Options

ADELAIDE POSTER SALE THURSDAY 1/21/2010!!

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, didn't realize it's out of stock. :? :cry:
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • Options
    pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    that is such a great poster

question for those in the know...is that the only one from the "down under 2009 tour" that had koala bears? curious...

This is the only poster I bought all tour. Still have to get it framed. Can't wait to have it hanging on my wall. In answer to your question, as far as I know it is the only one with koalas (which incidentally arent "bears" but rather "marsupials"). I dont recall any of the others having koalas on them.
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004
    everytime I read this thread, I take the poster out of its tube and go "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

:D
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/114158

This Munk One has come up with a couple of my favorite posters from the last tour. Hope to see more of them this year! I also commend it for being the only piece of art I've seen that has somehow managed to make koala bears appear spooky.
    PJADELAIDE09SHOP.jpg

bump for a visual
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Is it sold out or ?

"Temporarily out of stock" is weird....are you guys printing more out back?
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    t0mMye wrote:
    Is it sold out or ?

"Temporarily out of stock" is weird....are you guys printing more out back?

I believe the standard policy of these poster sales are "when they are all gone.. they are all gone"...

The "Temporarily out of stock" message is usually the death toll on future sales..

"Quantities are limited. There is no guarantee that each member will be able to purchase a poster."

feel free to correct me if I am wrong?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    if anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Bathgate

did you ask matt over at bry?
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Bathgate

Matt the craw guy ?
    I know who he is - i read there all the time, but i dont really know him well enuff to askem.
    I havent yet but perhaps I should sendem' a PM
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Bathgate

Matt the craw guy ?
    I know who he is - i read there all the time, but i dont really know him well enuff to askem.

yeah do it, matt the craw, he helped me out at cost and he didnt know me from Adam...a thoroughly nice guy and i know he picked up a few.....

as a fellow BRYer he'll help you if he can

good luck
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Bathgate

Matt the craw guy ?

yeah do it, matt the craw, he helped me out at cost and he didnt know me from Adam...a thoroughly nice guy and i know he picked up a few.....

as a fellow BRYer he'll help you if he can

good luck

He shoots he scores !

thanks for the help !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Got mine in the UK today, it's stunning truly stunning! :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

Me too, I love it :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Got mine in Friday, awesome!
  • Options
    ridleyridley Posts: 163
    Hey folks, been out of the loop the past month and was disappointed to see the Adelaide poster had already come and gone :cry:

If anyone has a spare and wants to help an Aussie out please PM. I have a spare Sydney 09 I can trade if interested.

Cheers.
    2003-02-19 Melbourne
    2003-02-20 Melbourne
    2006-11-13 Melbourne
    2006-11-14 Melbourne
    2006-11-16 Melbourne
    2009-11-22 Sydney
    2011-03-18 Sydney
    2011-03-19 Sydney
  • Options

word!

this may be one of the coolest PJ posters of all time..

It so much more intense than the online image..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/114158

This Munk One has come up with a couple of my favorite posters from the last tour. Hope to see more of them this year! I also commend it for being the only piece of art I've seen that has somehow managed to make koala bears appear spooky.
    PJADELAIDE09SHOP.jpg

bump for a visual
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Must've only gone I'm sure it was there the other day...
    Check with 10c to see if they took it down to add other posters :)
  • Options
    Yeah they were there on the 2nd and gone by the 7th....
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    O.M.G. :o :shock: I got my poster today and don't know what to say, honest!
    It's so much more beautiful than expected! Nice print, you can see all those different steps of printing, great thick paper, cute koalas :D I'm really happy about my belated decision to get this one :D:D THIS poster really deserves a special and visible place above my sofa in the livingroom for everyone to look at it the very moment they enter this room ;)
  • Options
    Still waiting in Ireland.

Waiting on a Ten lp aswell. I suppose it's only been over 2 weeks! :lol:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    It's so much more beautiful than expected! Nice print, you can see all those different steps of printing, great thick paper, cute koalas :D I'm really happy about my belated decision to get this one :D:D THIS poster really deserves a special and visible place above my sofa in the livingroom for everyone to look at it the very moment they enter this room ;)

I love to read people's reactions when they see this in person...

People who don't have this one have NO IDEA of its power or impact with its shades of gray and stark white on your eyes..!

Good for you!

:)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,957
    Anybody in Canada receive a copy yet in the mail from 10club? Will we ever know why continent's outside North America receive goods before goods are received just across the border of the sender. It sure does beat's the hell out of me. :|
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Anybody in Canada receive a copy yet in the mail from 10club? Will we ever know why continent's outside North America receive goods before goods are received just across the border of the sender. It sure does beat's the hell out of me. :|
    Its probably because of the winter olympics demetrios!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    71step28 wrote:

:thumbup: :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

:thumbup: :D

...a lot of words though i said "I don't know what to say", hu?!? :lol: But truly, it's a real beauty
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,957
    demetrios wrote:

That shouldn't cause any problem's with delivery. Last week I received goods from Superior, Colorado & Glendale, California that were shipped just day's ago. Plus my daily dose of b+p's from the USA. For year's & year's, I don't understand why 10club goods take so long to ship across the border. A few miles up north. If one lived in Victoria, BC and the item was shipped from Seattle, WA, explain to me why it would take 6-8 weeks? It's only a 3 hours 49 mins drive.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

That shouldn't cause any problem's with delivery. Last week I received goods from Superior, Colorado & Glendale, California that were shipped just day's ago. Plus my daily dose of b+p's from the USA. For year's & year's, I don't understand why 10club goods take so long to ship across the border. A few miles up north. If one lived in Victoria, BC and the item was shipped from Seattle, WA, explain to me why it would take 6-8 weeks? It's only a 3 hours 49 mins drive.

It takes the scenic route??? :)
  • Options
    Still waiting in Ireland.

Waiting on a Ten lp aswell. I suppose it's only been over 2 weeks! :lol:

Arrived today. Very nice!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10