Tax Time.......

2»

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

yes, me too....but still have to await them being put up online.
    i don't have to worry about k-1 statements, i have no partnerships....but none the less....my investment account i have to await final documentation before moving forward. once i have that, good to go!

What exciting lives we lead, eh?

:mrgreen:
    hey, i just created an excel spreadsheet as a food diary, track my progress, etc.
    if that ain't exciting, idk what is. :roll: :? :lol:

seriously tho, i AM excited about my taxes this year, haha. i am hoping for a nice addition to our savings goal for 2010. :thumbup: that, and/or part of the tour fund. ;)

i don't even do my own taxes, my sister does. :lol:
    i just gather together all my documentation and organize it beautifully for her.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I'm just waiting for my student loan statement and I'll be ready to file. Most of what I get back will be going towards paying off the balance I owe for my trip to Mexico for a friends wedding in May. Anything extra will go in the savings.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    [quote="decides2dream"
    hey, i just created an excel spreadsheet as a food diary, track my progress, etc.
    [/quote]

you should see my fuel spreadsheet. mpg by tank, in total, by year, costs per gallon, costs per year, per month. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    We plan on using our refunds to go to Mexico for a sun filled, beach vacation....lots of drinking as well. 8-)

I'd also like to get a PS3 but who knows if that'll happen...don't know if I can make myself spend that much money on video games considering I'm not nearly as big of a gamer as I once was.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    81 wrote:

you should see my fuel spreadsheet. mpg by tank, in total, by year, costs per gallon, costs per year, per month. :lol:

oooohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy. :lol:

i want to create a spreadsheet for my pj poster collection. price paid, framing costs, date purchased, etc. i'd also like to get one going for my garden, but yea...not as involved as your fuel spreadsheet. i'm only a bit geeky with excel. ;) i'm no accountant, i'm just anal-retentive and adore organization. :lol:

oh and yea...one for our monthly expenses, keep track of income and outlays, what categories, etc.
    i just need someone to give me excel for imac. i looked at the imac 'numbers' program, and idk....i'm used to excel at work, i'd like that. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i always get money back, i need to get a new bed so i'll probably use the refund for that. and the rest stow away for art stuff and travel :)
  • We should be getting a hefty refund this year... we bought a house towards the end of 2008, and I didn't change any withholdings because I wanted to see how the first year went before screwing anything up. Between what we paid in interest and taxes, we should be getting a nice chunk back.

We are finishing our basement with what our refund.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln