Getting hit in the balls

2»

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    mca47 wrote:
    Try playing rugby without a cup. Saw a dude have his sack stepped on. His sack was ripped open.

On a disgusting unrelated related note - I was at the Dropkick Murphys/Flogging Molly concert, and when Flogging was done we decided to sneak backstage. We left the venue and decided to jump the tall fence with points at the top. Long story short - my friend cleared it, but me and my worn out shoulders from rugby(and also intoxicated) couldn't keep my balance at the top of the fence. All I hear is the tearing of my jeans. Yep, tore my sack opened. But from the adrenaline of getting over the fence, we went backstage, drank with the guitar player, then got onstage during Dropkick's encore of "Shipping Up To Boston." I was singing into the mic in front of nearly 10,000 people. It was definitely THE best/worst night of my life.

:shock:
    Hahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Funny - that's the same reaction all my friends/family have every time this story is brought up.

At first I was :shock: but I think you have the delivery of the story down to make it... :lol:

Did you have to get stitches?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,991
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    :shock:
    Hahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Funny - that's the same reaction all my friends/family have every time this story is brought up.

At first I was :shock: but I think you have the delivery of the story down to make it... :lol:

Did you have to get stitches?

Ummm....I should have gotten stitches. The beauty of our country's ideas of not having health insurance while being unemployed.

It gets better. I had to go to a wedding like 3 days later. I was walking everywhere like a penguin.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    my dad was hit in the nuts with a leather black jack.
    flexible leather strap with lead ends.
    cops and prison gaurds used to carry them a lot.
    his fellow prison gaurds and himself were horse playing and one of them smacked the ole man square in the balls with a black jack. the ole man passed out and was unconscious for quite awhile.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    You know what hurts? When your dog is laying on your lap or the couch and someone rings the doorbell. This causes him to leap from wherever he is to investigate. It hurts when he plants his foot right there and takes off because his foot is small but there is a lot of power behind it when he jumps. Yes, this just happened to me the other day.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i went to the magic game last night. i was sitting right behind the basket where vince carter got absolutely clobbered in the nuts. i thought he was dead. he still scored 48. must have woken him up
  • Try slamming the car door and crunching your thumb, I did on Friday, f'ing kills and my nail is blue and red still.
    Still feels numb.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude
    dont soccer players wear cups?

with all that kicking going on, I sure would
    only in america.

this is true... if an indoor 'soccer' player turned up at any game in the Uk wearing a form of padding they'd be called Homoboy for the rest of their playing days.

padding is what girls wear for a few days once a month... otherwise its not needed in indoor football.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    High school baseball game. I'm playing first base and our pitcher throws a real loopy curveball and the batter opens up to it and the ball hits him square in the cup. It made a sound like when you stick your finger in your mouth and pull against your cheek to make a popping noise. The poor kid immediately went to the ground and some wiseass in the outfield yells out "cup check" without missing a beat. Most of us were laughing so hard we were crying. The batter got to go to first base since he was hit by the pitch and he was actually crying a little bit but I couldn't stop laughing. Their first base coach, another player, threatened to beat me up. It was so funny it would have been worth it. The kid was okay, probably more embarassed than anything.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Flagg wrote:
    You know what hurts? When your dog is laying on your lap or the couch and someone rings the doorbell. This causes him to leap from wherever he is to investigate. It hurts when he plants his foot right there and takes off because his foot is small but there is a lot of power behind it when he jumps. Yes, this just happened to me the other day.

It's astounding, the accuracy our four legged friends have to find the single worst spot to inflict the most tear inducung pain, isn't it?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    There was this Pakistani cricketer who got hit in the nuts by a bowler one day. His cup or box as we call it kind of saved him. HOWEVER and it is a big HOWEVER, it broke, and a big spike/shard what ever one calls it was then left protruding and poking into his nut sack.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014