posters and vinyl for sale- I suck for posting- updated

hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
edited June 2010 in The Porch
yes I feel guilty for shilling on the pit, but I love you all so much I want to give you a first chance at some of the AWESOME stuff I am selling to rake some cash for my big fat not Greek wedding coming up!

all posters will be sold at/around current EB average price to first pm'er. * asteriked ones I am still on the fence if selling, so may go for more than the EB avg. I am flexible a little bit so asking can't hurt. I will not trade only selling it (unless you have a jam productions 1994 Chicago stadium poster, or a 98 east troy)

if for some reason you contact me and I never get back try emailing again, 4 people said they were interested and I sent response and never heard back

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... p?id=10954 is my page if you want to see them

Print: Year: number: info
Emek Belgium Antwerp '07 82/200 signed and doodled
Klausen Pelikan '09 print 68/175
Klausen Ong Bak '09 28/175
Arik Roper The sighting '09 53/80 (pending)
Nole MMJ Chicago Dec 27 178/500
Nole MMJ Chicago Dec 28 34/500
*Emek Walkarusa Sunset variation 27/40 signed and doodled
a slight bend in a corner and in a margin, print is not affected will easily frame out
*Emek Unnatural resources '03 (not PJ version) AP
*Emek/Horkey Decemberists '09 68/350 SHOW edition
Klausen DC '06 PJ- stain in the middle will send pic on request
Klausen VIC '07 PJ AP 77/175
Ames PJ DC 08
Klausen PJ South America '05
Taylor PJ Brisbane '06
Ames Montreal PJ AP '05(lawn mower kid) some wrinkles in spots on edges
Klausen vedder west coast '08
*Ames PJ Italy '06
Ames PJ Munich '07
Ames Rutherford '06
Furturtle CCFA Milwaukee '06
Klausen PJ Camden II '08

JUDGEMENT NIGHT soundtrack LP (full version) JAPANESE VERSION- LP plastic sleeve and paper insert are japanese, out pacakge and LP are English and in almost new condition
Go 12 inch single
Jeremy white 45 single
95 x-mas,99, 06 & 07 x-mas,

I hate announcing this, but I wanted to give you all a first crack at them.

Payment would need to be with paypal and before the print ships to guarantee the money clears. I am good for it, I'll give you pit references if you'd like. I hate selling all this but a wedding to the love of my life is way more worth it than some posters and records. I will ship in a tube with newsprint wrapping of print. You are responsible for shipping (ups/fedex or US postal with tracking and insurance) Understand if you live outside the USA there will be higher rates to ship and no way to get tracking unless you sepnd 100 or more dollars to ship it. I will list it as a gift as I already learned the hard way on that, I will also declare a low value. What a pain in the ass. Also if you make an offer and don't respond after a week I am scratching you off the list, I am not making others wait if they want to buy while you decide. thanks....the management

Don't PM if you are not serious. If you ask to buy something and change your mind, maybe be cool and tell me, 3 different people said they were buying then never responded. Don't be a jackass

Hope that helps- Mike
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments