ESPN:Mike Greenberg: 'Martin Luther COON...King Day"

13»

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I was listening to the show and didn't think anything of it. I totally understand the outrage, but if he slipped up on any other day using any other name it wouldn't be an issue.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dcfaithful wrote:

I think we misunderstood each other. I'm sure we operate under similar laws. We don't murder or break other laws regularly aside from some speeding here and there. I didn't mean to imply you were a sheep. You just read the post and saw the cursing and not the content. The point I made had more weight than the fuck words, or so I thought.

i just think everybody gets a little too caught up in stuff that they've been taught to be offended by rather than asking themselves is that really relevant today? Believe it or not, most of the shit our parents taught us doesn't even apply to today's world. I don't believe in curse words. I've always thought that was a bunch horseshit. There's no difference between crap and shit other than perception. You can say crap in church. But, say shit in church and you'll go to hell. What the fuck for?

Oh well, we'll all be dead in a few decades and none of this will matter anyway. Some punk ass teenager will read this thread 40 years from now and think about how retarded all of us are.

And to all teenagers reading this many years from now, you can all suck my balls. I was cooler than any one of you motherfuckers when I was your age.

Thanks.

P.S. Suck my balls.

Edit: No, you won't go to hell by saying shit in church BUT I dare your ass to say shit in front of your pastor this Sunday. "By the way Mr. Johnson, your sermon today was good shit."

See how that flies for you.

What a great assumption. What makes you think I'm religious and go to church? :?

I'm with you and I'm not offended by cursing either...but your inability to respect others opinions is sad and reflects poorly on your "individuality" and your argument.
    P.S. Suck my balls.

P.S. Stop being a dick.

On second thought, I see that you've offered the sucking of your balls to others so maybe I took it to personal.

Thanks, but no thanks... :lol:8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    what an unfortunate slip. Hopefully, for that dude, it will die down soon. Would suck if it permenantly injured his career over something so silly.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    What a great assumption. What makes you think I'm religious and go to church? :?

I'm with you and I'm not offended by cursing either...but your inability to respect others opinions is sad and reflects poorly on your "individuality" and your argument.

I never said you went to church. That was made for anyone who took me literally when I said you would go to hell for saying shit in church. You have to be careful of the ones who actually believe every fucking word you say.

My individuality obviously transcends your idea of who I am as a person. I've enjoyed this game we've been playing. You need to go have sex and release this anger you have.

By the way, you need to get your ass in church for fuck's sake. He is watching (and reading) you ;)
    You need to go have sex and release this anger you have.

ME?! :o :shock:

C'mon man, in comparison, your posts sound much more angry than mine. I've been keeping my humor in tact for this discussion. ;) Now days if you can't laugh at shit, you're a lost cause, ya know?

You may want to take your own advice too, you may have better luck getting those balls of yours sucked. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    mr.pink wrote:
    what an unfortunate slip. Hopefully, for that dude, it will die down soon. Would suck if it permenantly injured his career over something so silly.
    kinda like imus
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,359
    metsfan wrote:
    mr.pink wrote:
    kinda like imus

Nothing like Imus at all.
    hippiemom = goodness
    metsfan wrote:
    mr.pink wrote:
    kinda like imus

Nothing like Imus at all.

Yeah, Imus made a deliberate remark. That shit was heartfelt. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • dcfaithful wrote:

C'mon man, in comparison, your posts sound much more angry than mine. I've been keeping my humor in tact for this discussion. ;) Now days if you can't laugh at shit, you're a lost cause, ya know?

You may want to take your own advice too, you may have better luck getting those balls of yours sucked. :lol::lol:

I do enjoy a good ball sucking...

Well played.
    dcfaithful wrote:

I do enjoy a good ball sucking...

Well played.

Thanks. :D

I've enjoyed our discussion, and I don't mean that sarcastically. Now, back to my Evan Williams.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
This discussion has been closed.