New Facebook format...

2»

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    jimed14 wrote:
    I'll tell you this much ... whomever started the whole, "I'll bet X can get 1,000,000 fans before Y." movement should be lashed with ethernet cables until bloody.

Dear lord people ... stop.
    I'll bet I can find 1,000,000 people who hate finding 1,000,000 people groups ;)
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jimed14 wrote:
    I'll tell you this much ... whomever started the whole, "I'll bet X can get 1,000,000 fans before Y." movement should be lashed with ethernet cables until bloody.

I'll bet I can find 1,000,000 people who hate finding 1,000,000 people groups ;)

it's only a matter of time.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    It was weird at first but now I'm used to it so now they'll change it again :P
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    jimed14 wrote:

I agree, except for the one...

"I bet this pickle gets more fans than Nickelback"

:lol:

Go Pickle!