Scatch/Dent Sale

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Does anyone have any idea when BK is going to start sending these out? Keeping fingers crossed for
1.) Ed Chicago
2.)SLC
3)Toronto

If I get either an Ed Hawaii, or Christchurch I will be willing to trade.
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    If anybody gets a cloak & veil s/d, let me know, I have plenty of Klausen's to trade.
  • Ok wrote:
    If anybody gets a cloak & veil s/d, let me know, I have plenty of Klausen's to trade.

I have one, what are you looking to trade for it....you can PM me if you'd like
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
    Ok wrote:

I just got the following offer - your honolulu for my cloak & veil.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Ok wrote:
    Ok wrote:

I just got the following offer - your honolulu for my cloak & veil.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Did he want you to throw some money in to make it even? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Did he want you to throw some money in to make it even? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yeah, I just found it hilarious because I took the time to pm about a possible trade and that was the response :D:D
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Ok wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yeah, I just found it hilarious because I took the time to pm about a possible trade and that was the response :D:D
    You can buy the jigsaw puzzle and put yourself in the lottery for a metal edition.
    http://www.thefadedline.com/CloakPzl.aspx
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Ok wrote:

You can buy the jigsaw puzzle and put yourself in the lottery for a metal edition.
    http://www.thefadedline.com/CloakPzl.aspx

yep already bought the puzzle - not sure if i'll be putting it together or not 8-) and also put my name in the hat for the metal as well.
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    5against1- wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea when BK is going to start sending these out? Keeping fingers crossed for
    1.) Ed Chicago
    2.)SLC
    3)Toronto

You won't get an Ed Hawaii, that wasn't done by Brad
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    5against1- wrote:
    1.) Ed Chicago
    2.)SLC
    3)Toronto

You won't get an Ed Hawaii, that wasn't done by Brad

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/108314

That's by BK.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Ok wrote:

That trade is like being rape by the reaper! :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq wrote:
    Ok wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: good stuff!!!
  • Ok wrote:
    arq wrote:
    Ok wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: good stuff!!!

For the record, you should bother to await responses...a non-A/P honolulu is a fair trade in my eyes...way to wait for my response before you flame me...you need to allow the cloak & veil time to appreciate as the honolulu did...but I am clearly in the wrong apparently...time will tell...and why not mention my interest in the Gorge print (non-A/P)? guess it doesn't make you look cool when you tell the whole story...so much for looking to trade...and thanks for taking your precious time to PM me...OK, you are not all that OK ;)

For all the haters, here's a copy of the PM I sent OK

Hi there,

i already have the 09' A/P Toronto...and I really love the Cloak & Veil...I would only be interested in something kick-ass like an '06 Gorge or Honolulu...sorry if that's too greedy, but it's worth a shot as far as I'm concerned

let me know and stay in touch in the future if you're ever looking for anything else...I have about 70 posters and all the PJ vinyls and quite a fw "rare" items as well...so ya never know what may come up in the future....

Peace,

Snoopy
    ...you need to allow the cloak & veil time to appreciate...

I would like to see that happening, but there has being so many editions of the cloak and veil that is hard for it to reach the level of the lulu :( not even ed's Hawaii poster is going for crazy prices and that's a poster with a very low run.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    ...you need to allow the cloak & veil time to appreciate...

I would like to see that happening, but there has being so many editions of the cloak and veil that is hard for it to reach the level of the lulu :( not even ed's Hawaii poster is going for crazy prices and that's a poster with a very low run.

not yet it isn't...

but that's not the point of my rebuttal Arq...

OK slanted the truth pretty significantly...

and we all know the poster market is way down overall............so.........time will tell ;)
    Well the real deal here is trust, private messages should remain private, I can only think of a very few instances where they should be made public.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    Well the real deal here is trust, private messages should remain private, I can only think of a very few instances where they should be made public.

like when someone misrepresents someone else and then divulges incomplete/innacurate information in order to unnecessarily ridicule them?

And I revealed MY PM to Him, not OK's....

what a joke! :lol: :roll:

done with you guys on this topic

OK did a slimy thing and he knows it and I'm the wiser, too....

Nice of you to stick up for his bullshit behavior though...very telling
    arq wrote:

like when someone misrepresents someone else and then divulges incomplete/innacurate information in order to unnecessarily ridicule them?

And I revealed MY PM to Him, not OK's....

what a joke! :lol: :roll:

done with you guys on this topic

OK did a slimy thing and he knows it and I'm the wiser, too....

Nice of you to stick up for his bullshit behavior though...very telling

You got me wrong bro :( , yes I was joking with OK but I'm against what he did and I said that in my other post, it wasn't about you showing the pm you sent, you were only making everthing clear.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    That trade is like being rape by the reaper! :lol:[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: good stuff!!![/quote]

For the record, you should bother to await responses...a non-A/P honolulu is a fair trade in my eyes...way to wait for my response before you flame me...you need to allow the cloak & veil time to appreciate as the honolulu did...but I am clearly in the wrong apparently...time will tell...and why not mention my interest in the Gorge print (non-A/P)? guess it doesn't make you look cool when you tell the whole story...so much for looking to trade...and thanks for taking your precious time to PM me...OK, you are not all that OK ;)

Hi there,

i already have the 09' A/P Toronto...and I really love the Cloak & Veil...I would only be interested in something kick-ass like an '06 Gorge or Honolulu...sorry if that's too greedy, but it's worth a shot as far as I'm concerned

let me know and stay in touch in the future if you're ever looking for anything else...I have about 70 posters and all the PJ vinyls and quite a fw "rare" items as well...so ya never know what may come up in the future....

Peace,

Snoopy

This is just wrong- Very poor taste - This is a breach of privacy- You should never post pm messages. Besides, what's the big deal- Just defend yourself on the thread or directly with the other person.
    This is just to shady.... :?
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    tonifig8 wrote:

This is just wrong- Very poor taste - This is a breach of privacy- You should never post pm messages. Besides, what's the big deal- Just defend yourself on the thread or directly with the other person.
    This is just to shady.... :?

He posted his own PM to someone else, to clear up an incomplete/inaccurate accusation. I don't find that a breach in privacy. Now if he had posted OK's PM then I think you would have a good point. Here I don't think he did anything wrong, and defended himself cleanly.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    tonifig8 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: good stuff!!![/quote]

Hi there,

Peace,

Snoopy

This is just to shady.... :?[/quote]

I dont get it, Snoopy gets snided on here, and in order to show the deliberate attempt to do so with half the story he reveals his message,.......

whats shady and whats private about your own text?

If Im quite honest Snoopy handled this pretty well...
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    who wants to buy my klausen DC?

we're pearl jam fans right? so buy the pearl jam version

not this knockoff "art print" crap ;) ... i know artists have to eat... but it's cheap in a way

PM me
    pdalowsky wrote:

I think that too! Is a big misunderstanding :(
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

I see you were refering to the original dig at the suggested trade Jose. I think Snoopy missed that.

But it's clear we agree
  • arq wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Sorry Arq, I totally misread your post and took it the wrong way...........bygones y'all....OK just really pissed me off

now I'm really done with this subject.... :oops: