WHO wants a PEARL JAM SPECTRUM folding chair.....

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited February 2010 in The Porch
last week i was board so i emailed some one who is in charge of the selling of all the crap at the spectrum. I ask him if they had any of PEARL JAM SPECTRUM seats for sale...this was the reply .......

Those chairs were made for the band, but we can make additional ones. Chairs are $195 for the folding chair +$125 for special imprinting.
Lou

Lou Scheinfeld ......................his email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lscheinfeld@comcast-spectacor.com">lscheinfeld@comcast-spectacor.com</a><!-- e -->
Director of Spectrum Closure
#320 Exec Office East
215/952-5656
C-215/651-7510

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s240 ... 2JPG-1.jpg

i got this picture off of TOM TOMORROWs site a few days after the concerts.....these chairs where back stage and made for pearl jam only.....and if you ask me the $125 for the imprinting is a little pricey ...i had some one do it for $75 ...i scalled down the lettering from the photo ..you cant even tell the difference ... they are out getting framed with the posters ..ticket stub,pick,setlist and seat cover for each date...going to pick them up next week..il post pictures when i get them
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Oh man. I guarantee some people on the board here will spring for that!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    'Hi darling, i just bought a great new chair for the study, look....'

wife 'Get out'.

think i had better not
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    pdalowsky wrote:
    'Hi darling, i just bought a great new chair for the study, look....'

wife 'Get out'.

think i had better not
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    This is an "artist rendering" of how i may look if my wife finds that i bough a PJ chair , because is not enough with the LPs, CDs, posters, Tshirts, hoodies, sox, stuffed dog, the books, the ipod, the towel, the puzzle, the hats, the stickers, the patches, the buttons, the ipod app, the guitar picks, the dvds, water bottle, wallets, laptop bags, note pads... no no no that's not enough we need a chair!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    arq wrote:
    This is an "artist rendering" of how i may look if my wife finds that i bough a PJ chair , because is not enough with the LPs, CDs, posters, Tshirts, hoodies, sox, stuffed dog, the books, the ipod, the towel, the puzzle, the hats, the stickers, the patches, the buttons, the ipod app, the guitar picks, the dvds, water bottle, wallets, laptop bags, note pads... no no no that's not enough we need a chair!

NOW that was funny :lol:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Umm, I kinda want one. :?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    arq wrote:

wait wait wait.................. stuffed dog!? hahaha.
  • arq wrote:
    :lol::lol: ..u didnt find a wife!!!!she is a hero
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    arq wrote:

what? that dog is well cool!!!!
    the wolf wrote:

yeah me too .... :oops:
    arq wrote:

oh jeez, when listed like this i think im starting to understand my poor wife
    Yes stuffed dog!

14766:100135.jpg
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

pdalowsky wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

I want to replace all the chairs in my house with those spectrum chairs! :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:

yeah, where did the stuffed dog come from? I need to see a picture.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    joe2468 wrote:
    Those chairs were made for the band, but we can make additional ones. Chairs are $195 for the folding chair + $125 for special imprinting.

Tempted to buy one cause I was @ all 4 Spectrum show's. But I don't like the bold info above. :|
  • arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

keep some money for the divorse.. :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

even better - pop 6 round the dining table......

DIVORCE!!!!
  • paul dont hit me...but i think the stuffed dog horrid...$70 for a $5 toy..with a tag.

even i cant go that far....well unless you got a spear one..

http://flavorwire.com/wp-content/upload ... G____3.JPG that muts got evil eyes..
    edited February 2010
    It wasn't for sale, the little dog is a Lost dogs promo item ;)

And i love the little devil! Who's a good boy who's agood buy... you're Pearl Jam yes you're!
    Post edited by arq on
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:

Here's the picture:

I didn't even know this guy existed before today. How funny!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    arq wrote:
    Yes stuffed dog!

LOL. never knew that existed!
  • arq wrote:

And i love the little devil! Who's a good boy who's agood buy... you're Pearl Jam yes you're!

you must have a PJ museum going on in your house Jose. You should conduct tours.
    paul dont hit me...but i think the stuffed dog horrid...$70 for a $5 toy..with a tag.

even i cant go that far....well unless you got a spear one..

http://flavorwire.com/wp-content/upload ... G____3.JPG that muts got evil eyes..

not following you Kev

that's all crazy talk?

5 dollar toy? But it's a plush authentic pearl Jam puppy... You make it sound like a stuffed toy with a shit tag on it. Some people :roll:
    arq wrote:

you must have a PJ museum going on in your house Jose. You should conduct tours.

No way! far from it, i just like the some items, but a lot of crazy people cough*Paul*cough have A LOT of stuff, I'm have a couple of awesome things but I'm just a casual collector. I wouldn't buy 25 different versions of TEN, or Vs, i just need 1.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

He must be a right moron Jose ;)
  • arq wrote:
    I wouldn't buy 25 different versions of TEN, or Vs, i just need 1.
    Paul,arq got a point here.. :)
    arq wrote:
    I wouldn't buy 25 different versions of TEN, or Vs, i just need 1.
    Paul,arq got a point here.. :)

yeah if I see him I'll have a word with him
    nerds.jpg
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    nerds.jpg

nice one Jose :lol:

You bastard :lol: