Pearl Jam Super Bowl Board -- ADDRESSES NEEDED!

Comments

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Bump to fill the last few spots
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    updated original post with updated list of participants.

only 5 spots left!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Ill pledge Thunder Bay poster
    Ill pledge Thunder Bay poster

Please read the rules as to the new rules for pledging an item.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • stockholm, sweden. 6.28.2000 OR Thunder Bay poster (winners choice) :mrgreen:
    stockholm, sweden. 6.28.2000 OR Thunder Bay poster (winners choice) :mrgreen:

Thank you. 8-)

morning bump

• I'm in, and I pledge Chicago 8/23 the first night
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
    I'm in, and I pledge Chicago 8/23 the first night

This has already been pledged; please choose something else.

• msujammermsujammer Posts: 173
    Afternoon bump...only a few spots left to fill!
    11/3/00 Boise 5/28/03 Missoula 6/15/03 Fargo 8/29/05 Missoula 9/4/05 Calgary 7/22/06 Gorge 7/23/06 The Gorge 7/18/08 9/21/09 Seattle 9/22/09 Seattle 5/3/10 Kansas City 9/3/11 Alpine Valley 9/4/11 Alpine Valley 9/30/12 Missoula
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Posts: 2,247
    I'm In, I wanna pledge LA 9-30-2009 Official Bootleg(Used) or TEN on vinyl - Redux edition(still sealed) (WINNER'S CHOICE)
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I think I'm in time. Ill pledge a Verona 6-20-00 bootleg (used-once)
    updated -- only two spots left!

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    can i put up a Mike pic if yes i'm in otherwise no
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Yes, but only if you put up a bootleg in the case the winner is not okay with a pic as his/her prize.

(This is in the rules posted in the original post in this thread, by the way).

• mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    i´m in.. seattle 2000, night two..
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262

Yes, but only if you put up a bootleg in the case the winner is not okay with a pic as his/her prize.

(This is in the rules posted in the original post in this thread, by the way).

Ok thanks ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I'm in, and I pledge Chicago 8/23 the first night

I'm going to add you to the list, but you'll need to choose a different boot to stay in. Please let me know asap.

• I'm in. Camden night 1 6/19/2008 official boot.
    a fool not a fucking god ....
  • Aw nuts! It looks like I crapped out by a minute or so! :(
    a fool not a fucking god ....
    Aw nuts! It looks like I crapped out by a minute or so! :(

Sorry, we are all full. However, if any of the "pending" pledges don't come through by the end of the week you'll be first in like to take their spot.

Thanks,
    Paul

Okay, we have officially reached the full 25 participants (and in record time, too!).

Those of you still listed as "pledge pending" need to submit your pledge by the end of the weekend (Sunday) or else you will be removed from the board and someone else will have the chance to take your place.

I won't be making the board until the two Super Bowl teams are set (that will occur by the end of the day January 24th); in the meantime, I need an e-mail and home address from all of you. The home address must be the address you want your items to be sent if you win the game. You cannot change the address after the Super Bowl in the event you win. The purpose of this is twofold -- a) to make it easier for me to communicate your address with those who need to send you stuff in case you win; and b) so that we can track you down and beat you if you don't win and fail to send your pledge in a timely manner.

Please PM me your e-mail/home address as soon as possible, and definitely before the end of next week.

Thank you -- I am greatly looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

bump

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    2008 PEARL JAM MANSFIELD 1 6/28
    Updated to note those who have sent me their addresses.

Those who haven't, please do so ASAP!

updated (but still in need of quite a few addresses and a couple pledges!).

• URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    PM sent.
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    PM'd
  • someone's gotta PM joejoejoe....he still is sans pledge, let alone the no adress
    someone's gotta PM joejoejoe....he still is sans pledge, let alone the no adress

I already have. He might not be around on weekends, so I'm going to give him until the beginning of next week.