Dear Tim Bierman......aka Rubysdad.

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited February 2010 in The Porch
can we the fans have some info on a U.S. tour IF ANY in 2010??? i figured i would go straight to the horses mouth and ask myself...any info would be greatly appreciated..... we got so many rumors going around .last i heard from a reliable source ...is that Ed is doing another solo album ...cause Soundgarden is "taking" Matt for a few months Pearl Jam decided to put the Backspacer tour on hold till the summer.....

so please find it in your heart to "spread the jam" and let us (the fans) in on some of the hush hush tour info...

thanks for your time
joe
fan since 92
member since 93
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    i know its a shot in the dark ....but you never know
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    you really ought to try this via a PM.....
    pdalowsky wrote:

i did...
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    next week.......U.S. dates......
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i was waiting for that ....you follow me like a hawk :lol:
    joe2468 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

i did...

cool......

i hope he replies to you
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    What if he doesn't know? Maybe the reason we haven't heard anything is because 10C is just as uninformed about what's going to happen as we are...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • hey U.S. fans did you know you can get travel deals across the pond for same price as it would be to catch a few shows in the states,,, so stop stressin an worrying go across the pond :mrgreen:
    hey U.S. fans did you know you can get travel deals across the pond for same price as it would be to catch a few shows in the states,,, so stop stressin an worrying go across the pond :mrgreen:

i would love to BUT at the moment im an unemployed ....
    DeLukin wrote:
    What if he doesn't know? Maybe the reason we haven't heard anything is because 10C is just as uninformed about what's going to happen as we are...

after reading this ....http://www.seattleweekly.com/2007-05-30 ... s-a-10.php ....something tells me "hes in the know"
  • these threads are getting out of hand already. the forum is NOT the place for this.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • joe2468 wrote:
    hey U.S. fans did you know you can get travel deals across the pond for same price as it would be to catch a few shows in the states,,, so stop stressin an worrying go across the pond :mrgreen:

i would love to BUT at the moment im an unemployed ....

hey bro you need a job where you located my company is hiring remote agents out of TX, i just work from an play on the net 8-10hrs a day bro,, :mrgreen:
  • stupid thread is stupid.

i don't understand what some people want?

you want a higher up to come on here and say "you'll either get news about something that may or may not happen or you won't?"

the organization is doing work. when something is concrete they will release details.

these aren't your friends.

this is a business.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    stupid thread is stupid.

you want a higher up to come on here and say "you'll either get news about something that may or may not happen or you won't?"

the organization is doing work. when something is concrete they will release details.

these aren't your friends.

this is a business.
    Um.. that's exactly what people want. "A US Tour in the fall is being worked out", or something like that. And no, it's not a lot to ask.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    these threads are getting out of hand already. the forum is NOT the place for this.

Just my humble opinion, but the forum seems like the most appropriate place to ask. Where else would be more appropriate?
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966

Information, or at the very least, communication from representatives of the band.
  • From another thread:
    Kat wrote:I'm not going to go into a lot of detail but there are some things to remember. There are extra staff and other responsibilities when you're being your own record company. There are many more people taking care of things that the record company used to take care of. I'll just leave it there. People can analyze it to death and have the Winter blues because they want to know everything and want to know it right now but there won't be any announcements until all ducks are in the basket and the eggs in a row...if there's anything to announce. And many times, the honor of announcing goes to someone else...please repeat this fact often to each other. I know the Ten Club would like to announce everything early without any leaks beforehand but it's not possible. It's just not possible.

Thanks to everyone who understands and tries to be patient...it's not easy but we can do it. I'm out.

Have a beautiful day all.

Kat

They should just sticky that and lock any more threads about it. Some of you sound like a fat 5 year old begging for the last cupcake.
  • UpSideDown wrote:

Information, or at the very least, communication from representatives of the band.

you want management to come out and say "maybe"? use your head.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    DeLukin wrote:

Kat's post in another thread explained everything.
    UpSideDown wrote:

you want management to come out and say "maybe"? use your head.

nothing surprises me anymore....
This discussion has been closed.