Finally got my Holy Grail....Dusseldorf!!!!

124»

Comments

• sure.....send me a bunch of stickers in the mail the day i say ease up on the Lou love :oops: ....make me look like a dick...it's cool! ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:

thanks dude!

FREE BOSTON LOU!!!!!!!!!!!! (please Kat? reconsider his ban...please!...you don't seem the type to hold a grudge.....somewhere in that big heart of yours i know you can find a way to give him just ONE more chance?)
  • :lol::lol::lol: Sorry, I'm just picturing a full grown man decked out in Jordan gear drinking long island ice teas :lol::lol::lol:

Much love CB!

well...if your ass had made it to one of the first 3 shows in Philly you would of seen it at a pre-party!.....but all they had was shitty beer at that race track place where the 4th pre-party was. :mrgreen:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    To be honest, what's the point of unbanning Lou? We all know he's just going to fuck it up and get banned again! Come onnn....this is Lou we're talking about! He just can't help himself!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I want Boston Lou's babies....

for an extra $5 we will both impregnate you at the same time! :mrgreen:

At the same time?! :shock:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    To be honest, what's the point of unbanning Lou? We all know he's just going to fuck it up and get banned again! Come onnn....this is Lou we're talking about! He just can't help himself!!

will you shoosh the fuck up Ziggy!! you are NOT HELPING MATTERS!!! :evil: :evil:

:lol::lol:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

will you shoosh the fuck up Ziggy!! you are NOT HELPING MATTERS!!! :evil: :evil:

:lol::lol:

Haha! I do miss him though....we used to have such good laughs....well, that was before he became a dad....now he's just boring! :roll: ;)
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    Love it! Nice find on the video. That was such a classic moment. And the ITW yoga pose to boot!!

you're welcome!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    maybe typos are no longer bannable offenses?

Frame your poster yet crazy? ;)
  • Frame your poster yet crazy? ;)

it'll be a while before i frame it...i'm waiting a few months to see if we get a tour or not. :mrgreen:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Frame your poster yet crazy? ;)

it'll be a while before i frame it...i'm waiting a few months to see if we get a tour or not. :mrgreen:

send it to me... i'll frame it for you

real cheap ;)

• send it to me... i'll frame it for you

real cheap ;)

i sleep with it at night so that won't work out too well. :mrgreen: