T IN THE PARK FOR PEARL JAM

2»

Comments

• My source's are ALWAYS correct. You wait and see. The band were thinking of Glasgow Barrowland. Before being pointed out that the cap is 4,000. Then the SECC? i think. But T in the Park it is this year. Be sure to get your tickets- first gig in Scotland in 10 years.

Your source that telt you titp is the 1st weekend in July as well aye? Numpty.
  • I just can't see how this is gonna happen , 3 shows in a row in different countrys! :?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • I just can't see how this is gonna happen , 3 shows in a row in different countrys! :?
    It does seem unlikely but they wouldnt have to worry about all the equipment/crew costs and Stone did say ;)
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    No way..
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    v nice lets hope so :D
    It does seem unlikely but they wouldnt have to worry about all the equipment/crew costs and Stone did say ;)

I hope you are right but if there is gonna be a scotland show i rather just have it in the secc then T to be honest. :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertown wrote:
    PJ_HONEY wrote:
    Eddie promised me he'd play the Beach Bar in Lossiemouth first if they ever came back to Scotland.

He said "You loons deserve it" and Stone agreed it would be a "savage gig".

You damn Easties crack me up. PJ in Kinlochbervie sounds at least half way realistic. Fuckin' loons!!! Lets compromise with a nice friendly get together at Fat Sams :lol:

I'd be too worried about the band's safety to enjoy a gig in Fatties. Early visit in June to play Rockness with the Strokes would be good though :-)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    wouldn't be great cos I'll be in Egypt, but even if I was here i think tickets sell out within 0.73774 nanoseconds anyway.

Dundee would be cool, but i think the only reason they'd play there is for the quality of their slags. :thumbup: ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • My source's are ALWAYS correct. You wait and see. The band were thinking of Glasgow Barrowland. Before being pointed out that the cap is 4,000. Then the SECC? i think. But T in the Park it is this year. Be sure to get your tickets- first gig in Scotland in 10 years.
    Barras holds 2000 tops (ive been there for countless gigs) no way they would even consider it i hope you are right but i just dont see it happening
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Not a hope - if they can't play Oxegen that weekend, then they won't be doing T in the Park. It's some trek from Portugal to Scotland.

Plus Oxegen is a fucking shithole :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Not a hope - if they can't play Oxegen that weekend, then they won't be doing T in the Park. It's some trek from Portugal to Scotland.

I hope you are wrong!!! :? lol.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Jennytree wrote:

Not if they fly.
  • Jennytree wrote:

she isnt...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jennytree wrote:

she isnt...

:(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Comon PJ play in Glasgow before you head to Dublin!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Comon PJ play in Glasgow before you head to Dublin!

forget that pj come and play glastonbury 8-)
  • guypjfreak wrote:

YEAH,, SURE
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    guypjfreak wrote:

They are already playing in England... share the love Mr Anglophile ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    ok old son here's some BIG LOVE that's to you all out there :D:D:D;)
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    PJ_HONEY wrote:
    Eddie promised me he'd play the Beach Bar in Lossiemouth first if they ever came back to Scotland.

well he promised me the admirals inn in finechty, which is just round the corner from my house. maybe they should do a bar tour of NE scotland :D:lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Pearl Jam will play T in the Park, Scotland. First week of July. As headliners. Tickets on sale- Feb 10

If this is true then do you know when it's meant to be announced??
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • PJ_HONEY wrote:

well he promised me the admirals inn in finechty, which is just round the corner from my house. maybe they should do a bar tour of NE scotland :D:lol:

I would also vouch for the gig at the Admirals Inn in Finechty! It would be an awesome gig in the conservatory. Good acoustics in there I reckon! I've offered Eddie the sofa bed in our spare room.
    Wembley Arena, London 2007
    Manchester 1, Manchester Arena, 2012
    Leeds First Direct Arena, 2014
  • Pearl Jam will play T in the Park, Scotland. First week of July. As headliners. Tickets on sale- Feb 10

It's not true. He didn't even manage to get the date of T in the Park right. Plus their tour bus driver would need to be Michael Schumacher to get from Portugal to Scotland in under 24 hours.

It's not true. He didn't even manage to get the date of T in the Park right. Plus their tour bus driver would need to be Michael Schumacher to get from Portugal to Scotland in under 24 hours.

Yeah guess your right man, awel! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Yeah guess your right man, awel! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    :roll:
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Mine wrote:
    The Italy date is suspicious at this point.

And btw. If there actually is a 6th of July date some sort of update from the 10C/Pearl Jam would be nice because it's becoming ridiculous. It's confirmed but nobody actually confirmed it.

Its ridiculous that people pay too much attention to random rumours!
    :)