Pearl Jam 6 week 2010 US tour....

Comments

• lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    hoff,

you have a dreamlist of PJ shows!

"died and gone to heaven" for sure..

and fenway faithful.. you should be the designated leader of ther Boston based fanclub ..

but is that a typo..?

you missed 7/11/03?

How is that possible as you hit EVERY other Boston show there was..??
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Mr. Cynic? How many threads on here are about a possible tour? C'mon man,really? Even if youre not bullshitting what new info have you passed along, a 6 week tour that you don't know where it starts or ends. Thanks
  • "Random cities"....really?
    So they're gonna jump on a bus, drive around aimlessly and play a show whenever they get the notion?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    So what is harder to follow - pearl jam tour plans or Lost?
    pearl jam tour plans only cause lost actually gives us info

"Random cities"....really?
    So they're gonna jump on a bus, drive around aimlessly and play a show whenever they get the notion?
    LMFAO

Even back in the "punk" days pj never toured random cities. Sounds to me like the pj security guards were bull shitting the OP just cause they knew he probably would go back to the board and post what they said. I highly doubt pj are gonna drive around there families to random cities. Just look at recent tours.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• This is gonna be the "Whichever Way the Wind Blows Tour"

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    This is gonna be the "Whichever Way the Wind Blows Tour"

:lol::lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Bump30Bump30 Posts: 446
    I've said it before and I'll say it again...

HALIFAX, the perefct spring board launch to Europe!

Let there be songs to fill the air.

I totally agree!!!!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722

2010 RANDOM SPRING TOUR

-Compton, CA
    -Dalton, NH
    -Lubbock, TX
    -Key West, FL
    -Albert, KS
    -Dewey, UT
    -Madison, SD
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    I will be away starting the 12th coming home the 16th i will need my friends from here to keep me updated and even might need some assistance if tickets go on sale before i come home from the caribean vaca ,you know who you are here ;):lol::lol: the rewards can be very nice ....so please wait for me to get back for tickets to go on sale ok :lol::lol: ..
    your covered amigo
    ;)
  • CJMST3K wrote:

2010 RANDOM SPRING TOUR

-Compton, CA
    -Dalton, NH
    -Lubbock, TX
    -Key West, FL
    -Albert, KS
    -Dewey, UT
    -Madison, SD
    You forgot the Quad Cities, Chattanooga TN, and Akron Ohio.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CJMST3K wrote:

2010 RANDOM SPRING TOUR

-Compton, CA
    -Dalton, NH
    -Lubbock, TX
    -Key West, FL
    -Albert, KS
    -Dewey, UT
    -Madison, SD
    You forgot the Quad Cities, Chattanooga TN, and Akron Ohio.

I think Birmingham Al and Jackson Hole WY will both get dates as well.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Wait'll you see what's in store for Rancho Cucamonga.
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    I just spoke with Stone's dog. He barked 3x indicating a 3 month full-fledged US tour to be announced in 10 minutes... these speculative tour threads are plugging up the forum...
  • I will be away starting the 12th coming home the 16th i will need my friends from here to keep me updated and even might need some assistance if tickets go on sale before i come home from the caribean vaca ,you know who you are here ;):lol::lol: the rewards can be very nice ....so please wait for me to get back for tickets to go on sale ok :lol::lol: ..

I'm on it dude!!.....make sure to keep your cell on while you're on vacation in case i need to call you for your log on! :mrgreen:

.........and have a great vacation my brother!!! 8-)
  • CJMST3K wrote:

2010 RANDOM SPRING TOUR
    -Lowell, MA
    -Compton, CA
    -Dalton, NH
    -Lubbock, TX
    -Key West, FL
    -Albert, KS
    -Dewey, UT
    -Madison, SD

fixed it for ya! ;)
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    no tour. i love it. 3 years. come back. we'll love you even more. it's time to quit watering the flower. too much will kill it.
  • metsfan wrote:
    I'll take bull shit for $500 alex
    MSG is happening. 90% chance. My source says they are in conflict with another arena at a different date, I don't know if that means another NY arena or a different city arena.

Edit: By 90% I mean that I would think PJ would rather play at MSG than any other venue regardless of what it is.
    that other arena could be the Prudential Center and most likely conflict is due to the devils playoff run. Just a guess is all.

Did your source mention anything bout a soundgarden/pearl jam double bill.

Cause we know the Isles won't be in the playoffs :D
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    metsfan wrote:
    I'll take bull shit for $500 alex
    MSG is happening. 90% chance. My source says they are in conflict with another arena at a different date, I don't know if that means another NY arena or a different city arena.

