PJ fans in Russia?

curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,987
edited January 2010 in The Porch
I am half-watching this program right now: http://www.pbs.org/soundtracks/stories/putin/

The segment on the "A Man Like Putin" song includes an interview with the songwriter, Alexander Yelin, who is wearing a stickman t-shirt. :D

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled board programming.

Edited -- is that a better thread title?
All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• misleading thread title, mang. not cool
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Sorry, it was not meant to be misleading -- just very tired here; shall I change it?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    why would they go to the most bleak place on earth.......then again, they do like Philadelphia.
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    I am half-watching this program right now: http://www.pbs.org/soundtracks/stories/putin/

The segment on the "A Man Like Putin" song includes an interview with the songwriter, Alexander Yelin, who is wearing a stickman t-shirt. :D

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled board programming.

Edited -- is that a better thread title?

Dude! I'm watching this right now! That guy thinks he's so cool with his "expensive" Pearl Jam shirt :P
    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    but really are there any?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Sawyer wrote:
    why would they go to the most bleak place on earth.......then again, they do like Philadelphia.

What year is this? 1984?

What makes you think Russia's bleak?

NovodevichyConvent.jpg

LakeBaikal.jpg

TrinitySergiusLavra.jpg