Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    :? :?:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    fanch75 wrote:
    ?????

I'm right here, motherfuckaaaaaa!!!!!!!! White as the day is long.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    I'm not white, I'm more of a pinkish-bluish-brown
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    like john mayer?
  • Options
    jus bein mah self!
  • Options
    i ain't white....beeeeeeeeeeeetch!
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    i ain't white....beeeeeeeeeeeetch!

Me either :mrgreen:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    whats this white?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Judge: Why do you people call yourselves black? You look more brown than black.
    Steve Biko: Why do you call yourselves white? You look more pink than white.
    *CRY FREEDOM....The movie

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Its difficult getting any color during winter in New England. Gimme a break.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    who you calling 'people'?!?!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,965
    Y'all don't know what it's like, being male, middle-class and white.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    norm wrote:
    who you calling 'people'?!?!

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    KISS sucks.

Monkey asses.
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    How are you???? Hows the baby and the wife? ox :D
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    hey fanch...hope things are going well. i am actually watching the whi(n)te(r) olympics as we speak.
  • Options
    flywallyflyflywallyfly Posts: 1,453
    When is KISS putting out their Easter rap album?
  • Options
    I have a Hispanic last name, but I'm as Mexican as Taco Bell horchata.

However, I will mark Hispanic on job applications, surveys, etc... I figure it's gonna get ruined when they see me anyway.
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    RW81233 wrote:
    hey fanch...hope things are going well. i am actually watching the whi(n)te(r) olympics as we speak.

090301_Tommie_John-727486.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    :D Faaaaanch
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Damnit fanch! You got the message board confused with http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ again, didn't you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    This seems a little Monty Python, and I like it.
  • Options
    swm77swm77 Posts: 18
    I'm a white canadian, with Scottish, English, and czech background in other words a mutt
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm red & green :oops: :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen: :oops:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    my husband is really brown from shoveling so much snow. his face looks like he's been to the beach.

i'm very white :D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

090301_Tommie_John-727486.jpg
    @)#(@!) was the U.S.'s first black gold medalist in the winter olympics), but these sports cost tons of money to get into as a kid unlike track and field (later on they cost money, but all you need are shoes to get started).
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    RW81233 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    @)#(@!) was the U.S.'s first black gold medalist in the winter olympics), but these sports cost tons of money to get into as a kid unlike track and field (later on they cost money, but all you need are shoes to get started).

No confusion, knew the point you were trying to dive with regard to the winter olympics ... thought the pic would make you chuckle.

One thing I would throw out there, it's not just an economic difference and it's not just the US only fielding mostly white athletes, it's every country. Most of these sports originated and flourish in northern countries (you know, where the snow is) ... thus, the excess of white people. As for the US, most of these athletes come from the northern states where these facilities are located, which, again ... are mostly white.

I'm sure there is some economic role in it ... but, it's certainly not the only reason.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    most def...i mean it costs nothing to play hockey in canada, and there are plenty of black people there, but very few black canadians play hockey so there's other stuff going on for sure. that's why sports are such a fun sociological thing to look at. that's also why i love my job.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Black people as a group are way too smart to engage in sports that involve freezing your nuts off, flying down a track at 90mph with your body as your vehicle (!!!), or putting on blades and scooting around on ice (which human being generally avoid in all other situations).

The same goes for activities like tying a rubber band to your leg and jumping off a cliff, jumping out of an airplane in fine working order, and climbing up rocks when you can just ride up. Only white people do dumb shit like this.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?