*PLEASE TELL US SOMETHING THIS NEW WEEK!*

2»

Comments

• There may be no news to report since it looks like there will not be a tour now. :cry:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    PJ usually does a pretty good job of giving at least a 2 month window from announcement to show date at a bare minimum. For those holding on to a March/April hope, I really have my doubts anything is coming. It's just approaching way too quickly. March is all but out the window in my opinion. While I love Backspacer, I'm anxiously awaiting some more new recordings info!
  • zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Deadman wrote:
    PJ usually does a pretty good job of giving at least a 2 month window from announcement to show date at a bare minimum. For those holding on to a March/April hope, I really have my doubts anything is coming. It's just approaching way too quickly. March is all but out the window in my opinion. While I love Backspacer, I'm anxiously awaiting some more new recordings info!

+1. Im guessing a few dates with the NO fest, and that will be it folks. Matt has committed to SG for the month of April would be my guess....new material leftover from Backspacer is what I am betting on rather than any sort of big tour. However, I would guess the autumn will be good season for PJ fans...... :thumbup:
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Sawyer, were having a Lost party tomorrow in long beach Cali if ur intrested. U and I will be the only pearl jam geeks there but we can curse up and down inbetween commercials. And what's up with kat locking that other thread about being shit on? Come on, it's America kat and what ever happened to freedom of speech? Were all frustrated and this is where we feel free to vent to each other. And then u locked the thread? Hmmm, that's strange and if we can't vent to each other, then what's the point. I've been lucky enough to see this band 59X and know that the days of running around following the boys are pretty much coming to an end. There isn't another band other than tool that I'd follow from show to show but those who know tool know that I'd be lucky with a tour every 5 years or so. Hang in there everybody, it's going to be a rough one.
  • After reading this, maybe SG will tour Europe the same time as PJ, thus freeing up Cameron for the spring or fall afterall for a few shows. Maybe East Coast 6 shows in spring and West Coast 8 shows in the fall around MC's schedule?

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/2010/soundgar ... sic-lineup