Looking to trade for 98 Soccer Jersey

SPJSPJ Posts: 255
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Looking for the 98 Soccer jersey in black and red size xl.

If you have this, I have a sealed Avocado or whatever your seeking of similar value.

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SPJ wrote:

If you have this, I have a sealed Avocado or whatever your seeking of similar value.

Thanks
    bad,i have the orange blue,xl new never wear it..and i trade it for binaural if u have it.. :cry:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SPJSPJ Posts: 255
    SPJ wrote:

Thanks
    bad,i have the orange blue,xl new never wear it..and i trade it for binaural if u have it.. :cry:

Thanks, But I have that one. Looking for the black/red. I think that's the only other color combo available, if anybody knows differently please let me know.
  • I have the shirt in xl, but I have ST on vinyl, do you have any other vinyl you might be willing to trade?
    Wembley 96, 2000 x2, 2007,Cardiff 2000, Rock am Ring 2000, Astoria 2006, Reading 2006, Shepherds Bush 2009, Manchster 2009, 2012 x 2, o2 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Hard Rock Calling 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Isle Of Wight 2012, Amsterdam 2012 x 2. EV, London 2012
    I have the shirt in xl, but I have ST on vinyl, do you have any other vinyl you might be willing to trade?
    How about the 1st christmas single?
    Or...cash...or what vinyl do you seek?
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    SPJ wrote:

Thanks

I posted this for trade last week, but ended up selling it as I got no trade offers. Good luck, I think it will take a little more than S/T sealed though. but thats just my opinion. good luck.
  • if im not mistaken, the 98 jerseys tend to run a little small. just something else to consider...
    if im not mistaken, the 98 jerseys tend to run a little small. just something else to consider...

I have the white/blue one in xl and it fits perfectly for my 6' 210lb frame. Probably one of their highest quality shirts they ever made, that's why I'm after the other one.
  • pm sent
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    if im not mistaken, the 98 jerseys tend to run a little small. just something else to consider...

honestly i think they fit a little on the large side!! :?