You dropped food on the floor...do you eat it?

2»

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    :P oww the older women ...what can you teach me :o

How old are you? And I can teach you A LOT! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • that is gold zig - where'd you find that flow diagram? love it! i like to think i'm a puma most of the time. reowww. how are you, and where are you? fallen off the face of the earth much? ;)
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    that is gold zig - where'd you find that flow diagram? love it! i like to think i'm a puma most of the time. reowww. how are you, and where are you? fallen off the face of the earth much? ;)

Heeey!! How are you?! I'm good as always! I'm here, there, everywhere! I'm still pissed I missed your phone call the other week though! :x Love the reowww! haha :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Doubtful, unless its a 50 dollar steak, as stated earlier, then I'd rinse and recook enough to kill anything that got on it.
    Save room for dessert!
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I personally never ever do....ew....but my mate the other night dropped a chip on the floor and said "two second rule" and picked it up and ate it! AND I have dogs that walk all around the house too! :? So gross. But he thought it was completely normally.

I agree with you :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • i used to....the whole 'kiss it up to god mentality' instilled in me by my mother. :P
    i won't say i never do now, but really.....not often at all, quite rare. i've read too much stuff about just how nasty almost all surfaces are, and that even a half-second of touch can cause contamination so yea....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Only if you pick all of the hairs off it first.
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    i used to....the whole 'kiss it up to god mentality' instilled in me by my mother. :P
    i won't say i never do now, but really.....not often at all, quite rare. i've read too much stuff about just how nasty almost all surfaces are, and that even a half-second of touch can cause contamination so yea....

:lol: My parents would always say " It'll be alright. God licked it before the Devil!!" :D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    there is no way i'm throwing out a porterhouse...or even a NY strip. rince that baby off and toss her on the grill.

just don't tell the gf. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Austicman wrote:
    i used to....the whole 'kiss it up to god mentality' instilled in me by my mother. :P

:lol: My parents would always say " It'll be alright. God licked it before the Devil!!" :D

that's priceless!
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Absa-SMURF-ly!

Then again, you are talking to a guy who ate dirt and leaves as a kid.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive