Options

Looking for Eddie Vedder Pick

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
edited October 2008 in The Porch
The one from 2006 with the little wave drawing on

got the 23 and the surfboard one already...can anyone help?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'll trade it with you for an EV solo pick
  • Options
    only have the Mike Dog pick to trade, any interest in that? otherwise just cash
  • Options
    already got the mike one and actually only interested in an ev solo pick.
    sorry
  • Options
    no bother chief....thats cool
  • Options
    they do seem very pricey those solo ones, managed to grab one before the prices went mental
  • Options
    luv-ed91luv-ed91 Posts: 215
    pm sent
    -- If I had known then, what I know now . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    luv-ed91 is an absolutely awesome member....very kind, very helpful, and definitely everything we come to expect of a PJ fan.

Thanks Melanie, I owe you one. and I will not forget that
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    hmmm based on her location, the shows in her sig, and her first name, i think i might know this person. if so, she's nothing less than a Goddess....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    hmmm based on her location, the shows in her sig, and her first name, i think i might know this person. if so, she's nothing less than a Goddess....

Yeah, I'm in North Cackalacky, also. Thanks for the comment - pm me dangerboy & let me know who you are! If we're close to each other, maybe you can swing by & watch some PJ shows with me on my big-screen!!

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    luv-ed91 is an absolutely awesome member....very kind, very helpful, and definitely everything we come to expect of a PJ fan.

Thanks Melanie, I owe you one. and I will not forget that

Thanks for the compliment - I'm so glad that I was able to help you out - you seem to be a great guy. Hope you enjoy it!!!

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    Pick arrived.....thanks Melanie...you rock...

oh and a fine example of a kind fan, a helpful fan and a fan who doesnt charge for her Gas used to post the pick....:)
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Pick arrived.....thanks Melanie...you rock...

oh and a fine example of a kind fan, a helpful fan and a fan who doesnt charge for her Gas used to post the pick....:)

LOL! Thanks again, Paul. I'm really glad that I was able to hook you up with the pick - it was definitely my pleasure to make a fellow PJ fan happy! I saw how bad you wanted it, & I knew that I must part with it to make someone else happy . . . Enjoy!!!

BTW - Paul - he's a really great guy . . . a very helpful, trustworthy fellow PJ fan. Was definitely a pleasure working with him!!!

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    NC_IrieNC_Irie Posts: 270
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    Yeah, I'm in North Cackalacky, also. Thanks for the comment - pm me dangerboy & let me know who you are! If we're close to each other, maybe you can swing by & watch some PJ shows with me on my big-screen!!

good to know there are more good spirited NC PJers out there!

cheers to you Melanie! I have been to every show on your list (and then some) and hope we keep em coming back to the carolinas!

and I too love to watch PJ on the big screen! we need to do all of us a meet and greet soon!

good vibes,

Sean
    Empty pockets will allow a greater sense of wealth.
    Why contain yourself like any other book on the shelf?

Subtle voices in the wind hear the truth they're telling.
    A world begins where the road ends.
    Watch me leave it all behind.
  • Options
    NC_Irie wrote:
    good to know there are more good spirited NC PJers out there!

cheers to you Melanie! I have been to every show on your list (and then some) and hope we keep em coming back to the carolinas!

and I too love to watch PJ on the big screen! we need to do all of us a meet and greet soon!

good vibes,

Sean

Sounds like a plan . . . I'm not too far from Charlotte - about an hour. We definitely need to get 2gether, I don't know many PJ fans from around here - so it would be nice to meet some fellow PJ fans :)

I just watched the Asheville show last night - first time since the show in 2004 - it was f**kin AWESOME!!! I'd have to say, that version of Crazy Mary is the BEST I have ever heard . . . I had forgotten all about it until last night :) It was nice to take a trip down memory lane.

PM me, maybe one day we can get together for a PJ party!!

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    Sounds like a plan . . . I'm not too far from Charlotte - about an hour. We definitely need to get 2gether, I don't know many PJ fans from around here - so it would be nice to meet some fellow PJ fans :)

I just watched the Asheville show last night - first time since the show in 2004 - it was f**kin AWESOME!!! I'd have to say, that version of Crazy Mary is the BEST I have ever heard . . . I had forgotten all about it until last night :) It was nice to take a trip down memory lane.

