who wants to be my valentine .....

13»

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I know she loves jewellery.....especially pearl necklaces! :thumbup: Don't ya Kimmy? :lol:

again .... depends on the gain ;):lol:

hahaha!!! :lol::lol:

Well on my Valentine's Day, I think I might 'wake and bake'....then cook myself bacon and eggs and baked beans when I get munchy....then do some work!

What are your plans, Pearl Necklace Queen?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    g under p wrote:

I'm Wishing for YOU A.......HAPPY, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Peace

aawww - *melts* :D
    impatience is a gift ........
    zenith wrote:

awww - you just need to find yourself a kel

and youve got nothing to complain about - ive been sexless for 18 months now :x im buying shares in duracel!!!!

I've just gone two weeks....got at least 2 left....maybe 4....it sucks so bad....and a lot of hard fucking work! :x

18 months?! Without a single fuck? What about that guy with whom we were travelling....remember you woke up in his bed but both of you can't remember how you got in there?! Huh? Huh? You might have had a bit of hanky panky going on that night you didn't know about!?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I know she loves jewellery.....especially pearl necklaces! :thumbup: Don't ya Kimmy? :lol:

again .... depends on the gain ;):lol:

hahaha!!! :lol::lol:

Well on my Valentine's Day, I think I might 'wake and bake'....then cook myself bacon and eggs and baked beans when I get munchy....then do some work!

What are your plans, Pearl Necklace Queen?

is pouring rain here, so i plan on putting a face mask on and waxing my legs and then bemoaning the fact ive got no one to wrap those slinky babys around :roll:

actually - im trying to guilt trip jay into making me a latte atm - im valentineless, so he should. unfortunetly so is he, so he's a hard sell :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

awww - you just need to find yourself a kel

and youve got nothing to complain about - ive been sexless for 18 months now :x im buying shares in duracel!!!!

I've just gone two weeks....got at least 2 left....maybe 4....it sucks so bad....and a lot of hard fucking work! :x

18 months?! Without a single fuck? What about that guy with whom we were travelling....remember you woke up in his bed but both of you can't remember how you got in there?! Huh? Huh? You might have had a bit of hanky panky going on that night you didn't know about!?

yea, im starting to get cobwebs :o

and ha! he got in there with me! and we both had our clothes on ...... nah nah, that'd be like shaging my little brother or something :shock:

yea tho, my love life is ultra sad right now :cry:
    zenith wrote:

is pouring rain here, so i plan on putting a face mask on and waxing my legs and then bemoaning the fact ive got no one to wrap those slinky babys around :roll:

actually - im trying to guilt trip jay into making me a latte atm - im valentineless, so he should. unfortunetly so is he, so he's a hard sell :lol:

If you did have a Valentine, what would you like to receive and/or what would be your perfect day?
    zenith wrote:

Well find someone and fuck them, girl!! Get drunk, find someone else drunk and fuck away!!

(and that is in no way implying that they need to be drunk to fuck you...but depending on their standard, it may or may not be easier if you are drunk :lol: )....

No seriously...Zen...what's the issue here? You're a woman...it shouldn't be this hard!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

If you did have a Valentine, what would you like to receive and/or what would be your perfect day?

ehhh - a SHAG!!!!!
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

ehhh - a SHAG!!!!!

hahah LMAO! Yeah, of course we all want a shag....what else! :lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:

Well find someone and fuck them, girl!! Get drunk, find someone else drunk and fuck away!!

(and that is in no way implying that they need to be drunk to fuck you...but depending on their standard, it may or may not be easier if you are drunk :lol: )....

No seriously...Zen...what's the issue here? You're a woman...it shouldn't be this hard!

come live in my town - you have a glorious selection of married shearers, stop & go men, or dole bludgers :?
    and plenty of them chase me - i just have a bit of a standard, thats all.

and yea - i am starting to get a bit of a complex about my singledom :|
    i got a job interview on thurs for one of the wollongong jobs i put in for - maybe ill be moving this year and meet the man of my dreams and live in bliss .... huh .... it does happen outside the fairytales doesnt it
    zenith wrote:

come live in my town - you have a glorious selection of married shearers, stop & go men, or dole bludgers :?
    and plenty of them chase me - i just have a bit of a standard, thats all.

and yea - i am starting to get a bit of a complex about my singledom :|
    i got a job interview on thurs for one of the wollongong jobs i put in for - maybe ill be moving this year and meet the man of my dreams and live in bliss .... huh .... it does happen outside the fairytales doesnt it

Oh I didn't mean your town....I meant go to Sydney or Canberra etc and find someone suitable there to fuck. The longer you don't have sex, the more of a complex you'll get. And I bet as soon as you shag one person, the opportunity to shag more will arise straight away. Happens all the time. When it rains, it pours. But you've got to have standards....I'm glad you said that!

Good luck for the job interview. You'll find someone once you have the opportunity to meet more people....your town is just too small. 4000?! Fuck that! So when are you looking at moving? This year? Or 2011?
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh I didn't mean your town....I meant go to Sydney or Canberra etc and find someone suitable there to fuck. The longer you don't have sex, the more of a complex you'll get. And I bet as soon as you shag one person, the opportunity to shag more will arise straight away. Happens all the time. When it rains, it pours. But you've got to have standards....I'm glad you said that!

