The Message Board Core

2»

Comments

• message board whore?...where!!!! :mrgreen:

oh...CORE............screw this thread!! :evil:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the core was 7 years ago
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    message board whore?...where!!!! :mrgreen:

oh...CORE............screw this thread!! :evil:

hoe.jpg

Hoe Please
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Wilds wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i'm one of the guys that wishes they would come back to Texas :wave:

I'm one of the guys that wishes they would come back to Los Angeles :wave:

It's been too long boys. :mrgreen:;):mrgreen:

srsly! :twisted:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    "I'm on the outside, i'm lookin in" :(
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    StillHere wrote:
    Yup..smiling here...I Sure did...just fooling around..no worries :P

Sorry if it came across seriously...sarcasm just doesn't come across well in text does it? Oops~ :oops:

OH and for you other guys..I changed it..now you won't be confused & wouldn't want to come off as a poser..I was actually wondering about keeping that nick myself for pretty much the same reasons...decided...OMG.. :roll:

'sall good, jojo. I feel a little sad you changed your nick. But if everyone's still happy, then hooray!

Who here thinks the "core of the board" should form a counsel of elders? Beards and gnarly walking sticks for all!

Thanks CranMalReign...you just gave me a bit more incentive to change a nic I was already a bit so-so about, now worries...as long as you all know that PJTouringGirl is StillHere!!! (double meaning intended lol!) *Hugs*

Oh and I like the walking stick idea. You can have a beard if you want, I dont' think it'd do me justice. :roll:
    But SOLAT319 wants to be Sherriff...hahah, as if she isn't already! :)
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    gndcd402 wrote:
    i'm not core (at least i hope not) but i just hafta say that there are a ton of pennsylvanians in this thread :shock:

The Sheriff of CORETOWN

Yes YOU ARE defintely the Sherriff! lol~
    And a darned good 'un too!~

Yup and of course there are lots of Pennsylvanians on here, we rule PJ Land~~~ just ask anyone! hehehehe :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~