PM me, maybe one day we can get together for a PJ party!!

ah, the ashevegas show! one of my faves for sure (at least before Columbia)!

I have never seen the vid of that show and would absolutely love to! i only have a small collection of dvd boots, but love it all-boots and official releases. i dug the (official) msg dvd out last week and have been watching that one reminiscing!

yeah, us PJers def need to get together and obsess about the greatest band in the world!

pm sent!

• Options
    NC_Irie wrote:

Wow - That's exactly what I think -
    #1 best show - Asheville . . .
    #2 - Columbia . . .

Columbia kicked ass, didn't it?!? I see we're on the same wave-length :)

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    NC_Irie wrote:

Wow - That's exactly what I think -
    #1 best show - Asheville . . .
    #2 - Columbia . . .

Columbia kicked ass, didn't it?!? I see we're on the same wave-length :)

ABSOLUTELY! columbia exceeded my expectations for sure. from the setlist, to the fans, to how great Ed's voice sounded that night, to the overall tightness of the band, i still believe that was the sleeper of the mini-tour for sure!

• Options
    NC_Irie wrote:
    luv-ed91 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY! columbia exceeded my expectations for sure. from the setlist, to the fans, to how great Ed's voice sounded that night, to the overall tightness of the band, i still believe that was the sleeper of the mini-tour for sure!

I totally agree 100% - what did you think of that night's version of *Army Reserve* I'd have to say that was the best version that I have ever heard. I bought the boot cd from that show, & I play that song over & over & over - can't get enough of that song. Mike really outdone himself on that song that night. I'd have to say, I've listened to all the boots from the east coast tour, & Columbia is the BEST!! We were definitely treated well that night :)

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    NC_Irie wrote:

I totally agree 100% - what did you think of that night's version of *Army Reserve* I'd have to say that was the best version that I have ever heard. I bought the boot cd from that show, & I play that song over & over & over - can't get enough of that song. Mike really outdone himself on that song that night. I'd have to say, I've listened to all the boots from the east coast tour, & Columbia is the BEST!! We were definitely treated well that night :)

army reserve was my fave song from the setlist that night and i agree it was prob the best live (and maybe the only that i heard in person come to think of it) i have heard to date.

columbia boot gets daily rotation here at work on the pod.

• Options
    You know they were loving us that night - they gave us 3 encore's, on top of the AWESOME setlist they played -

I felt very blessed by the PJ God's that night :)
    NC_Irie wrote:
    luv-ed91 wrote:

army reserve was my fave song from the setlist that night and i agree it was prob the best live (and maybe the only that i heard in person come to think of it) i have heard to date.

columbia boot gets daily rotation here at work on the pod.

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    You know they were loving us that night - they gave us 3 encore's, on top of the AWESOME setlist they played -

I felt very blessed by the PJ God's that night :)
    NC_Irie wrote:

that night still gives me chills as the house lights came on and Ed came back out to do indifference!

OUTSTANDING evening and will be a vivid memory for a long time!

• Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    anybody have any more of these picks to spare?! ;)
  • Options
    LaddieLaddie Posts: 301
    i've recently found that picks are fun to collect. they're generally cheaper than posters to buy and cheaper to display. the only thing is getting a frame or something with glass on both sides. i'm still trying to get a hold of jeff's "ride" pick so i have one from each of them, including matt.
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:
    anybody have any more of these picks to spare?! ;)

Whatcha lookin for, Gary? I'd like to hook ya up, also - since you were so kind to me - would like to return the favor :)

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,603
    overgrad23 wrote:
    i've recently found that picks are fun to collect. they're generally cheaper than posters to buy and cheaper to display. the only thing is getting a frame or something with glass on both sides. i'm still trying to get a hold of jeff's "ride" pick so i have one from each of them, including matt.

if only that were true for me, fortunate enough to receive all the PJ picks i've wanted for free from the band which leaves me to drop $$$ on posters hehe :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    hey everyone im new to the board but along time PJ fan. My boyfriend and i drove 16hrs. straight through to see them in Columbia, they were AMAZING!! I've got a question for anyone out there, im looking for a EV pick for my boyfriend. His b-day is at the end of the month and would love to surprise him with a pick. Can anyone help me out????