WEATHER

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    another beautiful day is out there..to bad cant leave the room and the monitors
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Fine today. Calm before the storm. Foot of snow tomorrow...yippee :x needed this two months ago
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    just starting. maybe an 1/2 -3/4 inch so far.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    81 wrote:
    Im fucked..
    The longer it takes for this shit to arrive.
    The more miserable my day will be.

Im FUCKED!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    81 wrote:
    Im fucked..
    The longer it takes for this shit to arrive.
    The more miserable my day will be.

Im FUCKED!

make it a great day or not, the choice is yours

or something like that

pack a lunch, it's gonna be a long one
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,382
    81 wrote:

pack a lunch, it's gonna be a long one
    12 hours of pure fucking HELL!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

supposed to get here tomorrow. just swell.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

as long as the east coast airports are running thrusday....i'm cool with it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

as long as the east coast airports are running thrusday....i'm cool with it.

:corn:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Snow day! WOOO! :D

However, I have to do actual work. Boo. :(

But at least I'm in my PJs! :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    kw18 wrote:

I'm working from home today too! Woo!!
    I lost a bet...
    kw18 wrote:

now i know why i was the first person at the first stop light this AM. That never happens.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

now i know why i was the first person at the first stop light this AM. That never happens.
    :wave:
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

:wave:

feel free to swing by and run the snowblower around 5

thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Got my snow day :D although it feels kinda weird because it just started snowing.
    Oh well a day off is a day off :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I can get quite used to this new ultra-paranoid mindset the bosses have about weather. Although I will say it is slightly difficult to type/work with cats lying across my arms.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    bah. a lot of people on the blue line today. i don't think too many businesses closed downtown.

i am hoping they have a half day, making my trip home around six a breeze.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    So far its good - 20's and sunny, I wonder if we will get the snow from Chicago or the Midwest :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,821
    kw18 wrote:

Same here! This is 1 of the 2 days a week I'm actually supposed to be in the office too. I guess I'll only be going in once this week....that works for me. :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Schools closed for this? :roll:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

first thing i did today was ask my coworker if the schools were closed. her defense of the situation was...do you really want somebody driving your kid on a bus. and the roads out by her (pine gree whatever the fuck it is) are oh so bad when it snows.

bunch of pussies. i honestly believe, my school would have been open for this shit.

and quite frankly, i'd rather be on a bus than in her car with the tires she has. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

first thing i did today was ask my coworker if the schools were closed. her defense of the situation was...do you really want somebody driving your kid on a bus. and the roads out by her (pine gree whatever the fuck it is) are oh so bad when it snows.

bunch of pussies. i honestly believe, my school would have been open for this shit.

and quite frankly, i'd rather be on a bus than in her car with the tires she has. :lol::lol::lol:

I remember walking to school - in grammar school - through real snowstorms. Not this pansy crap :fp: Yes I realize I sound like an old bag. But it's the truth!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    interstate is flowing nicely.

my street just looks to be wet

i thought chicago people were suppose to be a hearty bunch. they seem to be pretty wimpy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I remember walking to school - in grammar school - through real snowstorms. Not this pansy crap :fp: Yes I realize I sound like an old bag. But it's the truth!

yeah, I went to a Chicago public school and we never had snow days....NEVER!!! But, I'm loving working from home today. :lol::mrgreen:
    I lost a bet...
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It is a direct result of today's parents! Remember, every kid deserves a trophy too :lol: A great new book title would be "The pussification of a nation" :lol::lol::lol:

Truth- the schools in this city NEVER closed for school when I was a student! Our school calendars are now created with two extra days built in for snow days. My view has become, if they are going to make the calendar that way, we might as well use the days.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Mamasan23 wrote:

CPS is still open.

who is closed? the soft people out in the 'burbs?

yeah, I went to a Chicago public school and we never had snow days....NEVER!!! But, I'm loving working from home today. :lol::mrgreen:
    :lol: I wouldn't complain about that either! :lol:
    rival. wrote:
    CPS is still open.
    who is closed? the soft people out in the 'burbs?

My facebook newsfeed last night - every teacher I know "school's closed tomorrow, yay!". They closed them last night! :fp: And yes, in the burbs :lol:
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I must ask, which part is the truth? The walking to grammar school or the "old bag" part?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

I must ask, which part is the truth? The walking to grammar school or the "old bag" part?

:x

Sadly, both.