Who are all you white people?

2»

Comments

• fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    PJaddicted wrote:
    How are you???? Hows the baby and the wife? ox :D

I'm good, thanks! He is "army-crawling" around now, he's 9 months old. He's a happy little guy, he's getting this charming little personality. The wife is good, the job is good, Kiss will be touring in 2010, it's all good!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741

Best site ever. I used this in another thred at some point. That shit is hilarious and dead on.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Best site ever. I used this in another thred at some point. That shit is hilarious and dead on.

Absolutely. I fall victim to the Ray Ban's. Hilarious. Though I found out they sell the book in Urban Outfitters, which really disheartens me. At least he could poke fun of himself and UO. HATE Urban Outfitters.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    fanch75 wrote:
    Black people as a group are way too smart to engage in sports that involve freezing your nuts off, flying down a track at 90mph with your body as your vehicle (!!!), or putting on blades and scooting around on ice (which human being generally avoid in all other situations).

The same goes for activities like tying a rubber band to your leg and jumping off a cliff, jumping out of an airplane in fine working order, and climbing up rocks when you can just ride up. Only white people do dumb shit like this.

so i guess this dude ain't black...that's bitchin' make-up ;) :P

svDAVIS_narrowweb__300x335,0.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,741
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Absolutely. I fall victim to the Ray Ban's. Hilarious. Though I found out they sell the book in Urban Outfitters, which really disheartens me. At least he could poke fun of himself and UO. HATE Urban Outfitters.

So many of the fit me. It's great. I didn't knwo they sell the book there. Kind of dumb but whatever.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,990
    fanch75 wrote:
    Black people as a group are way too smart to engage in sports that involve freezing your nuts off, flying down a track at 90mph with your body as your vehicle (!!!), or putting on blades and scooting around on ice (which human being generally avoid in all other situations).

The same goes for activities like tying a rubber band to your leg and jumping off a cliff, jumping out of an airplane in fine working order, and climbing up rocks when you can just ride up. Only white people do dumb shit like this.

You were almost accurate here. Because those brothas sure as hell don't like tying on a rubber. :lol: Then again, who does?