Any Other D.I.N.K.'s Running Around Here?

2»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    all you middle class career people should all get together over canapes and semi-expensive wine and discuss how fulfilled you all are in your lives and how silly all us parents are :D;)

this thread reminds me of the big cannon that goes off at 1pm every day at Edinburgh Castle... it too fires blanks. :thumbup:

Hey, get you and your plague of locusts out of my thread. And surely you don't think having kids makes you a real man. Any knucklehead with working genitalia can have a kid, and sadly they do. Doesn't make them good fathers or real men, it means their plumbing works.

sad but true
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I'm a S.I.T.C.

T stands for 3.

I'm fucked. I know.
    +1
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • i *heart* being a dink.
    :mrgreen:

i think the vast majority of the population are doing a fine job in keeping the planet covered in humans, so yea....no need for us to add more. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i *heart* being a dink.

i think the vast majority of the population are doing a fine job in keeping the planet covered in humans, so yea....no need for us to add more. :D

i think the duggars are making up for us dink's :roll: :shock:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:
    i *heart* being a dink.

They ought to be arrested and have their children enslaved in my acid mines.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • norm wrote:
    i *heart* being a dink.

exactly.
    plus don't forget...octo-mom. :?

let those who want children have em and enjoy em, perpetuate the species....and yea.....the rest of us can enjoy not having em. win-win for all. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• plus don't forget...octo-mom. :?

Have you guys heard about the new breakfast at Denny's? It's called the Octo-slam and it's 8 eggs, no sausage and guy in the booth next to you has to pay for it.

Do you know what Lindsay Lohan and the Octomom have in common? They both have recently had 80 fingers inside them.

I have no place in this thread since I'm a 28 year old bachelor, but just wanted to throw something into the discussion.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I am a dinky wife. I guess that's what you would call me. And with my millions, you would think that I would dress to kill, right? No, not til I get rid of my thunder thighs.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    all you middle class career people should all get together over canapes and semi-expensive wine and discuss how fulfilled you all are in your lives and how silly all us parents are :D;)

this thread reminds me of the big cannon that goes off at 1pm every day at Edinburgh Castle... it too fires blanks. :thumbup:

Hey, get you and your plague of locusts out of my thread. And surely you don't think having kids makes you a real man. Any knucklehead with working genitalia can have a kid, and sadly they do. Doesn't make them good fathers or real men, it means their plumbing works.

unfortunately you are correct about the knuckleheads... i genuinely believe that anyone with an IQ lower than say 90 shouldn't have kids. It's the families that who have no fucking jobs and 6 kids that anger me more than anything.

I only entered the thread to type the word "canapes" and to do the Edinburgh Castle blank gag :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i don't run

You just need the proper motivation of something scary chasing you, like maybe a woman with a family on her mind. :mrgreen:

that, literally, is the only thing that would make me run...FAST!
    norm wrote:
    can someone tell me what dinc stands for? :?

double income, no children.

ah...well i'm s.i.n.c. i guess...and i always will be :D
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Right here, it's a tough life though, like figuring out your vacation plans, your weekends, sleeping in, stuff like that...decisions.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    D.I.N.K. and proud of it!!! :D I love having the freedom to pick up and go to a show (Pearl Jam preferably) when ever I feel like it. And sleeping in is my favorite past time!
  • lukin2006 wrote:
    Right here, it's a tough life though, like figuring out your vacation plans, your weekends, sleeping in, stuff like that...decisions.

Yep. Like do I sleep in both Saturday AND Sunday. Sometimes I am not sure how I do it?!! :)
  • Tee hee! I'm an OINK. (One income...)

I was very broody in my early twenties, but I knew better than to make a baby when I was that young and stupid. Now I'm 36 and I have no interest.

I'll re-evaluate when I'm in my forties. I don't want to breed and pass on my hideous scoliosis. I still haven't cured my scores of allergies, which is really an auto-immune disorder. I'd much rather select a specific child that is already made.

That is, if I really want to ever raise another human being more than anything else in life....
    "May you live in interesting times."