very long posts ...

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
am i the only one who, upon opening a thread and seeing its more than 2 paragraphs just closes it regardless :mrgreen:

its like i just don't care regardless of the thread title
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Totally unrelated but I just hasd de javu
  • Your post is too long. Can you give me the highlights?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Your post is too long. Can you give me the highlights?

highlights are i'am basically to lazy to read long posts
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007

lol...The Same! :P
    i_lov_it wrote:

lol...The Same! :P

:mrgreen:
  • am i the only one who, upon opening a thread and seeing its more than 2 paragraphs just closes it regardless :mrgreen:

+1 :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    am i the only one who, upon opening a thread and seeing its more than 2 paragraphs just closes it regardless :mrgreen:

+1 :lol::lol:

glad i'm not the only one :lol:

its like the charlie brown teacher goes off in my head after the first line
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Yep...open, too long, close!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yep...open, too long, close!

haha

yep all within 3 seconds
  • Especially on A Moving Train, those posts are like reading a book!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Especially on A Moving Train, those posts are like reading a book!

i wouldn't step in there with your feet :shock:
  • all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. :twisted:
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. :twisted:

now that was a waste eh?

Yeah I never go in there either....fuck that!
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy.all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. :twisted:

You see that's alright because it's only one paragraph! ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeah I never go in there either....fuck that!

all politicans are full of it so why bother talking about it :mrgreen:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    You bunch of simpletons. You aren't supposed to be proud of your ridiculously short attention spans. What are you, goldfish? I'd keep going, but what's the point, you didn't even make it this far... :twisted:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    You bunch of simpletons. You aren't supposed to be proud of your ridiculously short attention spans. What are you, goldfish? I'd keep going, but what's the point, you didn't even make it this far... :twisted:

I'd prefer to think of myself as a mermaid but sure...call me a goldfish if you'd like...

*rubs hands up and down her scales*
    eyedclaar wrote:

oh wait i did read your stories but that was different

i knew what i was getting into :mrgreen:

its when those random novels pop up ....
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

I'd prefer to think of myself as a mermaid but sure...call me a goldfish if you'd like...

Grrrooowwwlllll!!!!

You want a simple yes or no answer and suddenly they give you a life story!!?! :? Even worse when you're at work and you can't escape! :roll:
    eyedclaar wrote:

oh wait i did read your stories but that was different

i knew what i was getting into :mrgreen:

Alright then, as long as you can focus long enough to read my stuff that's all that matters. :D

eyedclaar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Grrrooowwwlllll!!!!

I knew you'd like that, hot stuff!! ;) Now pass me those anchovies!! :mrgreen:
  • I just hate the one big paragraph...

Even if a post is long, if it's broken up into paragraphs, you can at least skim it and figure out the point or if it's worth actually reading.

Those one big run-on 30 sentence paragraph posts are an automatic thread closer for me.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    I just hate the one big paragraph...

Even if a post is long, if it's broken up into paragraphs, you can at least skim it and figure out the point or if it's worth actually reading.

Those one big run-on 30 sentence paragraph posts are an automatic thread closer for me.

true that
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

I give it a chance, but if it's poorly written or even just BORING they don't have my attention after a few paragraphs! :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • eyedclaar wrote:

idk why...but that truly made me laugh. :mrgreen:

and hey, as someone who rambles on more often than not...i don't take it personally. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

eyedclaar wrote:

and hey, as someone who rambles on more often than not...i don't take it personally. ;)

i was gonna say i seem to notice you write novels quite often :lol:
  • eyedclaar wrote:

i was gonna say i seem to notice you write novels quite often :lol:

brevity is not one of my strong points....some read, some skip.....c'est la vie. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow