Has anybody heard of this guy?

2»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    my day is ruined
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Ty wrote:
    Why the fuck have you directed people to this? Your sick view of entertainment? The Moderator should delete this post, and send you a warning.

Don't know what you were trying to achieve by posting that link. It's insensitive, voyeuristic and sad. Don't think the PJ boys would be proud to have you as a fan at the moment.

I know it's the non-PJ board, but this doesn't belong here. And neither do you.

So, because you're offended means I don't belong here? It's not like I posted the video IN the thread...I posted his story, and gave everyone a warning...read the article...if it doesn't sound like something you don't want to watch, then don't. Also, don't try to belittle me by saying that this is my sick view of entertainment. My original post showed no liking of the matter from my point, clearly just shocked at what I had just discovered.

Obviously I offended you, and I'm sorry. But in all honesty, I could've done much worse. If what I did was wrong or unacceptable, then I'll gladly take the lashing from the mods, until then...I was simply just expressing my shock at discovering such a gruesome story.

I'm not directing anyone to this...people can choose whether or not to search for the video and watch it, that's all a matter of personal interest.

If you're truly that upset at my actions, take matters into your own hands and run to the moderators, but until then...I think I shared this information in the most appropriate manner...like I said, I didn't even provide a link to said video.

You monster! I will never forgive this outrage!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    I remember hearing about it on the news, but never saw the video until now. Wow...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DeLukin wrote:
    I remember hearing about it on the news, but never saw the video until now. Wow...

Yeah...after watching the video her brother sent me (without warning) I was pretty shaken up for the rest of the night and then for a couple days after....I actually couldn't sleep because I couldn't get the image out of my mind...it's not something you can just un-watch ya know?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I saw this video a while ago on Faces of Death IV or something. I remember the blood pouring from his nose like a faucet was turned on in his brain. It was hilarous!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kidding. Gross shit. I heard years later that Filter's awesome song was written about him.

Oh well...sometimes it's necessary to swallow a bullet to get your point across or hide from something.

However, I will not watch this shit again. I have problems watching people die, unless of course, it's people that I kill. That's totally fine.

Do I need a ;) to show that I don't really kill people? Goddamn I hope not.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

But I thought we were gonna hang out some time. What the hell are we going to do if we aren't killin' people?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:

But I thought we were gonna hang out some time. What the hell are we going to do if we aren't killin' people?

It's all part of my act bro. I can't have mods knowing the rizzeal mizzee.

Oh wait, I'm not black either. What the fuck am I doing?
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    fuck. that was tough.

yikes, that one will be pasted in my mind for sometime.
    fuck. that was tough.

yikes, that one will be pasted in my mind for sometime.

i had to just go smoke

im all messed up :cry::mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I remember watching this on the news, it was a snow day. The local news got in some trouble for showing the footage over and over, even slow motion footage. That was one fucked up snow day.... :shock:
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • I remember watching this on the news, it was a snow day. The local news got in some trouble for showing the footage over and over, even slow motion footage. That was one fucked up snow day.... :shock:

Did you go to school in Europe or something? I can't imagine that ever making the air, but then again, here in TN, we still dress in white sheets and burn crosses in yards.

I'm kidding. We don't wear the sheets anymore.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I remember watching this on the news, it was a snow day. The local news got in some trouble for showing the footage over and over, even slow motion footage. That was one fucked up snow day.... :shock:

Did you go to school in Europe or something? I can't imagine that ever making the air, but then again, here in TN, we still dress in white sheets and burn crosses in yards.

it made the air...i saw it out here in cali

and we wear sheets but only when we drink...heavily
  • Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259