Good luck for the job interview. You'll find someone once you have the opportunity to meet more people....your town is just too small. 4000?! Fuck that! So when are you looking at moving? This year? Or 2011?

as soon as i get a job - the house is for sale ... if it doesnt sell ill just rent it out (provided i can find a decent tenant - another plus about small town living :roll: ) .... & if i have to ill just stay up there while i work and drive back on my off days till we get it sold or rented. i have to get a part time so i can finish my degree.
    Ive got two other applications in with wollongong uni - one of those is the job i really want. but they dont select the interviews till march. so knowing my luck ill get this patient transport job & then have to decide what to do.
    but the kids are all set - jay wants to go to uni there once hes finished school - and im so over this town and the boss i have now .... its all i can do to be nice to her while ive got her listed as a referee ....
    zenith wrote:

as soon as i get a job - the house is for sale ... if it doesnt sell ill just rent it out (provided i can find a decent tenant - another plus about small town living :roll: ) .... & if i have to ill just stay up there while i work and drive back on my off days till we get it sold or rented. i have to get a part time so i can finish my degree.
    Ive got two other applications in with wollongong uni - one of those is the job i really want. but they dont select the interviews till march. so knowing my luck ill get this patient transport job & then have to decide what to do.
    but the kids are all set - jay wants to go to uni there once hes finished school - and im so over this town and the boss i have now .... its all i can do to be nice to her while ive got her listed as a referee ....

Ohhhh I hope it all works out for you!! What grade is Jay in now? 12?

What's the Gong like? How many people?
    Oh Zen...Leigh just phoned me from Gundagai. We were chatting for ages when I remembered it was Valentine's Day so I said "do you know that it's Valentine's Day today" and he said "is it?!" haha :lol::lol: That's my boy! :mrgreen:

But yeahhh....Valentines Day?! Do people actually wake up and roll over and say to each other "Happy Valentine's Day"? We don't. I didn't even say it to my bf on the phone just then. Did you with your ex-bfs?
    jays in yr 10 this year - but he wants to be a early primary teacher and apparently wollongong uni is the place to go - i wish i was as focused as he is when i was his age ... so moving now will give them both the chance to settle in - plus more of a music scene there for riley - he's the only kid his age in this town that can actually play the guitar, not just turn the gain up on their amp, strum a couple of notes, and call it playing .....

and nah - none of my exes have been particularly tuned into the whole valentines day hoopla .... i should give up i think .... ive tried looking, ive tried not looking ..... everyone interested in me im not even remotely attracted to, and all the guys i think are gorgeous im too scared to ask out because theyd never be into me and id stuff everything up then .... im just going to start picking out the cat collection now

leighs in gundagai!! - thats only about 80 mins from here! whats he doing there??

and wollongong is pretty good - i think its about the 3rd or 4th biggest city in nsw - we already holiday at kiama quite a bit, which is only about 25 mins down from there. plus its not far from sydney, not far from where i am now - great beaches, nice laid back lifestyle. we'll buy at kiama or shellharbor or thereabouts. then all i have to do is make some friends whose life doesnt revolve around sitting at home and whinging about their husband/wifes ... dont think any live music is too loud .... and are remotley normal
    oh .... and get some cats :lol:

either that or harrass everyone i know now into coming and visiting :roll:
    zenith wrote:
    jays in yr 10 this year - but he wants to be a early primary teacher and apparently wollongong uni is the place to go - i wish i was as focused as he is when i was his age ... so moving now will give them both the chance to settle in - plus more of a music scene there for riley - he's the only kid his age in this town that can actually play the guitar, not just turn the gain up on their amp, strum a couple of notes, and call it playing .....

and nah - none of my exes have been particularly tuned into the whole valentines day hoopla .... i should give up i think .... ive tried looking, ive tried not looking ..... everyone interested in me im not even remotely attracted to, and all the guys i think are gorgeous im too scared to ask out because theyd never be into me and id stuff everything up then .... im just going to start picking out the cat collection now

leighs in gundagai!! - thats only about 80 mins from here! whats he doing there??

and wollongong is pretty good - i think its about the 3rd or 4th biggest city in nsw - we already holiday at kiama quite a bit, which is only about 25 mins down from there. plus its not far from sydney, not far from where i am now - great beaches, nice laid back lifestyle. we'll buy at kiama or shellharbor or thereabouts. then all i have to do is make some friends whose life doesnt revolve around sitting at home and whinging about their husband/wifes ... dont think any live music is too loud .... and are remotley normal
    oh .... and get some cats :lol:

either that or harrass everyone i know now into coming and visiting :roll:

Cheer up, sunshine! You don't need any cats.........yet! :lol:;)

His dad's family are all in Gundagai or Canberra so he's visiting them again for the first time in 14 years or so.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    hey i know 3 lovely young men who love pearl jam who live in the gong... none of them are single mind you but.... 3 in one place! i bet they have friends......
    doompony wrote:
    hey i know 3 lovely young men who love pearl jam who live in the gong... none of them are single mind you but.... 3 in one place! i bet they have friends......

are they kiwi :?

kidding - thats great - when i get there we'll go have a coffee/pearl jam reminisce
  • Cougars.....
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    ZiggyStar wrote:

His dad's family are all in Gundagai or Canberra so he's visiting them again for the first time in 14 years or so.

well you should have hoped on the plane & come down too - you could have said heya to me, had a night out in sydney ......
    Cougars.....

no ..... breathing :roll: :lol:
  • OK..Greek is on board again..i see u didnt find anyting yet.....mmm....im here... :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OK..Greek is on board again..i see u didnt find anyting yet.....mmm....im here... :mrgreen:

dimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i have some hawt pics of Miss Lindy, can i post? 8-)
    wah
  • Do you choo-choo-choose me?
    It says will you bee my valentine, and look it has a picture of a bee!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014