Edit: By 90% I mean that I would think PJ would rather play at MSG than any other venue regardless of what it is.
    that other arena could be the Prudential Center and most likely conflict is due to the devils playoff run. Just a guess is all.

Did your source mention anything bout a soundgarden/pearl jam double bill.

Cause we know the Isles won't be in the playoffs :D
    :lol::lol::lol: you never know ..DP is looking good ..... :lol::lol::lol::lol: what a waist of $$$$$
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Ryan_WFC wrote:
    forget long-ass halloween shows, that's gonna be the one for the record books. 6-hour long show, half acoustic, polka interlude.

WITH kazoos. and free cupcake and kitten for every ticket holder.

trust.

(also note that if they actually did this, there would be people complaining they only got ONE kitten lol)
  • CJMST3K wrote:

2010 RANDOM SPRING TOUR

-Compton, CA
    -Dalton, NH
    -Lubbock, TX
    -Key West, FL
    -Albert, KS
    -Dewey, UT
    -Madison, SD

Yeah kinda like the 2009 Random Summer/Fall Tour

Toronto, CA
    Chicago, IL
    San Francisco, CA
    Seattle, WA
    Vancouver, CA
    Portland, OR
    SLC, Utah
    Los Angeles, CA
    Austin, TX
    Los Angeles, CA
    San Diego, CA
    Philadelphia, PA

Like I said... Random... that's as random as you get... Brainless, the lot of ya...
  • et21et21 Posts: 112
    Deadman wrote:
    I just spoke with Stone's dog. He barked 3x indicating a 3 month full-fledged US tour to be announced in 10 minutes... these speculative tour threads are plugging up the forum...

I had to log in just to comment on this! This is hilarious! While I do believe some people on here are legit as I remember they were spot on with the summer Ed tour and some other shows on the PJ tour last year. Ah, at least I still have New Orleans so I'm set...
    I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened.
  • So what is harder to follow - pearl jam tour plans or Lost?
    :lol: Seriously. But I would have to choose PJ tour plans. Why do we do this to ourselves every year?
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• I love the cynical people... as if I am going to post something on here that I just made up lol

It came from the horses mouth, Mr Cynic. Two of PJ's security(Pete was one of them, but not the one I spoke to)) were doing Kings of Leon's security in LA for the Grammy's... I was at a party... I asked and he told me what he knew.... end of story...

Yeah the 6'1 bald guy who worked for previously Linkin Park, Blink 182, and Marilyn Manson? KOL have horrible requests. Worked them during a show last spring and the bald dude told one of the local security people at the dock that we had to leave the building after we finished loading out the opening act Walkmen's band equipment and other stagehands coming into the building. What nerve. Who are Kings of Leon anyways.
  • qcreteqcrete Posts: 135
    CJMST3K wrote:

2010 RANDOM SPRING TOUR

-Compton, CA
    -Dalton, NH
    -Lubbock, TX
    -Key West, FL
    -Albert, KS
    -Dewey, UT
    -Madison, SD

you forgot Centralia PA

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index. ... g_its.html
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    edited February 2010
    I love the cynical people... as if I am going to post something on here that I just made up lol
    Yeah...like that ever happens on the internet
    Post edited by Yellow Ledbelly on

• Ryan_WFC wrote:
    forget long-ass halloween shows, that's gonna be the one for the record books. 6-hour long show, half acoustic, polka interlude.

trust.

(also note that if they actually did this, there would be people complaining they only got ONE kitten lol)

Who wants a kitten? I want a puppy! Though I wouldn't get it on time anyway... by the time 10C sent it, I'd have an adult dog, and who the hell wants that?
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    CJMST3K wrote:

2010 RANDOM SPRING TOUR

-Compton, CA
    -Dalton, NH
    -Lubbock, TX
    -Key West, FL
    -Albert, KS
    -Dewey, UT
    -Madison, SD

I'd be in row 1 for a Key West show. Of course, I'd have to hire security for the poop shoot.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • cajunkiwi wrote:
    Ryan_WFC wrote:

trust.

Who wants a kitten? I want a puppy! Though I wouldn't get it on time anyway... by the time 10C sent it, I'd have an adult dog, and who the hell wants that?

ok, now that truly made me :lol:

:mrgreen:

and the whole rancho cucamonga things gets me too. amazingly, this NYer has a relative there, so i've actually visited that small-ass cali town. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    This thread is just like , will PJ play Halloween on & on &on ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ok, now that truly made me :lol:

:mrgreen:

and the whole rancho cucamonga things gets me too. amazingly, this NYer has a relative there, so i've actually visited that small-ass cali town. :D
    what happens in rancho cucamonga.....

no really. what ever happens there? :lol: