SEEKING WHITE BACKSPACER

edited February 2010 in The Porch
I'll trade you a Benny Vinyl for it straight up
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Snoopy's been working hard trading on this board lately. Damn.

Work it kid. Work it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Snoopy's been working hard trading on this board lately. Damn.

Work it kid. Work it.

gotta fill the days........gotta fill 'em
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    That's a tough trade, there's 2000 Benaroya hall LPs but there's only around 100 white backspacers LP :?

Good luck anyway
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    arq wrote:
    That's a tough trade, there's 2000 Benaroya hall LPs but there's only around 100 white backspacers LP :?

Good luck anyway

Only 100? I thought there was only 50 printed! :shock:
    Yeah, good luck scoring one.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    arq wrote:

Good luck anyway

I saw the 1 white Backspacer the 10C gave away......where are the other 99?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • worth a shot, everyone who got the White BACKSPACER got it free....not the case with the Benny's
    youngster wrote:
    arq wrote:

Good luck anyway

The white backspacer was a special press for friends and family of the band, same as the blue backspacer, not for the general public.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    arq wrote:
    youngster wrote:
    arq wrote:

Good luck anyway

The white backspacer was a special press for friends and family of the band, same as the blue backspacer, not for the general public.

And 15 are available here: http://justbreathe.pearljam.com/
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Sorry Snoopy - there's no chance of this
    pdalowsky wrote:

Let him dream Paul! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbUpPVOEkdA
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Why's it gotta be white yo? thats racists.
  • :lol::lol:
    KO282453 wrote:
    Why's it gotta be white yo? thats racists.
    :lol: ..snoopy,a dog has problem with colors... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I could not figure out how to register to win the album...Can you still register?? I see the window to enter, but when you click on it nothing...do I need to download 'JB' to be able to enter...???

Any help would be much appreciated..... :)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    J/k ;)
  • KO282453 wrote:
    J/k ;)

yeah, we all got that.you're cool! :lol:
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    pdalowsky wrote:

Should I win one of those white Backspoacer albums there will be 2 happy people me and Snoopy!

I would straight up trade for it in a second. I already own Backspacer on vinyl, but alas had to get rid of my Benny a few years back when my furnace went, I didn't want to part with it but my wife and kids really missed the heat. I kick myself still in the ass to this day
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    pdalowsky wrote:

Should I win one of those white Backspoacer albums there will be 2 happy people me and Snoopy!

I would straight up trade for it in a second. I already own Backspacer on vinyl, but alas had to get rid of my Benny a few years back when my furnace went, I didn't want to part with it but my wife and kids really missed the heat. I kick myself still in the ass to this day

dont you hate shit like that....last year i had to sell all my vinyl to pay my mortgage one month.....now i paying double what i sold them for to buy them back....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    joe2468 wrote:
    dont you hate shit like that....last year i had to sell all my vinyl to pay my mortgage one month.....now i paying double what i sold them for to buy them back....
    About ten years ago now I had to sell my THREE Reeenk Roink copies, Alive promo with insert, etc, etc because my idiot brother neglected to renew his student loan so they were going to boot him unless he came up with the cash.

So not only am I mad that I had to sell it, but even more mad it was for a completely avoidable problem.

I can't get the Reeenk Roinks back if I wanted to, although I can see them on pjcollectors.com :(
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    joe2468 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Yup but my family got heat....Never see a descently priced Benny up on ebay when I got the cash
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
    drsluggo wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    About ten years ago now I had to sell my THREE Reeenk Roink copies, Alive promo with insert, etc, etc because my idiot brother neglected to renew his student loan so they were going to boot him unless he came up with the cash.

So not only am I mad that I had to sell it, but even more mad it was for a completely avoidable problem.

I can't get the Reeenk Roinks back if I wanted to, although I can see them on pjcollectors.com :(

3 reeenk roinks :shock: :shock: :shock:

wow

which ones? which matrixs and covers did you have?
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

wow

:o as well
  • 3 reeenk roinks :shock: :shock: :shock:

wow

[/quote]

He never ever gonna tell you, and ofcourse he unfortunately erased all the pics on the PC :D
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

wow

He never ever gonna tell you, and ofcourse he unfortunately erased all the pics on the PC :D[/quote]

not sure im following you :?: