TORONTO POSTER SALE THURSDAY 2/11/2010!!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,810
edited February 2010 in The Porch
PEARL JAM 8/21/09 TORONTO POSTER SALE THURSDAY 2/11/2010 at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc). Limit 1 per member. Quantities are limited. There is no guarantee that each member will be able to purchase a poster.

We will announce future poster sales via the Message Pit at least 24 hrs before sale date.

Good Luck!
10c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    Excellent! 8-)
  • awesome...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IS.php?id=140661&t=mi
    A Klausen. Nice.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    If I can score one of these, anybody interested in buying my A/P for what I paid for it. $90+shipping
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    If I can score one of these, anybody interested in buying my A/P for what I paid for it. $90+shipping

I would probably buy it for 60 + shipping, which is what BK sold it for...
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    edited February 2010
    the 2006 toronto klausen is so much better than the '09 version .

i'll take the dragons over the yellow brick road / mysterious forest anyday !
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Mcam55 wrote:

unfortunatly, I got it secondary market, or else I would do it for that. 90 is still alittle cheaper than the 6 mo average at ebeans if anybody else is interested.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    the 2006 toronto klausen is so much better than the '09 version .

i'll take the dragons over the mysterious forest anyday !
    I agree.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    love this print. finally, it will be mine
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
    Mcam55 wrote:

unfortunatly, I got it secondary market, or else I would do it for that. 90 is still alittle cheaper than the 6 mo average at ebeans if anybody else is interested.

Thats funny because when you were selling it for $120 you said you bought it from BK...i dont give a fuck if you wanna sell it for over face value but dont lie about it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120122&p=2711697&hilit=+toronto#p2706508
    quote]

Thats funny because when you were selling it for $120 you said you bought it from BK...i dont give a fuck if you wanna sell it for over face value but dont lie about it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=120122&p=2711697&hilit=+toronto#p2706508[/quote]

funny...I sold that one and bought this one cheaper...before you call somebody out you should get all the info. thanks for the detective work though, good to have people like that on the board
    ok buddy
  • cool poster fur sure

toronto 09>philly 3
  • Nice, been waiting for this one :D
    Perth 98
    Melbourne 03 (x2)
    Melbourne 06
    Melbourne 09
  • raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    this is a long shot but I have a Melbourne 09 ´(skater) S/N mint poster I am willing to send to anyone who already has this klausen gong on sale tomorrow and is willing to log in and purchase one and have shipped my way.

bump
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765

bump

Dude, you've already shot yourself in the foot. I'll take my first out of the frame, send you that and $30 for the AP, but other than that, the offer isn't getting any better. I mean, some guy just sold an AP shipped on the fourm for $77 including shipping... think you might want to rethink your position?
    raystrey wrote:
    this is a long shot but I have a Melbourne 09 ´(skater) S/N mint poster I am willing to send to anyone who already has this klausen gong on sale tomorrow and is willing to log in and purchase one and have shipped my way.

Got anything else? I have the Toronto one on my wall, would consider buying another to help you out if you have something I want... I already have a Melbourne AP.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:

bump

Dude, you've already shot yourself in the foot. I'll take my first out of the frame, send you that and $30 for the AP, but other than that, the offer isn't getting any better. I mean, some guy just sold an AP shipped on the fourm for $77 including shipping... think you might want to rethink your position?
    raystrey wrote:

Got anything else? I have the Toronto one on my wall, would consider buying another to help you out if you have something I want... I already have a Melbourne AP.

how did I shoot myself in the foot? Because I had one, sold it, then bought another one and am trying to sell that to buy a non-a/p? I hate to break it to some people, but they do sell more than 1 of each poster, and people buy and sell them all the time. And somebody sold one for $77....good for them and the person who bought it, but I didn't get this one for face, so I'm just trying to break even. If you don't believe me, oh well, but coming on here and saying that your offer isn't going to get much better isn't doing adding anything to the thread. I never asked if your offer was going to get any better. Maybe somebody who wants a A/P version will pay my price...I did.
  • Love this one!
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765

how did I shoot myself in the foot? Because I had one, sold it, then bought another one and am trying to sell that to buy a non-a/p? I hate to break it to some people, but they do sell more than 1 of each poster, and people buy and sell them all the time. And somebody sold one for $77....good for them and the person who bought it, but I didn't get this one for face, so I'm just trying to break even. If you don't believe me, oh well, but coming on here and saying that your offer isn't going to get much better isn't doing adding anything to the thread. I never asked if your offer was going to get any better. Maybe somebody who wants a A/P version will pay my price...I did.

Man, I love this guy...

So, let's get this straight: you bought one from BK at $60 and sold it for $120, only to go out and buy another one for $90, and now you're trying to pawn this one off for the price you supposedly bought it at, so that you can buy a 1st? So, by the time your done with all these transactions you will be plus how much?

Yea, good luck with that. I'm done with this conversation.

Enjoy your AP. I hope no one on this fourm buys it from you. You're charging handling fees like you are ticketmaster.

shep
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:

Man, I love this guy...

So, let's get this straight: you bought one from BK at $60 and sold it for $120, only to go out and buy another one for $90, and now you're trying to pawn this one off for the price you supposedly bought it at, so that you can buy a 1st? So, by the time your done with all these transactions you will be plus how much?

Yea, good luck with that. I'm done with this conversation.

Enjoy your AP. I hope no one on this fourm buys it from you. You're charging handling fees like you are ticketmaster.

shep

ya, thats right....yes, I sold it for more to pay off some bills. then got a unexpected bonus and bought this one back from a different person at 90+shipping because I liked it a lot and didn't really want to sell it at first, but needed to pay off the credit card. I could care less if it's an A/P or not, so if somebody does care they can buy mine and I can buy a regular one, if not, it's not that big of a deal. It's really not that complicated of a concept if you have any type of common sense.

and thanks for writting that you hope people don't buy it....why would you care what other people do? There is something called market value for a piece of art, and going off of ebeans (which most people do), my price is below the average cost of this piece of art, so really, if you do want an A/P, this is a fair price, which I also thought it was when I originally purchased it.
  • should this be up now? or in an hour?
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • uh, where the eff is it?
  • guitarmanguitarman Posts: 6
    edited February 2010
    Where is it?

Edit: Ok. It's up now.
    Post edited by guitarman on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,530
    It's up! :)
  • Is up now!! Got Mine :D
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    love it
  • :D another pearl for the collection :D
    Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Düsseldorf 2007, Nijmegen 2007, Berlin 2009, London 2009, Berlin 2010, Gdynia 2010, Berlin 2012, Berlin 2014, Barcelona 2018, Berlin 2018, Padova 2018, Berlin 2022, Zürich 2022 
  • got one! :mrgreen:

i wonder if this will be the first to sell out...besides the Christchurch one that is.
  • got one! :mrgreen:

i wonder if this will be the first to sell out...besides the Christchurch one that is.
    Adelaide sold out too. I just grabbed one too. Man, I gotta stop buying these things. But Im a sucker for Klausens.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925