Pearl Jam Super Bowl Board -- ADDRESSES NEEDED!

13»

Comments

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    updated. only one more pledge, and five more addresses, needed to make the board complete!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Posts: 2,247
    haha, Cowboys Lost :lol:
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    Address has been sent. I am excited for this to start!
  • Aw nuts! It looks like I crapped out by a minute or so! :(

Sorry, we are all full. However, if any of the "pending" pledges don't come through by the end of the week you'll be first in like to take their spot.

Thanks,
    Paul

Paul:

Am I in or out? Please let me know. If I'm in, let me know and I'll PM my addy.
    a fool not a fucking god ....
  • haha, Cowboys Lost :lol:
    :mrgreen:
    updated. two addresses and one pledge to go!

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    Aw nuts! It looks like I crapped out by a minute or so! :(

Sorry, we are all full. However, if any of the "pending" pledges don't come through by the end of the week you'll be first in like to take their spot.

Thanks,
    Paul

Paul:

Am I in or out? Please let me know. If I'm in, let me know and I'll PM my addy.

Sorry, it's looking like you're out. The only person yet to submit his pledge has already PM'd me his address, so I'm assuming he's in for good. (The only reason he is still "pending" is because he offered something that was already offered by someone else).

There are only two more addresses to go...if either of those two fail to send me their address by Sunday, then I may have to remove them and put you in. Sorry, but that's the best I can do for you.

updated...one address/one pledge to finalize this thing.

updated. all addresses received. all we need is satanredmosquito's pledge and the board will be complete. i am giving him until friday before i let someone in to take his place.

LET'S DO THIS - GO COLTS!
    I'm anxious to make this happen, but I never heard back from satanredmosquito. If he hasn't responded by tonight then I am going to remove him and find someone to take his place.

The board should be completed and posted for all to see by the middle of this week, at the latest.

Go Saints! Or Colts? I haven't decided yet. :D

• Go Saints! Or Colts? I haven't decided yet. :D

Me either. Ill let ya know once I place my bet...
    I'm not a fan of either team, but i always roll with AFC teams.
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    Now that the Jets are out I don't care which team wins..... as long as MY numbers come up!

(Not that I really like the Jets but you gotta root for the home team when you're from NY)
    URthekey wrote:
    Now that the Jets are out I don't care which team wins..... as long as MY numbers come up!

(Not that I really like the Jets but you gotta root for the home team when you're from NY)

NY already won the World Series, let someone else win this time, lol
    Never heard back from Satan Red Mosquito, so he's out and jester59388 is in with the Camden '08 boot.

The participant list is now officially completed with everyone's pledge reported and all addresses received.

I'll be randomly assigning numbers for the board starting today and should be done with it no later than tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!

Cool :thumbup:
    Update: The board has been completed and is available here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=122237.