PJ coming to NYC .....MSG 5/20,22 and NJ 5/25

Comments

• DeLukin wrote:
    Anyone know when the 2010 MSG boots will be released? It sucks that we haven't heard anything about them yet...
    a week before philly 09 boots
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • What? We don't like BJ here? ;-)
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Jonhenry wrote:
    Come on. When are they coming to Philadelphia? We havn't had them here in 6months. Show philly some love!!

HAHAH

Just kidding!!

i love a good sarcastic bitch! ;)
    What? We don't like BJ here? ;-)

are you offering a BJ?

I like?
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Jonhenry wrote:
    Come on. When are they coming to Philadelphia? We havn't had them here in 6months. Show philly some love!!
    HAHAH
    Just kidding!!

don't kid...PJ get your asses back to Philly!!!

I am wanting Philly shows sooo badly...you may have heard me say this once or twice before, but I'm so bummed about it I'll keep right on saying it...I live maybe 10 minutes from the sports complex (spectrum) and had planned on going to the Halloween shows...but ugghhhhh! I got this nasty infection called MRSA and missed not only those 4 shows..but over a month of anything that required leaving the house or interacting with other people.....

So..I would so dearly love to see my guys back in Philly this year..I would do just about anything that I could possibly do to make that happen...although I'm afraid they won't be back so soon..:( ...a girl can dream though, right? :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    where is this news coming from... son of a bitch she is due on may 17th :cry: f&^&ck!! :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    The European shows have been announced early because the majority of the tour is festival venues, many of these like to announce their headliners early and get tickets onsale. It would be stupid for PJ to allow these festivals to confirm them playing without them mentioning their own tour plans, all there'd be is loads of threads from Europeans moaning that they haven't given us all the touring info!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    they're doing it again... get your flights booked for overseas! no US dates!! and then... they're down the street. i've already, after the spectrum run, committed to not going, no matter what, for 3 years. Then, of course, I'll make up for lost time after I won;t scoff at anything post=spectrum because, frankly, after 30+ shows I'm spolied. 10/31 can;t and won't ever be topped.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Yes 10/31 may never be topped but we can sure have fun trying....
    and did I understand that? is a baby due 5/17??? if so wow- congrats- now that tops 10/31!
  • where is this news coming from... son of a bitch she is due on may 17th :cry: f&^&ck!! :mrgreen:

You should be celebrating the imminent birth of a child. Not pissed off that you can't see Pearl Jam for the 25th time.
    they're doing it again... get your flights booked for overseas! no US dates!! and then... they're down the street. i've already, after the spectrum run, committed to not going, no matter what, for 3 years. Then, of course, I'll make up for lost time after I won;t scoff at anything post=spectrum because, frankly, after 30+ shows I'm spolied. 10/31 can;t and won't ever be topped.

10/30 topped 10/31

sorry
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848

10/30 topped 10/31

sorry
    yup
  • Get_Right wrote:

10/30 topped 10/31

sorry
    yup
    I concur
  • sd184013 wrote:
    Has anyone else heard about this?

i am a beleiver
  • Id love to see the boys in NY!, i am thinking i might make a trip over for my 21st this year even though i am already seeing them in June. :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    i hope the nj venue is the prudential center. fuck izod.

ditto.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    These dates work for me... bring it on!
  • Where is the OP's proof?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • We have all these rumors flying, and one set NA tour date (Jazz fest -- NOLA) so why can't they just tell us what's going on? The sooner the better IMO. Stop in STL or Chicago or Columbia, Mo on your way from Louisiana to New York.
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?

I'll not lose my faith, it's an inside job today

St. Louis 5/4/10 Hope for many more!

10/30 topped 10/31

sorry

You're right, 10/30 was better... better set list IMO. 10/31 was just epic for obvious reasons. The smiley face on my initial post didn't indicate that I am lightheartedly disappointed if these shows happen? Of course the birth of my first child is light years more important than any Pearl Jam show but thanks for the moral remediation. :lol: :roll:
  • DeLukin wrote:
    Anyone know when the 2010 MSG boots will be released? It sucks that we haven't heard anything about them yet...

yeah, so does anyone have a copy of the 2010 msg show yet or what? Video is prefered, umkay? thanks!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • these msg dates are great but i dont want to go in the new useless giant stadium which cost me my tickets!! that place gets me mad every time i look at it or they send me mail :evil:
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
    Vegas 1+2 '24
    LA 1+2 '24
    MSG 1+2 '24
  • Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249

10/30 topped 10/31

sorry

10/30 was hands down the Best Pearl Jam Show EVER!
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    Black-12 wrote:

10/30 topped 10/31

sorry

10/30 was hands down the Best Pearl Jam Show EVER!
    +1
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594

10/30 topped 10/31

sorry

I thought this was obvious to everyone...
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    edited January 2010
    The Hoff will have to weigh in on this as it's his seeds that are harvesting.

Sure, I'll weigh in. :) ...though, it ain't "my seeds". They are seeds planted by the farmer, but I'm just lucky I've been so involved in Gardening for so long that I can keep an eye on their seeds from the moment they were planted. :D

sd184013 wrote:
    Re: PJ coming to NYC .....MSG 5/20,22 and NJ 5/25

sd184013 wrote:
    Jersey show is in the new giant stadium

Um... hmm...

At the beginning of the month I took a peek at the seeds, and they were still there... squirrels didn't get them (which they have before in 2006). :D

Since I looked in the soil so recently, I don't want to disturb the soil again so soon, since I don't want to affect my ability to look at the soil in the future... know what I mean?

But, lets look at what we DO know (or, that I know and that a number of you trust me on :D ) and make some reasonable deductions:

•We know seeds were planted from my thread from October.

•On the thread I also put a range when these flowers should be sprouting... now not all dates within that range are good for flowers to bloom, but certain pairs of consecutive dates are.

•I know the very-specific pairs of consecutive dates the seeds were planning on sprouting, (which depends on the fertility of the soil). His two dates above fall within these dates I mentioned on my thread, but for some reason they are not in consecutive pairs... which is unusual because flowers in the garden are much more viable in consecutive pairs (and less expensive in pairs). Come to think of it... have you seen flowers in the garden that were not consecutive? ...neither have I... and there's a reason for that. Flowers are much less expensive to grow when they're next to each other.

•And while I don't know any Giants, I don't think any seeds would have been planted there, so close to the garden. They wouldn't want to steal the nutrients from the other flowers, being so close.

So, while I really don't want to look in the soil so close to the last time I did, the above are my two pennies on gardening. ...and again, I could be wrong with my interpretation above, and there's been a ton of speculation about other dates in which the flowers may grow in the garden, but I'm standing by my posts in my "spring" thread... :D

...and BTW, once flowers are peeking thru the soil, the farmer may beat me to telling y'all. The farmer is surprisingly quick that way. :)
    Post edited by CJMST3K on
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    jeeze thats a long winded way of saying that those dates more or less correlate, or do not contradict, what you heard back in Oct., and that you will check with your source when the time is right.
    :P
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    edited January 2010
    Get_Right wrote:
    jeeze thats a long winded way of saying that those dates more or less correlate, or do not contradict, what you heard back in Oct., and that you will check with your source when the time is right.

:lol:

...I gotta spend my time doing something other than my job!

(and the 25th indeed contradicts, but seeds may have adjusted in the soil a little... or maybe not) EDIT - just noticing the 25th was OP saying they're playing GS.

:D
    Post edited by CJMST3K on
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    CJMST3K wrote:
    The Hoff will have to weigh in on this as it's his seeds that are harvesting.

Sure, I'll weigh in. :) ...though, it ain't "my seeds". They are seeds planted by the farmer, but I'm just lucky I've been so involved in Gardening for so long that I can keep an eye on their seeds from the moment they were planted. :D

sd184013 wrote:
    Re: PJ coming to NYC .....MSG 5/20,22 and NJ 5/25

sd184013 wrote:
    Jersey show is in the new giant stadium
    I wish there were an easy way to get into gardening.. I'd love to learn about these different types of flowers so early on in the game :d
    thanks for keeping us posted!

Um... hmm...

At the beginning of the month I took a peek at the seeds, and they were still there... squirrels didn't get them (which they have before in 2006). :D

Since I looked in the soil so recently, I don't want to disturb the soil again so soon, since I don't want to affect my ability to look at the soil in the future... know what I mean?

But, lets look at what we DO know (or, that I know and that a number of you trust me on :D ) and make some reasonable deductions:

•We know seeds were planted from my thread from October.

•On the thread I also put a range when these flowers should be sprouting... now not all dates within that range are good for flowers to bloom, but certain pairs of consecutive dates are.

•I know the very-specific pairs of consecutive dates the seeds were planning on sprouting, (which depends on the fertility of the soil). Two of the above dates fall within these dates I mentioned on my thread, but for some reason they are not in consecutive pairs... which is unusual because flowers in the garden are much more viable in consecutive pairs (and less expensive in pairs). Come to think of it... have you seen flowers in the garden that were not consecutive? ...neither have I... and there's a reason for that. Flowers are much less expensive to grow when they're next to each other.

•And while I don't know any Giants, I don't think any seeds would have been planted there, so close to the garden. They wouldn't want to steal the nutrients from the other flowers, being so close.

So, while I really don't want to look in the soil so close to the last time I did, the above are my two pennies on gardening. ...and again, I could be wrong with my interpretation above, and there's been a ton of speculation about other dates in which the flowers may grow in the garden, but I'm standing by my posts in my "spring" thread... :D

...and BTW, once flowers are peeking thru the soil, the farmer may beat me to telling y'all. The farmer is surprisingly quick that way. :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    CJMST3K wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

:lol:

...I gotta spend my time doing something other than my job!

(and the 25th indeed contradicts, but seeds may have adjusted in the soil a little... or maybe not)

:D
    he he

but thats jersey, doesnt count!
    and yeah with all the snow, the ground is wet, and once frozen, it tends to shift! :lol: