HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
edited January 2010 in The Porch
TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    $330 seems a little off, I wasn't lucky enough to score a s/d tube, but regardless of the price of it ($40) everybody who bought them knew that $40 for 3 klausen's prints is a huge deal, I don't know the real value of a s/d poster but nobody is going to sell a Honolulu or a ed's signed poster for $15 just because they pay $40 for the s/d tube, maybe the right place to determinate the value of a s/d Honolulu is eBay IMHO.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    somebody offered $150 which is more than fair, might even be high in my book. 330 is just a joke, dam flippers
  • yeah...i got locked out of the S/D sale so this fuck bag can just turn around and flip his shit?.....i wanna hurt him!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • yeah, it is hard to see this when you are one of the ones who got shut out of a tube.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    150 is high because it has U2 on it :)

IMO
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    t0mMye wrote:
    150 is high because it has U2 on it :)

IMO

+1 :clap:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    $330...I mean $150...seems a "tad" high....its was a sweet show though. I suppose if you could frame out the s/d mark, but not the sig and number, it might be worth it.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    somebody offered $150 which is more than fair, might even be high in my book. 330 is just a joke, dam flippers
    I offered him the head of a horse.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Bunch of us should get on there and everyone offer between 80-100..
  • if people ask $600 for it on Ebay, why is half that price for an S/D so terrible?

I'm really asking, not being sarcastic this time......
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • if people ask $600 for it on Ebay, why is half that price for an S/D so terrible?

ah.....so it's you!!!!...GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    if people ask $600 for it on Ebay, why is half that price for an S/D so terrible?

& 600 is insanely high for that print. It's nice, but I don't get the hype around it.
  • I like this:

...and a message board full of middle aged fanatics that name their kids Vedder, think wishlist is a good song and will pay thousands of dollars fora cdr with reenk roink written on it? that place is where I go for entertainment not to sell.

of course, just entertaining :lol:
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630

You definitely offered him the wrong end of the horse.
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    "and a message board full of middle aged fanatics that name their kids Vedder, think wishlist is a good song and will pay thousands of dollars fora cdr with reenk roink written on it? that place is where I go for entertainment not to sell."

I love Wishlist. And I named the fish Vedder. So bite me.
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI

:)
  • "and a message board full of middle aged fanatics that name their kids Vedder, think wishlist is a good song and will pay thousands of dollars fora cdr with reenk roink written on it? that place is where I go for entertainment not to sell."

I love Wishlist. And I named the fish Vedder. So bite me.

he not exactly mentioned it but I named my dog eddie and of course I like wishlist so count me in :lol:
  • I offered him the head of a horse.

Nailed it!
    Best line on the thread so far.
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • What a fucking scumbag asshole.
    2000- 9/1 Camden
    2003- 4/28 Philly, 7/5 Camden
    2005- 10/3 Philly
    2006- 5/27 Camden, 5/28 Camden, 6/3 East Rutherford
    2008- 6/19 Camden, 6/20 Camden
    2009- 10/29 Philly, 10/28 Philly, 10/30 Philly, 10/31 Philly
    2012- 9/2 Made In America
    2013- 10/21 Philly, 10/22 Philly
    2016- 4/28 Philly, 4/29 Philly
    Wishlist: Thumbing My Way, Black Red Yellow, Sleight of Hand
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Wish we knew how many S/D Honolulu poster's were sent out. Only BK know's, right? If I was BK and knew this douche bag's style, I would ban him from ever buying any future BK prints.
  • demetrios wrote:
    Wish we knew how many S/D Honolulu poster's were sent out. Only BK know's, right? If I was BK and knew this douche bag's style, I would ban him from ever buying any future BK prints.

I would ban him too. Brad is too nice to do that though.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    demetrios wrote:
    Don't know if Number 7 knows which tubes went where. Thought they were randomly chosen.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • I got a S/D Honolulu during the last S/D ale and there is hardly anything wrong with it. That price is pretty much in line with what it goes for isn't it? Calm down...deep breaths. Why does anyone here give a shit about this?

ah.....so it's you!!!!...GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

uh, no, it isn't I don't fuck with Ebeans, I'm strictly an Ebay prick ;)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Can someone please tell me why he shouldn't sell this?

Brad doesn't stipulate no resales, so why would he ban him?

Serious question?

Value wise it's probably not far off? Like the Chicago that sold for 599 within hours this week.

Tell me if you bought a print from 10club in 97 say the Oakland at 10 bucks. Would you sell it now for 10 bucks or go for the full Market value? If the latter why does the fact you own the print longer make you not a flipper?

By the way it's not my print ;)

and finally i'm on board with the fact u2 spoil this thing - although i do have it framed
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Tell me if you bought a print from 10club in 97 say the Oakland at 10 bucks. Would you sell it now for 10 bucks or go for the full Market value? If the latter why does the fact you own the print longer make you not a flipper?
    I would say by definition if you've owned the print for 13 years you are not a "flipper". On one hand you bought something 13 years ago that you might not want/need/like now so you sell it on to people who appreciate it more than you (or whatever), on the other hand you bought it just now shutting out other people that wanted it just so you could turn around and sell it immediately. The only motivation for buying it was selling it for a profit. Granted, the same could be said of the person who bought it 13 years ago but that's harder to judge.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    bazzer wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I would say by definition if you've owned the print for 13 years you are not a "flipper". On one hand you bought something 13 years ago that you might not want/need/like now so you sell it on to people who appreciate it more than you (or whatever), on the other hand you bought it just now shutting out other people that wanted it just so you could turn around and sell it immediately. The only motivation for buying it was selling it for a profit. Granted, the same could be said of the person who bought it 13 years ago but that's harder to judge.

I just have no problem with this in a random surprise sale

No one knew what they'd get so why not sell for the 'market price' if you dont want what you got?

To me no one would do the 'right' thing and sell this for $13 - not even those here slamming this guy

he doesn't do himself any favours on that thread to be honest. He comes across as a judgemental cock. What's more I don't understand how the caucasion bit has any relevance.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I just have no problem with this in a random surprise sale
    No one knew what they'd get so why not sell for the 'market price' if you dont want what you got?
    To me no one would do the 'right' thing and sell this for $13 - not even those here slamming this guy
    he doesn't do himself any favours on that thread to be honest. He comes across as a judgemental cock. What's more I don't understand how the caucasion bit has any relevance.
    Fair enough. And I agree, selling it for $150 or selling it for $330 is not much different in my eyes. I pretty much only bought a tube in the hope of getting a Chicago, and I didn't. What am I going to do with the other ones? Probably nothing. Maybe I should sell them :D

P.S. Are you white? :lol:
  • somebody offered $150 which is more than fair, might even be high in my book. 330 is just a joke, dam flippers

thats my offer....seemed fair for an s/d? For the record, I dont care about flippers at all, just a fair price where we all win.

Oh well.....
  • Damn I wish he offered the poster on here, I may have considered buying it, he is asking for it at an awfully low price, its a shame Im not a member on that forum.