3 MONTHS and no boots?!?!?

2»

Comments

• I'm gonna buy a pair of steel toe "boots" in Philly and drive to everyone's house that makes a fucking Philly boots thread and kick them right in their annoying, impatient ass!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Hey, I was told 2010 was supposed to go to fire? Cause I've been watching it pretty contently and still nothing.

Oh, and watch for my thread tomorrow, "94 days and STILL no boots :( "
  • Simple solution. If people complaining about the Philly boots bothers you, don't open the thread. Maybe some people just like being nasty :?
  • and there is another option..u can wear sandals
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    waaahhhhhhhhh

alot of this around these parts eh?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    What information do u want???
    Someone needs to tell you something different is happening,when these are the only ones that have yet to be released?

the touring lack of info,or the way they drop dates is something that is frustrating.....especially in these times when money is tight and so are days off at work!!! That I understand!! Though I manage to deal with it
  • I'm gonna buy a pair of steel toe "boots" in Philly and drive to everyone's house that makes a fucking Philly boots thread and kick them right in their annoying, impatient ass!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

settle down there champ
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Simple solution. If people complaining about the Philly boots bothers you, don't open the thread. Maybe some people just like being nasty :?

how about anyone who wants to come here and complain just goes and finds some off's to fuck instead?!!!

i like that one better! :mrgreen:

settle down there champ

i'm cool, i'm cool!! 8-):mrgreen: