretty fair to me, let's not turn this into another thread arguing about selling posters... It'll either sell or it wont and you are either interested or not.
  • PRSNT10SPRSNT10S Posts: 206
    I had mine framed at Micheals (free advertising). They did a fantastic job framing my print as well as showing me many different options to optimize the beauty the print beholds. Because of its beauty and the strong memories I will always have from the superb show that night, my print is now priceless. To sell the print (if you were present at the show) would be shameful. There's only one option that will work in this situation... The print stays, sell the wife.
    Your words help me heal
    Redigested past regrets
    I see things clearer
  • burnhard wrote:
    you've bought it for 60$ at artillerdesign.com and now you sell it for 110$? that is 83,3% :roll:

a very fair price, and not worthy of your 4th post to bitch at him about it............
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    thought it was cheap too
  • Flip Flip Hooray!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    Seems like a pretty fair price to me as well. I'd be all over it if I wasn't broke and the 1st addition wasn't going up for sale soon via 10c...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • burnhard wrote:
    you've bought it for 60$ at artillerdesign.com and now you sell it for 110$? that is 83,3% :roll:

I know this is an ignorant thing to say but please, just shut up. Go use your math skills somewhere else.
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Bump. PJ-cubs is a stand-up dude - somebody should pick this up - great price!
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    it's cheap. this poster is also, imo, is brad's best work to date... yep... better than the cloak and veil. shit, i wouldn't sell mine for $200.
  • BK144862 wrote:
    I had mine framed at Micheals.

I hear bad bad things about Micheals...
  • burnhard wrote:

a very fair price, and not worthy of your 4th post to bitch at him about it............
    burnhard wrote:

I know this is an ignorant thing to say but please, just shut up. Go use your math skills somewhere else.
    +1 on both counts. So because your grandfather got his T206 Honus Wagner card for a quarter, he's not allowed to sell it now for a couple million? Come on. Take an economics course.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    BK144862 wrote:

Only thing bad i've heard is their very high prices deals. Don't be a sucker when you see those 50% off frame your poster sales. The one thing good I like about Dartmouth Crossing's Micheals place is their customer service. They are pretty sweet! ;)
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    edited February 2010
    demetrios wrote:
    BK144862 wrote:

Only thing bad i've heard is their very high prices deals. Don't be a sucker when you see those 50% off frame your poster sales. The one thing good I like about Dartmouth Crossing's Micheals place is their customer service. They are pretty sweet! ;)

The part-time framer I have used to work there. She said she was "trained" by them to put ATG tape (double sided tape) on the back of the mat and stick it to the face of the artwork. This is about the worst thing you can do. This is also what I've heard from other frame shops who have opened their things. I've also had customers come to my frame shop after they've sliced the bottom off a limited edition print and taped it to the back of the frame, not knowing what a limited-edition is. Also would you prefer to spend $100 on framing, or go to a place which charges $200 for framing but gives you a 50% off coupon?

...just food for thought. There are other big boxes which handle prints with more care than them in particular, but if you go to an independent framer, you'll probably get quality framing that you can count on, that does not involve tape being permanently stuck to the face.

And, there are some who have had no problems with M's, so its solely up to you who to trust.

Usually an indie frame shop will work with you, if you tell them at the beginning what your budget is.
    Post edited by CJMST3K on
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Thanks Hoff for droppin the knowledge on us.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Hey should I sell my 54 Topps Hank Aaron for 2 cents on here or hold out for a higher price?
    Bump
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    this hasnt sold?

christ the arse really has fallen out of the poster world

I thought 460 for an easy street was bad (i mean low)
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Equally shocked. This was Klausen's print of the year. (I think it nudges Toronto by a hair). I still say it will be the DC reaper/showbox print of 09 in a few years!
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    I would guess that it hasn't sold yet because most of the people who frequent this board for posters know that the SLC firsts are only 3 posters away at this point and will probably be up Monday or Tuesday next week... (please god let it be Monday cause I have a weekly meeting that I am in until 9:30 PT on Tuesdays :shock: )......
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • shep wrote:
    I would guess that it hasn't sold yet because most of the people who frequent this board for posters know that the SLC firsts are only 3 posters away at this point and will probably be up Monday or Tuesday next week... (please god let it be Monday cause I have a weekly meeting that I am in until 9:30 PT on Tuesdays :shock: )......

there is no indication that the SLC first will sell out....virtualy none of the others have...so I think you're okay
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • He took the time to do some research so that he wouldn't run into people thinking he wa gouging 10C members. I say thanks for being fair.
    ...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
    seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
    and now he's home
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old, same old friend...
  • i have seen the slc s/n being sold for about 80$ at ebay in december and last weekend, so i was a bit shocked. but no offense! :-)
    probably you're right.. it's one of klausens best works and worth the money.. so good luck for your sale.
    Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Düsseldorf 2007, Nijmegen 2007, Berlin 2009, London 2009, Berlin 2010, Gdynia 2010, Berlin 2012, Berlin 2014, Barcelona 2018, Berlin 2018, Padova 2018, Berlin 2022, Zürich 2022 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    shep wrote:
    I would guess that it hasn't sold yet because most of the people who frequent this board for posters know that the SLC firsts are only 3 posters away at this point and will probably be up Monday or Tuesday next week...

yup, that's what I'm doing. plus I really dont care about S/N. I actually prefer 1st edition so that if something happens to it I dont feel as bad.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    Bump and price lowered.
    pfffft... jack that price back up there.
    Bump
  • How much would you charge to ship to the UK?
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,