Who's received a ..........

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    metsfan wrote:
    you naughty cougars ;);)

:shock: I'm 30 --- I'm not a cougar! ......... am I? :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    edited January 2010
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    you naughty cougars ;);)

no youre not. unless youre cruising for 14 year olds and even in some parts of qld i think thats illegal. ;)

twas just all the sex talk muddled mets brain. 8-)
    Post edited by catefrances on
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    pjfan31 wrote:
    I got banned for the weekend when some one kept on baiting me in a thread.

They said derogatory things toward my mother, made fun of me for bring Australian, made fun of my country.

Anyway, I kept biting back, I don't tend lo back down, and I stand up, where I deem necessary, nor do I take too kindly to the abovementioned ribbing's.

I had a couple of nice people PM me saying to edit my postings, before I had the chance to do so, I was banned. I sent them Kat or Sea a message, and I didn't receive a reply. I still think I was unjustly done by. I think the other person in question was banned.

WHAT!!!! i want names!!! thats a bloody outrage it is. they didnt say they heard a dingo taking your baby did they????

Can't remember specifics. It was in 2007 I think. I just remember thinking my ban was pretty harsh. I think I was told I derailed a thread, I used abusive language and some violent language. But, I challenge anyone not to have done what I had done, given the situation.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    you naughty cougars ;);)

i thought you were older :oops:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    you naughty cougars ;);)

no youre not. unless youre cruising for 14 year olds and even in some parts of qld i think thats illegal. ;)

twas just all the sex talk muddled mets brain. 8-)
    hehe :mrgreen:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kat and Sea, I'd like permission to call mets many swear words right now....in particular a few starting with the letter F? :x ;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,060
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Kat and Sea, I'd like permission to call mets many swear words right now....in particular a few starting with the letter F? :x ;)
    You have MY permission. It is my thread after all. ;) However ,I might suggest you do that privately? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

sorry ziggy

would that word end in a k :lol::lol:

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,060
    Mets, at least on e of them might!!!!! Thinking a few might end in ing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Mets, at least on e of them might!!!!! Thinking a few might end in ing.
    :lol::lol:

metsfan wrote:
    sorry ziggy

It's all good,mets! I was just kidding around. I really don't give a fuck what age you think I look.
    metsfan wrote:

Yesss..... 8-) And another F word I'm thinking of ends in head.....and another wit......and another.....man, I could be here all day! ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    sorry ziggy

It's all good,mets! I was just kidding around. I really don't give a fuck what age you think I look.
    i know you were. again sorry for thinking you were older :oops: .
    metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yesss..... 8-) And another F word I'm thinking of ends in head.....and another wit......and another.....man, I could be here all day! ;)
    can you say those words in a really cute aussie accent hehe

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    sorry ziggy

metsfan wrote:

just to jump in here.. i think you barely look 21, i would call you a beautifull kitten.not a couger..not yet. :D
    metsfan wrote:
    can you say those words in a really cute aussie accent hehe

You've got no chance in hell of me saying anything to you in my cute aussie accent now, Mets!! :x ;)
    just to jump in here.. i think you barely look 21, i would call you a beautifull kitten.not a couger..not yet. :D

DING DING DING! We have a winner folks! :lol: haha As I said before though, I don't really care if mets is so blind he can't see his hand in front of his own fucking face! :x :mrgreen:

Thank you for the compliment, blenderman. ;)

**puuuuurrs** :lol:
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    ZiggyStar wrote:

DING DING DING! We have a winner folks! :lol: haha As I said before though, I don't really care if mets is so blind he can't see his hand in front of his own fucking face! :x :mrgreen:

**puuuuurrs** :lol:[/quote

careful blenderman....Ziggy might bite. ;)
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
    Whizbang wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

**puuuuurrs** :lol:

believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Whizbang wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

**puuuuurrs** :lol:[/quote

it's ok i've got catnip
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    the boobies thread was enjoyable
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Long story that I know better than to repeat, but I have had 2 time outs. They didn't call them "time outs". One was called "forever"!
    I know not to argue with people here, even via PM's. Its not worth it. I like coming to this site too much to jeopardize it again.
    Save room for dessert!
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Never for me....that's not to say I won't, although I tend to just leave threads where people get down right rude instead of fueling their fire...

I'm partial to partaking in the "innappropriate" threads....I've seen a few names in here that I know will remember the "What are you doing for sex tonight?" thread. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    Long story that I know better than to repeat, but I have had 2 time outs. They didn't call them "time outs". One was called "forever"!
    I know not to argue with people here, even via PM's. Its not worth it. I like coming to this site too much to jeopardize it again.
    I used to love getting those forever bans on the old free board. Those were the fun days on here.
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Never for me....that's not to say I won't, although I tend to just leave threads where people get down right rude instead of fueling their fire...

I'm partial to partaking in the "innappropriate" threads....I've seen a few names in here that I know will remember the "What are you doing for sex tonight?" thread. 8-)
    that was a awesome thread.

metsfan wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    I used to love getting those forever bans on the old free board. Those were the fun days on here.
    dcfaithful wrote:

it was certainly fun to see how far we could go with it. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • this thread is the school lesson for quote a post.. :roll: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    here never. not even a warning. i'm an angel on this board. actually, this board is pretty tame, people are friendly, not a lot of name calling or flaming.

i was perma banned from corvetteforum.com. the admins there are a bunch of assholes and i wouldn't want to go back until new mgmt came in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    metsfan wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

it was certainly fun to see how far we could go with it. 8-)
    early bird gets the worm huh cate

Hehe

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    I got a Five For Fighting in the 'Moving Train' when I called this guy's bullshit after he said that within a year, I would not be able to walk into a 7-11 and buy a pack of cigarettes because there would no longer be any 7-11s because half of California would be under water (along with the entire Eastern and Southeastern U.S.). We were supposed to bet... I said 100 bucks... you know, something realisitc... he said he doesn't bet for anthing less than 200,000 dollars. It was back in 2003 or something. I shoulda bet the $200 K because I woulda made $200 K in just one year... instead, I left it all the shoe box under my bed.
    Anyway... I called him a lying sack of shit and drew the penalty box.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    metsfan wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'm drawn to the inappropriate threads....whether I post or not, is a different story.
    And yes, it was an awesome thread.

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i received a PM warning, once....quite awhile ago.
    i'm pretty good at ignoring people/posts that irk me.

Whizbang wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'm drawn to the inappropriate threads....whether I post or not, is a different story.
    And yes, it was an awesome thread.

yea...it's all good. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

metsfan wrote:

Hehe

dunno about that mets... im really not a morning person. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    metsfan wrote:

Hehe

dunno about that mets... im really not a morning person. 8-)
    that's why I was being a wiseass in that post.
    i received a PM warning, once....quite awhile ago.
    i'm pretty good at ignoring people/posts that irk me
    now this I found a bit shocking and funny. You are the last person the I could ever think of getting a warning. What did you even do to get that warning.

• Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    metsfan wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

What made things go from bad to worse was others enjoying it so much! I had a huge fight with some girl. It went to PM's, but she would quote the PM's and put them on the thread. At one point, she told me that the niece I adopted should had been left in a dumpster!! It was probably an abortion thread, anyway, yep, banned for life!! Wow, I have no idea how or why I let a stranger piss me off so much!
    Save room for dessert!