1235»

Comments

• Options
    Christchurch Poster has sold out.
    slh
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Finally!
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    Christchurch poster is in the house!!

Thanks 10C for the quick delivery.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168

:shock: :shock: :shock: ..im a 4-8 week personality.. :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686

:shock: already!!!, that was freaking fassssssssssssst!!! :thumbup:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686

:shock: already!!!, that was freaking fassssssssssssst!!! :thumbup:

got mine 30 mins after I put my previos reply!!! thanks 10c!!! :D
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    llovellove Posts: 106
    Still waiting for mine...hope the mailman didn't keep it. :lol:
    Seriously though, I come home each day from work excited with the notion that it will be at my door, and then my hopes are dashed...maybe tomorrow? I have the frame ready and waiting. :(
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Mine came yesterday. It's awesome! Really glad I picked it up.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Arrived today...beautiful print BK!

Thanks 10c
  • Options
    llovellove Posts: 106
    This is my story. I was at the hospital with my brother for 6 hours yesterday (ER) and had an extremely emotionally exhausting day. Fast forward to arriving home with brother in tow (thank god he didn't need to be admitted) and there was the TUBE finally! In a plastic bag to keep out the rain and leaned against my garage door shining like a beacon in my headlights.

A bright spot in my day and I showed it to my big brother who thought it was really cool and made him smile, even though he's not a PJ fan. I want that bird for a tattoo in honor of my brother.
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Got my poster today :D HURRA!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    71step28 wrote:

Me too! 8-)
  • Options
    do you get it out off the tube?? Somehow I can't!! And I'm afraid to screw it when i try it harder :?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    71step28 wrote:
    :shock: so quickly???nothing here!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    do you get it out off the tube?? Somehow I can't!! And I'm afraid to screw it when i try it harder :?

Did you have a hard time getting the poster out of the tube? If it's too tight and can't come out, take out both white closing cap's from the top & bottom, and place the tube in a warm area. Give it a few minutes. Try again to take the poster out. See if that works. ;)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Did you have a hard time getting the poster out of the tube? If it's too tight and can't come out, take out both white closing cap's from the top & bottom, and place the tube in a warm area. Give it a few minutes. Try again to take the poster out. See if that works. ;)

yep, mine is still in its tube. tried it yesterday evening, kinda like a celebration, put on the Christchurch bootleg, put on my Christchurch shirt and ... nothing happend ... seems you're in training with things like that ;)
    had some time to acclimate now, will see it works tonight :D
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    try to grab the craft paper in the middle on the tube (inside of print), then gently pull it out as you spin the tube, that's how I got mine out with no damage (this one did seem difficult compared to others too)
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    They could use a larger diameter tube.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    ha, i made it!! What a beauty :D
  • Options
    Added 10club's Chirstchurch poster into my portfolio today. I'm confused on the print .. print. Wasn't the 10club & BK's signed & numbered poster's made by D&L in Seattle? Same quality paper & ink then the ones Made in Australia? Cause the one I got from 10club is totally different in both. The 10club's print color's is much shiny when on the poster & the paper is a little thinner.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Added 10club's Chirstchurch poster into my portfolio today. I'm confused on the print .. print. Wasn't the 10club & BK's signed & numbered poster's made by D&L in Seattle? Same quality paper & ink then the ones Made in Australia? Cause the one I got from 10club is totally different in both. The 10club's print color's is much shiny when on the poster & the paper is a little thinner.
    Which is why that poster was sold with the words....

All sales final...
    No refunds
    No exchanges

Right???

Because it was different??? Different than the originals?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I noticed this also...thought it was just me and maybe it was just that my two were different.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I noticed this also...thought it was just me and maybe it was just that my two were different.
    When they put that poster up for sale....With the words...

As is...
    No refunds

No exchanges....

I INSTANTLY thought something was up....When that poster lasted 48 hours in the goods section.....I KNEW something was up.....

I actually thought everyone who bought it might....just might....End up getting a lithograph copy of the original......

But the poster is definitely DIFFERENT than the original.......right?????
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Which is why that poster was sold with the words....

All sales final...
    No refunds
    No exchanges

Right???

Because it was different??? Different than the originals?????

I think they have that for all poster's sold @ the 10club store.

"ALL POSTERS ARE SOLD AS IS. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. NO RETURNS."

Just noticing the difference of the quality of the 2 prints. BK's print has that rough shade colour, where you can notice your finger print on the black surface of the poster. While the copy I got from 10club, you could spill a cup of water on it, and it won't affect it at all, cause it's print is glossy. No, I didn't try water on it, but you know what i'm saying. :geek:
  • Options
    Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    Are any of the other posters from the recent 10c sales like this. . . different than the originals?
  • Options
    I may be talking out of my ass here....But I do have some printing background from a previous life....hehehehe

Anyway, I would like to get some info from anyone here who is in the printing industry......

Because I think these posters were mass produced using a different type of process....right?? maybe???

Were these posters different from the originals because they used a different ink and a heating element to dry the posters as soon as they came of the press???

I ask this because any time I have bought a poster, you can literally SMELL the ink......And you can notice ink transfer on the backside of the poster, from the ink on the poster that was underneath it.....

This poster isnt the same......right?????

Again, I could be talking out of my ass.......
  • Options
    "The show copies were printed in Australia and my (BK's) copies and the Ten Club copies were printed by D&L in Seattle!"

Only 10club & BK would know how many posters were printed in Australia & how many were printed in USA. I'm guessing some of those Made in Australia poster's were included in those 10club tubes. There are other reports over @ EB that they got a different print too, and they received the prints a few day's after the 10club sale. I just got mine yesterday. Many weeks later. Both bought from 10club & BK, American, not the one printed in Australia.
  • Options
    different ink...
    different paper....

Not that it makes any bit of difference to me....
    I liked the design....And this may actually be the FIRST Pearl Jam poster I ever hang on a wall.....

But I had a feeling that when this poster was released, it was going to be DIFFERENT....

And it is...
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    demetrios wrote:
    "The show copies were printed in Australia and my (BK's) copies and the Ten Club copies were printed by D&L in Seattle!"

Only 10club & BK would know how many posters were printed in Australia & how many were printed in USA. I'm guessing some of those Made in Australia poster's were included in those 10club tubes. There are other reports over @ EB that they got a different print too, and they received the prints a few day's after the 10club sale. I just got mine yesterday. Many weeks later. Both bought from 10club & BK, American, not the one printed in Australia.
    I didn't get the 10C one but I have a show one and the BK one but I haven't taken it out of the tube yet. The show ones did have a shinier ink and thinner paper than I had expected so sounds like you might've got one of these. To be fair, those ones actually are the "originals", aren't they?