TORONTO POSTER SALE THURSDAY 2/11/2010!!

2»

Comments

• I think the Adelaide sold out as well
    Not trying to defend anyone and dont care as to what the story is but I have sold a poster, bought the same one and eventually sold it again(too many others that came out since that i liked better), i guess his circumstances sound fishier
  • got one! it will look nice next to my sleater kinney "the woods" poster.
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    Woo hoo got mine!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    Whoa mama! They are still available? How many were printed? A zillion? :shock:
  • Just picked one up, can't wait to hang it in the hallway.
  • demetrios wrote:
    Whoa mama! They are still available? How many were printed? A zillion? :shock:

Yeah, this is crazy, :o I understand that some posters will be there forever but none of one was sold immediatelly not even the same day. In 2006 was whole another story. The number of prints must be a huge, like you sad A zillion. 10c is making a big cash :lol: which I don't mind.
    I am just curious was is going to be with SLC poster, I am waiting for that one since the day of the show.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • im happy to have got mine presale, sight unseen, mailed to my home. a huge bonus!

im also happy to see them make more available(print more) cause imo any person who attends a show should be able to get a poster, easily. unlike the past...

so KUDOS to whomever is listening in 10C land :thumbup: :clap:
  • 94_main.jpg
    This is a beautiful print and I'm glad I grabbed mine yesterday. Excellent work by BK. Can't wait to see it in person.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    I think this is one of his best. 7 colors and horizontal-love it.
    Very happy to have bought it for a reasonable price.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    My favorite from 2009 but I know I am in the minority :)
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    t0mMye wrote:

It's my favorite one too. Will never forget asking Brad Klausen for help on donating a poster to the Toronto PreParty, to help the White Ribbon Campaign. BK sent 3 poster's signed & numbered (very low number's) to my house a day before I was ready to leave to Toronto. Made a promise not to show anybody the designs. I met a few friends @ the airport in Halifax & Toronto & at the hotel, but I couldn't do it. Nobody saw the images till we setup @ the pub. We raised alot of money @ the Preparty. Huge thanks to Brad Klausen, the Wishlist Foundation crew, all who donated & helped out @ the Preparty. Can't wait to do it again next time Pearl Jam is in town. 8-)
  • demetrios wrote:
    t0mMye wrote:

It's my favorite one too. Will never forget asking Brad Klausen for help on donating a poster to the Toronto PreParty, to help the White Ribbon Campaign. BK sent 3 poster's signed & numbered (very low number's) to my house a day before I was ready to leave to Toronto. Made a promise not to show anybody the designs. I met a few friends @ the airport in Halifax & Toronto & at the hotel, but I couldn't do it. Nobody saw the images till we setup @ the pub. We raised alot of money @ the Preparty. Huge thanks to Brad Klausen, the Wishlist Foundation crew, all who donated & helped out @ the Preparty. Can't wait to do it again next time Pearl Jam is in town. 8-)
    That's just awesome. What self-control you have!

BTW It's still available!!!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Mine just came in the mail and it looks outstanding! The color is amazing. Brad is the king of PJ prints! Still available guys.
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    wow i can't believe people are getting em already! it's def my favorite of the tour as well. the colors, the design, the size, the horizontalness... all make for a thing of beauty.
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Got Some today when I arrived home...Web pics do it no justice...Thanks again 10c...Love It.... :clap: