PERTH POSTER SALE THURSDAY 1/14/2010!!

Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,810
edited January 2010 in The Porch
PEARL JAM 14/11/09 PERTH POSTER SALE THURSDAY 1/14/2010 at 9 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc). DESIGNED BY BEN BROWN. Limit 1 per member current as of 1/12/2010. Quantities are limited. There is no guarantee that each member will be able to purchase a poster.

We will announce future poster sales via the Message Pit at least 24 hrs before sale date.

Good Luck!
10c
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    Woot!! THis I will be trying for!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    edited January 2010
    This one is going to be up for a while :(

Edited
    Oh i was wrong, I thought it was the Brisbane!

This one i like!
    Post edited by arq on
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    All right, keep them coming
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    arq wrote:
    you think so? This was actually one of my favorites from the 09 tour
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    LukinFan wrote:
    arq wrote:
    you think so? This was actually one of my favorites from the 09 tour

I thought it was Brisbane! this one is NIIIICEEEE
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • jskjsk Posts: 53
    So will this be available through the goods section? I was confused about the other Klausen sale recently seemed to be a completely different website.
    If I had known then, what I know now.
  • jsk wrote:
    So will this be available through the goods section? I was confused about the other Klausen sale recently seemed to be a completely different website.
    yes
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • jsk wrote:

this isn't a Klausen sale, this is a 10c sale so it will be in the goods section.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    jsk wrote:

yes in the good section, the Klausen Christchurch poster is on sale right now in the good section.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • jskjsk Posts: 53
    Thanks
    If I had known then, what I know now.
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,688
    Got the CHRISTCHURCH POSTER today but I'll pass on this one... dislike ;)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    On 2 weeks vacation, good time for these to go onsale :) Not sure if I will get this one just yet..
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • aham...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Did they have a sale for the europe ones or not?
  • How long do you guys think Christchurch will be up for?

I haven't decided yet. Originally I was going to pass, but now I'm not sure. Ah, why couldn't I have a cheaper hobby!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Haha, sorry just read the duplicate thread on this. It does take away from the mystique of these posters now that they are mass produced. Makes the s/n ones directly from Klausen that much better.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Did they have a sale for the europe ones or not?

ChristChurch is the first '09 poster sold here @ 10club to the masses. They did prior poster presales for one's who bought 10club ticket's to the '09 show's.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Haha, sorry just read the duplicate thread on this. It does take away from the mystique of these posters now that they are mass produced. Makes the s/n ones directly from Klausen that much better.

how do you figure?

they make 5000 of them

he pulls 150 and signs them

still part of the 5000 total?

i missed the "mass produced" thread?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Haha, sorry just read the duplicate thread on this. It does take away from the mystique of these posters now that they are mass produced. Makes the s/n ones directly from Klausen that much better.

how do you figure?

they make 5000 of them

"The show copies were printed in Australia and my copies (BK) and the Ten Club copies were printed by D&L in Seattle!"

BK kept 205 posters that were printed @ D&L signed & numbered and sold over @ artillerydesign.com. How many were printed in Australia & sold @ the show? And how many were printed in Seattle @ D&L sold online @ the 10club.net? Can't be 5000 printed in Australia & 5000 printed in Seattle. Can it? :shock:
  • Haha, sorry just read the duplicate thread on this. It does take away from the mystique of these posters now that they are mass produced. Makes the s/n ones directly from Klausen that much better.

how do you figure?

they make 5000 of them

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121358
    Mentioned by others on this thread too.
    Also, excellent point demetrios.
  • Thank you 10c!! i was hoping that this one would go on sale.. didnt get a CC since ive got an AP from BK. Now just give me Berlin!!! :-)
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Berlin and Manchester are coming up :)

I also like the AP's, there are only 150 or 200 of them. WHo really knows how many 1st's there are...I mean I can still hear them being made :)
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Hopefully the US posters are also sold
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • t0mMye wrote:

How do you know that?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    t0mMye wrote:

I also like the AP's, there are only 150 or 200 of them. WHo really knows how many 1st's there are...I mean I can still hear them being made :)

Manchester, if so you've made my day, been after that poster since the show! :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    t0mMye wrote:

Manchester, if so you've made my day, been after that poster since the show! :mrgreen:

Yeah im umin and ahin about that one...
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,462
    Want this one too...

Christchurch and this one are the only two I want.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,851
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/113983

pretty cool, but not enough color for me
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    t0mMye wrote:

I asked at the show and was told that there were 500 posters for sale at the Christchurch show. Rest of the Oz/NZ shows had 1000.