WEATHER

Comments

• winter sucks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • winter sucks

More accurately, winter blows.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • winter sucks

More accurately, winter blows.
    lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    several inches of snow in the last 2 hours... :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • really bad..cold and rainy
  • cold, really fucking cold. Blowing like a son of a bitch. I am so sick of this winter. :evil:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    edited February 2013
    cold enough that my windows on my driver's side were frozen shut...it was ok until I tried to get some coffee at the Dunkin Donuts drive thru.... :| Well, I guess it's better that it was stuck up instead of down...
    Post edited by afroannnie on
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • and from nowhere..a sunny ,summer day... :?
  • and from nowhere..a sunny ,summer day... :?
    and back to cold,heavy rain.. :?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    In the winter sun pours warm on our covered front porch... its like a bit of summertime.
    I hope to get home early enough to drink in the vitamin D so lacking this time of year.

Then the rain sets in for a couple days. Heaven sent rain! The lake it above full pool. :D
    Thank you Lord.
  • jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    15F and gray.... BUT a snow storm is coming :D
    Praying for a snow day tomorrow!!!
  • afroannnie wrote:
    cold enough that my windows on my driver's side were frozen shut...it was ok until I tried to get some coffee at the Dunkin Donuts drive thru.... :| Well, I guess it's better that it was stuck up instead of down...

If your windows are frozen shut, leave them alone. If you try and force it you could easily break the mechanism in the door. ;)
    My students told me to sleep with a frozen spoon under my pillow, wearing my pajamas backwards and inside out and flush three ice cubes down the toilet to bring on a snow day :lol::lol::lol:
    BUT SERIOUSLY I am going to do all of these things tonight!!!!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol:

garage for the win.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnie wrote:

Another reason to take Will's advice and order inside
  • cold,snow rain
    2 inches of snow last night. 2-4 more supposed to fall today. Not enough for a snow day :(
  • Snowing in Green Bay, no shit.
  • And snow in Eau Claire
  • cold night..fog..
  • good day..for a walk or go to the beach
  • lovely day,no cold,sunny
  • awesome day..sunny..great mood
    Expecting 5 inches of snow, supposed to start this afternoon :D
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Very spring-ish ... woke up to birds chirping. But later we're supposed to get dumped with snow and rain and have crappy conditions right in time for my commute home. Yay! :lolno:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    And let the whiteout conditions begin :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if i go out to lunch, i may need to use my snow brush....if i stay in...i may need to eat crappy food :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    big big rains last night... gusher 4 feet high coming from neighbors drain pipes into the cul de sac
    when the sun comes out we will be busting into springtime
    green and glorious with lovely blush pink cherry trees
    ah...
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    office closing early (2pm) :D because of the stupid ass snow :evil: !!!
    I lost a bet...