this is the first ........

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited January 2010 in The Porch
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• whooow
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • nice..if only i could play it

...if only I could pay it :roll:
  • why do you sell it?
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    why do you sell it?

Don't think he's selling it. joe2468 is from Long Island, NY. The seller is from Saint Louis, Missouri. Different user's.
  • Are the proceeds being donated to charity?
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

Are the proceeds being donated to charity?

Nope! Why oh why do these free rare Backspacer item's get into the hand's of user's who only option with Pearl Jam is to make profit & income. :(
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Wow, not an unreasonable amount of coin either for something limited to only 9....
    fantastic promo item but must pass
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    demetrios wrote:

Nope! Why oh why do these free rare Backspacer item's get into the hand's of user's who only option with Pearl Jam is to make profit & income. :(

I wonder if any 10c members won one of the 9? It would be a nice addition for any PJ collector. I would love to have one I'll tell you that.

By the way, Tom does not care for them... see here from a blog posting at the time the contest was announced. http://thismodernworld.com/date/2009/09/

Tom Tomorrow:
    Yikes

That’s, um, interesting.

Shame they didn’t consult the artist on this one. I’m a (bad, amateur) guitar player, and would have loved a chance to design one myself.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Pretty cool. I would like to see the other eight.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Stonerlady wrote:
    nice..if only i could play it

...if only I could pay it :roll:
    If only... You get the picture.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I wonder if any 10c members won one of the 9? It would be a nice addition for any PJ collector. I would love to have one I'll tell you that.

By the way, Tom does not care for them... see here from a blog posting at the time the contest was announced. http://thismodernworld.com/date/2009/09/

Tom Tomorrow:
    Yikes

That’s, um, interesting.

Shame they didn’t consult the artist on this one. I’m a (bad, amateur) guitar player, and would have loved a chance to design one myself.

I would love to have one too. Though if I did have one, would I give it to my bro who's an great guitarist that loves the PJ or just hang it on the wall. I know for damn well I won't be selling it. That's for sure.

I wonder if Tom know's about the free Backspacer skateboard that was given away from Pearl Jam's Australian website. Or best, those Backspacer shoes! :shock:
    jervin007 wrote:
    Pretty cool. I would like to see the other eight.

Same here. A Johnny Guitar shot with the ladies would look pretty cool on the bottom of a stand up bass!
  • rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    So it is my understanding that there are 9 different guitars with 9 different graphics... so each one is ONE OF A KIND, Official Backspacer promo material?

The Shoes = Not official
    Skateboard=?

I wonder why they would giveaway a guitar with an f-ed up graphic. I am referring to this item with the creased graphic. What is that about?
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2