ANYONE HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?

edited January 2010 in The Porch
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Yep!! Something I have been looking for over the years....Japanese version of V! Pretty rare these days and when they do come around...they go for a mint or two! ;-) Dont know enough it about it off the top of my head to say if this is legit one or not...With all the f-ing fake posters and reissue vinyls and such floating around these days, I am reluctant to believe ANYTHING is real anymore unless I know where it came from and who I am getting it from...Sounds shitty, but it is where collecting has gone imho! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • I have heard about this but never seen it available. Pretty steep price. so pjtradeking, if this is legit, you think it's worth $550?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • edited January 2010
    I know you're addressing the king, but I sure as shit wouldn't pay that kind of money for ANY CD

Vinyl....now that's a whole other (weakness....I, uh, mean story! :oops: :lol:
    Post edited by Snoopy Died For Our Sins on
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Snoopy, I value your opinion as much as everyone else's. :)
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    I have heard about this but never seen it available. Pretty steep price. so pjtradeking, if this is legit, you think it's worth $550?

Depends on who you ask...I have seen it go for more...But yes, if it was legit, it would be worth it TO ME if I was in a position to buy it!.... :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    that's a legit release, whether or not that one in particular is legit i have no opinion, but i'd say it's in my top 5 ISO's for the last 10 years or so. i won't pay that much for it, but it doesn't surprise me to see it priced as such...

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Totally legit release

japan vitalogy promo - very cool booklet and very limited. It used to sell for 500 easily. Of late prices have been down around 300.

One of the best pj promos out there
  • As many have said, it's for real. Outrageous price, though.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    not for nothing BUT EVERY PROMO they had for vitalogy was great......
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594

http://www.fivehorizons.com/feature/col ... oll2.shtml
    Go down to rare CDs.

Speaking of fivehorizons, anyone knows what's been up with those two chicks? Their hollier than thou attitude was pretty annoying but that site is probably one of the top five PJ sites to date. Maybe that's why they felt hollier than thou :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    not to plug them, but the seller is slcd.com - I used to buy a lot from them back in the day. They have a LOT of really rare PJ stuff up right now so I'm wondering if they bought out someone's collection. Freak, Rarified and Live, Give Way, Soldier Field CDs, Atlanta promo set, Q101 Chicago Self Pollutino, Ten Digi, etc...

Fun to look at, but I think overall they are overpriced. Freak might not be terribly overpriced though... I've seen it go towards $400, but that was a while ago.