Getting hit in the balls

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited February 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Fuck....as 50% of us know, it fucking kills.

Tonight I filled in for a mate and played mixed indoor soccer. I ran up to put pressure on this girl, and I'm not so sure how it happened, But I think she stuck her backside out to shield the ball, and I must of lent back a bit trying to stop from bowling her over, and my nuts got squashed on her arse. Didn't kill so much at the time I mean it hurt, I stopped for a little bit, but now, an hour and a half on they feel all twisted and hurts to walk.

So when I had my shower, I counted, and I still have two.... phew

Oh and for the record, we lost 7--3 but I scored a pretty good goal so I was happy about that :)
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    pjfan31 wrote:

Tonight I filled in for a mate and played mixed indoor soccer. I ran up to put pressure on this girl, and I'm not so sure how it happened, But I think she stuck her backside out to shield the ball, and I must of lent back a bit trying to stop from bowling her over, and my nuts got squashed on her arse. Didn't kill so much at the time I mean it hurt, I stopped for a little bit, but now, an hour and a half on they feel all twisted and hurts to walk.

Oh and for the record, we lost 7--3 but I scored a pretty good goal so I was happy about that :)

It does sound like you scored :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    there are 2 pain in life..the pain of lost love and the hit in the balls..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    philthehip wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

Next time, I hope it ends a little better
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Hey I can relate to your pain...yet another soccer injury...wtf is with that game???
    Trust me, any female who have recieved an injury to the pubic bone will know exactly what I mean...seriously I just collapsed and my guts started churning, I felt like I was winded and all I wanted to was vomit, all at once....but instead I laid there on the ground laughing and crying with tears down my face cos that's what my wierd ass body does to deal with pain.....So yeah I hear ya.....quick someone pour the man a stiff one..whoops...a hard one..whoops again...a nice strong drink
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    My Brother inlaw got hit in the balls, yea it hurt but he sucked it up and got on with it.
    But then later ( I don't know how long, days,weeks maybe,)pain was happening and he got it looked at and they found his nut had spun around and cut off the blood flow.
    We now call him MONO! :shock:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Jo wrote:
    My Brother inlaw got hit in the balls, yea it hurt but he sucked it up and got on with it.
    But then later ( I don't know how long, days,weeks maybe,)pain was happening and he got it looked at and they found his nut had spun around and cut off the blood flow.

that in my opinion, is one of the most absolute worst fucking things I have ever heard in my life!!! :o :shock:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    dude
    dont soccer players wear cups?

with all that kicking going on, I sure would
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Jo wrote:

Ok...I now have a Tear in the eye...after Reading this!... lol :?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude

only in america.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude

only in america.

Yep your right. Our 'Australian Rules' Football Players have not one bit of protective clothing on them. :D
    Yessirree, nothing but skimpy shorts and tight vests,...... yep.....aussie rule football,.....yep......mmmmm,

oh sorry, what were we talking about?.........
    Thats right, getting hit in the BALLS! I'll ask my bro all about it and let you know.......later 8-)
  • agfyagfy Posts: 133
    Jo wrote:
    i too know how your bro feels! i woke up during the night in such pain that i was vomiting from the the pain! it turns out i had a testicular torsion (twisting of the nut where the blood supply is cut off) went to the hospital and had emergency surgery to correct it!!!!!
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,839
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Jo wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude

only in america.

Yep your right. Our 'Australian Rules' Football Players have not one bit of protective clothing on them. :D
    Yessirree, nothing but skimpy shorts and tight vests,...... yep.....aussie rule football,.....yep......mmmmm,

oh sorry, what were we talking about?.........
    Thats right, getting hit in the BALLS! I'll ask my bro all about it and let you know.......later 8-)

Ummm up here! *Clicks Fingers* lol :P
    Well they almost feel back to normal.

If I need to go to the doctors I will ask them 'doc, can you take the pain away but leave the swelling?'
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQf23EAyOI

It works on so many levels.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQf23EAyOI

It works on so many levels.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude

only in america.
    well
    perhaps thats the one adaptation you guys should consider
    gotta protect the twins!

:lol:
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,991
    Been struck in the testicle region many times. It's worse than it sounds. The only pains I can imagine being worse are having a catheter stuck up your penis, and giving birth. Thank GOD I will never know the latter....and hopefully not the former either.
  • i play twice a week...and when you get a ball in your nuts darn it hurts..

no we dont wear armer to play football

yes i am talking soccer but we invented the game so its football..

lucky you were indoors...try a cold winters night outside...you can add 20% to that pain level..
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    this thread should be locked !!!!

every time I even see the thread subject I cringe, just from knowing what is inside.

twisting nuts should not be allowed here !!! ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

every time I even see the thread subject I cringe, just from knowing what is inside.

I happen to Agree!!! lol
  • i_lov_it wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

I happen to Agree!!! lol
    true :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I played softball last year; our pitcher took a line drive in the nuts – forgot his can that day…we called the game. Had to carry him to a car and take him to the hospital. I still get queasy remembering that sound :shock:

Even WORSE – a friend of mine was playing ball hockey and did what so many hockey players have – went into the boards stick first – and the stick jammed into the boards……tore his scrotum open, requiring surgery to tuck everything back in and sew it up. :sick:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    one of my brothers ran into my testicles with his bike while we were playing in the backyard.
    it hurt so bad i instantaneously fell on the ground crying like a baby.
    what's cool is that we had just gotten a dog that was living in an abusive home.
    he wouldn't come to any of us, very timid and shy dog.
    as i was lying on the ground curled up in a ball crying my eyes out the dog came over to me and put his head on me and lied there with me.

i guess the dog knew about pain or something.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,054
    the wolf wrote:

Unless you're into that sort of thing. Just sayin. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude

only in america.

I played soccer for 15 years (in America) and nobody wore cups ever...

Anyways, yeah...I got the balls crushed a couple times playing soccer. Oh man!

Worst...feeling...ever!
    Try playing rugby without a cup. Saw a dude have his sack stepped on. His sack was ripped open.

On a disgusting unrelated related note - I was at the Dropkick Murphys/Flogging Molly concert, and when Flogging was done we decided to sneak backstage. We left the venue and decided to jump the tall fence with points at the top. Long story short - my friend cleared it, but me and my worn out shoulders from rugby(and also intoxicated) couldn't keep my balance at the top of the fence. All I hear is the tearing of my jeans. Yep, tore my sack opened. But from the adrenaline of getting over the fence, we went backstage, drank with the guitar player, then got onstage during Dropkick's encore of "Shipping Up To Boston." I was singing into the mic in front of nearly 10,000 people. It was definitely THE best/worst night of my life.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    Try playing rugby without a cup. Saw a dude have his sack stepped on. His sack was ripped open.

On a disgusting unrelated related note - I was at the Dropkick Murphys/Flogging Molly concert, and when Flogging was done we decided to sneak backstage. We left the venue and decided to jump the tall fence with points at the top. Long story short - my friend cleared it, but me and my worn out shoulders from rugby(and also intoxicated) couldn't keep my balance at the top of the fence. All I hear is the tearing of my jeans. Yep, tore my sack opened. But from the adrenaline of getting over the fence, we went backstage, drank with the guitar player, then got onstage during Dropkick's encore of "Shipping Up To Boston." I was singing into the mic in front of nearly 10,000 people. It was definitely THE best/worst night of my life.

:shock:
    Hahahahahaha!!! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:

:shock:
    Hahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Funny - that's the same reaction all my friends/family have every time this story is brought up.