Bonnaroo Lineup!!!

2»

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Nothing original, unique or dangerous!

Coachella Rules!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the pit area is cleared out after each act.

vip gets you bleachers to the side of the stage as well as closer camping and better facilities (showers), but is very expensisve

if you've never been to a massive campling festival, you should try and do it once. but do it in your 20's :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Theres actually alot of names on there i would love to see! More so than when pearl jam played even .. I've really really been wanting to see the Black Keys .. But i'll hold out for a more intimate setting;)
  • PJBuckeye wrote:
    Ya I'm a little disappointed

You still going this year Dan?
  • I really think this is the weakest lineup for the 'roo in years but I would prolly go just to see kol I believe that's gonna be an epic set, plus black keys, and hopefully them crooked vultures and drive by truckers get announced soon, but yeah, overall pretty weak lineup
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Nothing original, unique or dangerous!

Coachella Rules!
    Stevie wonder? Jay-z? I don't think that's gonna sell out bonnaroo
  • pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    they are missing a solid headliner...dmb sucks imo and he tours every five seconds so bonnaroo isn't really gonna pull me in with him. they add 2 headliners with serious reps and i'll consider.
  • pjfan021 wrote:
    they are missing a solid headliner...dmb sucks imo and he tours every five seconds so bonnaroo isn't really gonna pull me in with him. they add 2 headliners with serious reps and i'll consider.

I agree with you totally. But DMB has a shit ton of followers. Roo wont miss not having you and I there. 8-)
  • I personally love the lineup.

I went in 2008 for Pearl Jam (2nd best Pearl Jam show i've ever seen, right behind 10/30/09), and have since become kind of a festival whore... did Starscape, Rothbury & Camp Bisco last year, and looking foward to getting back to the farm in TN this year.

DMB, Bisco, Flaming Lips, Lotus, Kings Of Leon (who I dont like as much as I used to, but will still be a fun show), Jay-Z (incredible live, i've seen him twice), Dead Weather, Fogerty, LCD Soundsystem, Les Fucking Claypool!!, Deadmau5, & Isis all make me very happy with this lineup.. also, there are many bands I dont know, which is awesome because i'm sure i'll discover at least 1 new favorite band (I found the DIsco Biscuits at Roo 08, and they have since become one of my favorite bands).

Gonna be such an incredibile weekend. I hope the people all over the internet who are hating (not this board, mostly the PT boards) actually do stay home.. more dancin' room for me!
    under your tongue, im like a tab.. i will give you what your not supposed to have

in wide open spaces we sing, with strings.. launch a full on musical cannonball.. guided by bells that we bring, they ring.. sound for the sky and the sun, our own waterfall...

one with the raging wind, alive on the highest tides, my ship at sail can climb a mountain.. ride it to the sky
  • i DO hope My Morning Jacket get added as well tho... and John Butler Trio
    under your tongue, im like a tab.. i will give you what your not supposed to have

in wide open spaces we sing, with strings.. launch a full on musical cannonball.. guided by bells that we bring, they ring.. sound for the sky and the sun, our own waterfall...

one with the raging wind, alive on the highest tides, my ship at sail can climb a mountain.. ride it to the sky
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    It's not bad, but not enough bands for me to go...

Kings of Leon • Tenacious D • Weezer (saw them a few weeks ago- played only the hits and it was a free show- not bad)•The Dead Weather • Damian Marley & Nas • Les Claypool • GWAR • Blues Traveler
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    cmon people! it's a pretty good line up... Don't get me wrong- not worth going to for me (live in the Chi) but there are a lot of good bands on that line up!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • i DO hope My Morning Jacket get added as well tho... and John Butler Trio
    AMEN! i'm jonesin for some JBT love
    We were but stones your light made us stars