I live in Harrisburg where it happened. The reason it was on the air was because he was having some sort of press conference regarding a corruption trial. And rather then give in to those that accused him he took the easy way out and shot himself. It was on live TV, I think they cut into a show we were watching and that is how we ended up seeing it. Like I said the news station got in some trouble for repeatedly showing it.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
    my whole office is watching this at the moment

sick bastards here

all i hear is gunshots coming from every computer :o
  • norm wrote:

it made the air...i saw it out here in cali

and we wear sheets but only when we drink...heavily

To be clear...I didn't want the guy to think I was calling him a liar. That's just some brutal footage to show to the public. I had to rent it years after the fact. I may have been wearing a sheet at the time.
    my whole office is watching this at the moment

sick bastards here

all i hear is gunshots coming from every computer :o

Man, I didn't realize I'd start something like that... :|

Perhaps that is a prime example of our inability to refuse curiousity?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I saw this when I was in high school (15 years ago)

My friends were really into gore and they use to watch Faces Of Death and shit

This one was pretty intense, made me think for a while, fucked up

why do it right in front of your family, thats truly horrible
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,839

I could have sworn that happened in the summer time, but i double checked and it was in January. What was I thinking that happened in the summer time about some politician on PA dying? :? :?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I reluctantly watched this. Man o man.

What a tradgedy. And geez, he must of been really battling demons to do that on TV. I couldn't believe how graphic it was.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,839

I could have sworn that happened in the summer time, but i double checked and it was in January. What was I thinking that happened in the summer time about some politician on PA dying? :? :?

That was Frank Rizzo (former mayor of phily) I was thinking of he died in the summer of '91
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I had seen this before. I found the situation fascinating (not the video).

While we're on the topic of death videos, I had also seen the Eugene Armstrong beheading video, sound included, and that messed me up for days.
  • Rygar wrote:

While we're on the topic of death videos, I had also seen the Eugene Armstrong beheading video, sound included, and that messed me up for days.

I'd like to think of myself as relatively hardcore. However, beheading videos is something I've made a choice to never partake in....much like one would choose to never molest or murder. I don't think I could stomach that sort of pain.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Rygar wrote:

I'd like to think of myself as relatively hardcore. However, beheading videos is something I've made a choice to never partake in....much like one would choose to never molest or murder. I don't think I could stomach that sort of pain.
    There was no explanation of the video or any warnings so I watched it like an idiot, and regretted it. I considered myself desensitized to whatever the world threw at my up until that point.
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    I remember seen this video a few months ago thanks to a school friend, and the first time that I saw it I was shocked. Couldn't believe this happened in front of a hundreds of people and in TV. Poor guy...
    México 24/11/2011
  • I remember it very well. Budd taught at my high school for a while.
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
    Rygar wrote:

I'm the exact same way. My step-brother watched it one day and tried to get me too but I sternly refused. My girlfriend has also watched it in the past and she says it was one of the most terrible tihngs she has ever seen or heard. If that Budd Dwyer video messed me up for a couple of days, a beheading video would just be way too much for me.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

I'm the exact same way. My step-brother watched it one day and tried to get me too but I sternly refused. My girlfriend has also watched it in the past and she says it was one of the most terrible tihngs she has ever seen or heard. If that Budd Dwyer video messed me up for a couple of days, a beheading video would just be way too much for me.

I'm a sick fuck with a morbid curiosity so I looked this video up. I can't describe how disturbing it was to watch but what made it so much worse was the blood curdling screams as it was going on. I can't shake it and wish I hadn't watched it. What disturbed me more than the beheading was a video of these 2 prick high school jerkoffs who filmed themselves watching the video while chuckling through the whole thing. The only other beheading video I would willingly watch would be these cocksuckers getting it done to them.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    youngster wrote:

I'm a sick fuck with a morbid curiosity so I looked this video up. I can't describe how disturbing it was to watch but what made it so much worse was the blood curdling screams as it was going on. I can't shake it and wish I hadn't watched it. What disturbed me more than the beheading was a video of these 2 prick high school jerkoffs who filmed themselves watching the video while chuckling through the whole thing. The only other beheading video I would willingly watch would be these cocksuckers getting it done to them.

Yeah I watched a beheading once but had the sound turned off the entire time. I definitely wouldn't be able to handle the screams. I think I even put it on fast forward. All I really remember is it taking much longer than I thought it would to cut someone's head off. I was picturing a sharp blade slicing through and cutting it off really quickly. But fucking hell....the blade must have been blunt or something because it took AGES!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★