who wants to be my valentine .....

Comments

• zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    Kevinman wrote:
    I will be leaving Chicago Saturday night and hopefully be in New Orleans Sunday morning-afternoon. If you can make it to Mardi Gras, I'll buy you a few drinks for Valentines Day. If not, don't worry, it's just a Hallmark made up holiday anyway.

Good Luck in your hunt for a betterman

i think mardi gras is just slightly out of my way this year .... thanks anyway
    impatience is a gift ........
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I've got some reallllt hot photos of you I can post if you want!? :lol: hahaha

No fuck that....we'll get in an "ugly photo" war....no no nooooo! :?

and thats right - for every shocker of me, ive prob got a shocker of you ....
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

A shocker? :lol::lol::lol:

theshocker_20090531_seoulbeats.jpg

I hope you know what you've just started...
    8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I hate valentines day because I am single, and feel like I am missing out lol
    Went to a cafe this morning for breakfast and a latte and yeah sitting alone at my table surrounded by love birds. :(

I read an article recently (see link below) about woman in today's society being too hard on their partners for not getting them expensive gifts, seriously I'd dump a fool like that.
    V day can be like some sort of annual celebration for materialistic females.
    What is wrong with getting taken to a restaurant or cafe for a romantic meal, why the need for expensive jewelery, cars, clothes etc
    Be grateful for the simple things in life and the fact that you and your loved one spend together.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/prince ... 5828058388
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    dcfaithful wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

A shocker? :lol::lol::lol:

theshocker_20090531_seoulbeats.jpg

I hope you know what you've just started...
    8-)

Also known in the Kama Sutra as the triple delight! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

we call it with another name here... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You'd know all about it, hey dimi....just your style....huh? huh? huh? ;)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You'd know all about it, hey dimi....just your style....huh? huh? huh? ;)
    not mine..is a tradiotional Greek way to show that u apreciate what fingers can do!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I hate valentines day because I am single, and feel like I am missing out lol
    Went to a cafe this morning for breakfast and a latte and yeah sitting alone at my table surrounded by love birds. :(

I read an article recently (see link below) about woman in today's society being too hard on their partners for not getting them expensive gifts, seriously I'd dump a fool like that.

exactly .... all i want is a guy that looks like eddie vedder .... or david williams ..... :roll: and ill be a happy, contented little soul - no materialistic crap needed at all - (a love of all things pj is mandatory tho - or the understanding that ill be traipsing off on tour every chance i get)

jump aboard - we'll see how many dates we can bag by sunday ....

and zig! demitris! dcfaithful! stop smutting up my nice sweet thread!
  • Date lol
    I wish
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    zenith wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    this thread is useless without pictures - had to say it

hhmmm - ok - well all the latest fotos are no use, because im drunk in nearly all of them :?

ok - here i am sharing a moment with mr snuggleton before the auckland show - and what a moment it was!!! theres a lot to live up to there boys!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... =737043808

You have a very sexy shoulder, but that's about all I saw. And a drawn version of Ed, Mike and Stone. :lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    youngster wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    this thread is useless without pictures - had to say it

hhmmm - ok - well all the latest fotos are no use, because im drunk in nearly all of them :?

ok - here i am sharing a moment with mr snuggleton before the auckland show - and what a moment it was!!! theres a lot to live up to there boys!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... =737043808

You have a very sexy shoulder, but that's about all I saw. And a drawn version of Ed, Mike and Stone. :lol:

Indeed, you have potential, now if you'd just move that bloody hand!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    that was in november - i look a bit different to that now .... i cut off my hair (kimmy .... zig will understand ) and im about 6 kg lighter .....
    dcfaithful wrote:

Hey Zen, I have a really hot photo of you right after we got off the Christchurch flight...all tired and cranky and sniffley! We can show these boys how much potential you have! :lol:;)
    zenith wrote:
    that was in november - i look a bit different to that now .... i cut off my hair (kimmy .... zig will understand ) and im about 6 kg lighter .....

KIMMY!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: hahahahaha
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Hey Zen, I have a really hot photo of you right after we got off the Christchurch flight...all tired and cranky and sniffley! We can show these boys how much potential you have! :lol:;)

nooo - everyone looks tired after a trip .... & you already traumatized me into cutting my hair!!

and i also have a foto collection ..... remember that ;)
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

nooo - everyone looks tired after a trip .... & you already traumatized me into cutting my hair!!

and i also have a foto collection ..... remember that ;)

I'm just kidding....I'm not going to post any pics. All my shockers are already on Facebook anyway....especially those Father Ted's Auckland party photos. Soooo bad! How fucking drunk was I in those photos! In every photo I have my mouth open like I'm screaming at the camera!? Also known as laughing....in a banshee like manner! :lol:

What's your hair look like now? Show me a pic!!
    its pretty much back to like my fbook profile picca, choppy layers to just above the shoulders ..... or this http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6 ... =737043808 - even tho i said no piccas & the poor girl in it with me will likely kill me if she know i did this ..... and everyone - i dont usually run around in a dress & hat .... im a jeans & tee girl
    zenith wrote:
    its pretty much back to like my fbook profile picca, choppy layers to just above the shoulders ..... or this http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6 ... =737043808 - even tho i said no piccas & the poor girl in it with me will likely kill me if she know i did this ..... and everyone - i dont usually run around in a dress & hat .... im a jeans & tee girl

Ahhh! Cool...thanks! You need to take some new pics of yourself, sunshine!
    yea ..... next night out ill take some snaps .....
    zenith wrote:
    & you already traumatized me into cutting my hair!!

Hang on....how did I traumatise you into cutting your hair?! What the hell did I do? haha
  • same here, being single on valentines day sucks! oh well, more chocolate for myself! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    zenith wrote:
    huh??

im sick of spending every valentines day eating chocolate by myself and rolling my eyes at all my coupled up miserable friends .... or fending off the local shearers and the mr burns look-a-like thats been chasing me for the past year :|

soooo ....

this year im being pro-active

c'mon - line up - im sane, im (apparently) easy enough on the eye ... although first thing in the morning you might think otherwise .... and i have great taste in music ;)

and you realise if this thread gets no replies ill prob get all depressed and cry .... and no, i dont use guilt trips as a weapon

Do you ***PUT OUT***...PMSL :P :P :P
    i_lov_it wrote:

Do you ***PUT OUT***...PMSL :P :P :P

depends on the gain ;)
    *sigh*

and its the 14th in australia .... i know we are a bit ahead of our time over here, but ........

my doorstep is rather roseless atm ......
    I know she loves jewellery.....especially pearl necklaces! :thumbup: Don't ya Kimmy? :lol:
    edited February 2010
    zenith wrote:
    *sigh*

and its the 14th in australia .... i know we are a bit ahead of our time over here, but ........

Hey....I've been with my man for over 11 years and I'm roseless and chocolateless too....AND FUCKING SEXLESS! :x

He's away....but even if he wasn't we never do the Valentine's Day thing anyway.
    Post edited by ZiggyStar on
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I know she loves jewellery.....especially pearl necklaces! :thumbup: Don't ya Kimmy? :lol:

again .... depends on the gain ;):lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    closerheart_01.gif

I'm Wishing for YOU A.......HAPPY, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    *sigh*

Hey....I've been with my man for over 11 years and I'm roseless and chocolateless too....AND FUCKING SEXLESSS! :x

He's away....even if he wasn't we never do the Valentine's Day thing anyway.

awww - you just need to find yourself a kel

and youve got nothing to complain about - ive been sexless for 18 months now :x im buying shares in duracel!!!!