Options

Christchurch Poster Sale TUESDAY 1/12/2010

Comments

• Options
    What's up with the verbiage on this print?

ALL POSTERS ARE SOLD AS IS. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. NO RETURNS

Sounds like 10C is running a shady used car lot... Is this the new policy for all future sales? :?
  • Options
    t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Not sure but my poster came with Under Coating....
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Options
    t0mMye wrote:

I really hope rust proofing is available..
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    t0mMye wrote:

i'll have to charge you for keys and theres a finders fee as well
  • Options
    gndcd402 wrote:
    t0mMye wrote:

The 10c has essentially turned into Puddy selling Jerry the new car after Elaine dumps him. "We don't really care for the term grease monkey". hahahahahahahaha You're gonna get a Christchurch on your doorstep, but all we had left over was a yellow and brown one. Sorry.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    gndcd402 wrote:

The 10c has essentially turned into Puddy selling Jerry the new car after Elaine dumps him. "We don't really care for the term grease monkey". hahahahahahahaha You're gonna get a Christchurch on your doorstep, but all we had left over was a yellow and brown one. Sorry.
    yellow and brown?! sweet! HIGH FIVE! ....on the flip side! oh wait, nevermind, this thread is dead so i am gonna head to arby's
  • Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Kind of surprised this print is still available, I'd grab one if I had the cabbage....
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    Still available???

I would love to know how many thousands of these were printed..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    Still available???

seriously....I hope they do this with the US leg
  • Options
    Still available???

I have a strange feeling they will.....

These posters are now being mass produced.....

Just my opinion....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    Tru dat. I started picking up posters at shows I went to back in 2003, and even then, didn't buy them all. I decided late last year that I wanted all of the posters from shows I've been to as a way to document my PJ history.

That has since expanded.

Bought Christchurch today. I've never been off of the North American continent in my life. Slippery slope, indeed!
    thanks theboxerorthebag, FenwayFaithful & CranMalReign... I'll try my best to contain myself 8-) ... maybe this is not going to be as painful ($$$) as I begin my vinyl collection soon... :shock:

To describe the slippery slope... I've purchased 3 posters to shows I haven't been to this week alone. Christchurch was just the 2nd of the 3. :) Enjoy your print!
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    Still available???

I have a strange feeling they will.....

These posters are now being mass produced.....

Just my opinion....

i love that this will now be taken as fact

nice work speedy... kill the flippers!! ;)
  • Options
    If someone bought the poster earlier during the prebuy, those that were attending the concert...are they are able to buy this again now?
  • Options
    t0mMye wrote:
    If someone bought the poster earlier during the prebuy, those that were attending the concert...are they are able to buy this again now?

Don't think there was a presale for posters outside of the US.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Sorry I worded that poorly. I mean the US shows, if you had a Ten Club ticket and did the prebuy can you still buy one of these?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been processed :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    t0mMye wrote:
    Sorry I worded that poorly. I mean the US shows, if you had a Ten Club ticket and did the prebuy can you still buy one of these?
    Why would one want to? Wouldn't that be a bit greedy?
  • Options
    I didnt do it,I am asking a question.
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    t0mMye wrote:

maybe one for a friend who went to the show with you and didn't get one? I just don't think two is overly greedy.
  • Options
    so02seeso02see Posts: 236
    bazzer wrote:
    t0mMye wrote:

maybe one for a friend who went to the show with you and didn't get one? I just don't think two is overly greedy.

who cares, there's obviously enough for everyone who wants one
    Manchester 2000. Leeds 2006. Wembley 2007
    SBE/O2 London/Manchester UK/Seattle 2/LA 2/Philadelphia 2/3/4 2009
    MSG 1 & 2 2010. Dublin / Belfast / Hyde Park 2010
    Eddie solo NY 1 & 2 2011
    PJ20 weekend & My Birthday party 4th Sept
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    so02see wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    who cares, there's obviously enough for everyone who wants one
    "obviously"? Based on one poster sale?
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    I think if I want 10 of these I'll get them, hoard them, and keep them from you. :mrgreen:
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    Maybe Santos has an answer to the poster limit question....
  • Options
    Did Klausen only do the Christchurch poster for the 09 Aussie/NZ tour or was there one other? Im drawing a blank.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Did Klausen only do the Christchurch poster for the 09 Aussie/NZ tour or was there one other? Im drawing a blank.

I am pretty sure that Christchurch was the only poster Brad did for the Aussie/NZ tour.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948

I am pretty sure that Christchurch was the only poster Brad did for the Aussie/NZ tour.

Yep, just the one for thy Aussie/NZ tour. The best of them all.
  • Options
    llovellove Posts: 106
    I made it... even with my boss walking around my PC for 45 mins... :D
    my Poster Collection started today!!! :thumbup:
    llove wrote:
    my first poster - I love it!

Welcome to the club! As famed yacht-rockers Chicago once sang, "It's a hard habit to break". I've spent hundreds on posters I know Ill never frame in the hopes of trading them for ones I truly want. Be careful. Buying these can be a very slippery slope.

Thanks for the warning. ;) I'll try to be very, very careful. I'm pretty new to this board and am finding that there are many interesting people here. I have a couple of rooms that need some art and I'm starting an eclectic mix. I'm thinking of taking all my Beatles and Zeppelin album covers and making a montage of them (showing my age).
    Some of the PJ posters are just not my style but I loved this one! Does anyone know the dimensions?
    This might be a stupid questions, but is there a site I can go to to see all the past posters? Also, I received my email today that this one shipped. Wheee!
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    llove wrote:
    Thanks for the warning. ;) I'll try to be very, very careful. I'm pretty new to this board and am finding that there are many interesting people here. I have a couple of rooms that need some art and I'm starting an eclectic mix. I'm thinking of taking all my Beatles and Zeppelin album covers and making a montage of them (showing my age).
    Some of the PJ posters are just not my style but I loved this one! Does anyone know the dimensions?
    This might be a stupid questions, but is there a site I can go to to see all the past posters? Also, I received my email today that this one shipped. Wheee!

There is a site that has most/all of the posters from 2008 and earlier. www.thecolorsblend.com will help you out there. You can also check out www.expressobeans.com, but that's a general art trading site, although it's loaded w/ PJ posters.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    llovellove Posts: 106
    llove wrote:

There is a site that has most/all of the posters from 2008 and earlier. http://www.thecolorsblend.com will help you out there. You can also check out http://www.expressobeans.com, but that's a general art trading site, although it's loaded w/ PJ posters.

Thanks! I just realized expressobeans...duh! :oops: and it has the dimensions so I have my answer. I'll check out the other site too. Thanks again.
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • Options
    Did these sell out?? Anyone with a spare 10C one??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14