SHAVING.....or BEARD ........

Comments

• ok,i got the point,,women brazilian down there??/boys we must do the Argentinian down ther!!!no no dont ask me how it looks like,,didnt think it yet :roll: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    It would be neither. It doesn't wrinkle and no hairs to be bald and grey. That would work.

No wrinkles, no balding grey pubes -- that's what I like to hear!! :clap: You're always full of information. Cheers Heather! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • This thread is conjuring some rather disturbing images :wtf:
    This thread is conjuring some rather disturbing images :wtf:

And here's another one:

Angelina-Jolie-Beard--31685_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

And here's another one:

:lol:

I've seen worse women in my life...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,762
    wow
    this thread has legs

who woulda thunk it
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    It would be neither. It doesn't wrinkle and no hairs to be bald and grey. That would work.

No wrinkles, no balding grey pubes -- that's what I like to hear!! :clap: You're always full of information. Cheers Heather! :D
    Yeah, and I didn't think of it all 'til then. I guess I have lasering in my future!
    Save room for dessert!
  • Ah what a nice shave that was tonight. :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Don't let Ziggy hear you!

:lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Ah what a nice shave that was tonight. :D

Pffft....what do you think this is? A shaving thread?!? :x
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    ZiggyStar wrote:

And here's another one:

wrong....on every level.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Whizbang wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

And here's another one:

wrong....on every level.

For a Brangelina obsessed bi-sexual, this could be a dream come true. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

And here's another one:

oh shit..brad is gonna freak out!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

:lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Pffft....what do you think this is? A shaving thread?!? :x
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Keeping a good looking beard is no easy task. Especially when you have a red beard turning gray and white.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Local Crew wrote:
    Keeping a good looking beard is no easy task. Especially when you have a red beard turning gray and white.
    i know...thsi grey is coming :?
  • dimitrispearljam"]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol

Ha well it is and the beard is gone! :lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Another reason not to shave: So you don't have to worry about the girlfriend bitching about all the whiskers in the sink.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • arqarq Posts: 7,980
    Look what I found... Dimitris' baby pictures!

what.jpg

pubert.JPG

since when are you shaving bro?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    Look what I found... Dimitris' baby pictures!

what.jpg

pubert.JPG

since when are you shaving bro?
    shit!!!!!!!!!!!i told my mom dont trust u and dont show u anything!!! :evil:
    but she say to me u are such a kute girl,she couldnt say No to u... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Local Crew wrote:
    Keeping a good looking beard is no easy task. Especially when you have a red beard turning gray and white.
    The Grey has come
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Local Crew wrote:
    The Grey has come
    LOL! it sux, doesn't it? :(
    Save room for dessert!
  • arqarq Posts: 7,980
    shit!!!!!!!!!!!i told my mom dont trust u and dont show u anything!!! :evil:
    but she say to me u are such a kute girl,she couldnt say No to u... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Heatherj43 wrote:

not all women do, at all. we do get more hair, period...but just how much/noticeable, varies wildly.
    that said, the reason you itch and are so sensitive, is simply b/c it's the first time you have done so. men's faces, and beards, both toughen up with time/shaving...so it's not nearly the same. what you did compares to the pubescent boy shaving for the first time. and probably how we all felt first time shaving our legs. :P btw - i hear waxing is a good alternative for women.

Wax the face? No way! I only did it this one time and that is after 15 years on hormone replacemnt therapy, so it will likely take a while to make me do it again. By the way, it never itched, just tingled.
    I cannot imagine waxing my face. Eyebrows, yes, the entire face...ouch!
    Lasering sounds great. Is it expensive?

i've personally never waxed anything outside of my legs, so i have no idea what it feels like. however, i know a few women who have done it - most like chin, upper lip and side of face....said it was awesome results, didn't hurt, etc. however, i honestly don't know. just seems a good solution for a facial hair issue.

lasering IS great. i cannot recommend it enough. it IS expensive, but the price varies wildly. you have to find a very reputable technician, and it is also dependent on your individual needs. what ares you want done, how large those areas are, how hairy you are, etc, etc. i go to an excellent technician, who i actually got a recommendation for from someone who used to frequent this board. i think i got offered an even better deal b/c of that, and also, i am not a very hairy person, and also, not a huge person...so not a lot of real estate to cover. :lol: all these things come into play. bottomline, research!

i've not shaved/waxed in 5 years....my skin everywhere is baby soft......
    i still get some regrowth, particularly underarms, but every body is different. however, whatever regrowth i get is like baby fine and soft blonde hair, and i go for touch-ups maybe 2x a year to get any errant hairs that might be around. when you first start, you go every 6-8 weeks i think, but the more you have it done, the less expensive it gets, the less time needed, and the less hair, in general. usually there are package deals depending on how many areas you want done. usually get a package for 4-5 treatments, the most pricey period....and then after that, all dependent on your individual results. i did lower legs, underarms and bikini....and i would do it again in a heartbeat. nothing feels/looks as good as laser, especially if you are fair-skinned like me. i LOVE it. so does my husband. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    i've personally never waxed anything outside of my legs, so i have no idea what it feels like. however, i know a few women who have done it - most like chin, upper lip and side of face....said it was awesome results, didn't hurt, etc. however, i honestly don't know. just seems a good solution for a facial hair issue.

D2D is right. Honestly face waxing is fine, always get my eyebrows done, and have the sprinkling on my chin done, both every 3 weeks. If you get a good waxer it's not really uncomfortable, less painful than plucking. Plus you get to lie down in a nice quiet room for 15-20 mins. It's relatively cheap £13, where I live. When I first started getting it done I did come out in a rash, but now that's fine. I tried getting my top lip done a couple of times and the rash was worse than the hair, so I just pluck the dark ones that I get out (probably 2 of them). I've got sensitive skin so maybe that's why I got the rash.
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    I've seen adds on the internet about lazer hair removal for guys' faces... thats just weird. Can't really imagine a .... striaght guy doing that. Its a pain to shave everyday, I've missed a couple days, so now its going to be even more of a pain, but it would just be wierd to not have to shave.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    mr.pink wrote:
    I've seen adds on the internet about lazer hair removal for guys' faces... thats just weird. Can't really imagine a .... striaght guy doing that. Its a pain to shave everyday, I've missed a couple days, so now its going to be even more of a pain, but it would just be wierd to not have to shave.

i'll be honest, i don't think it would work for men, not long term anyway. or i should say it would, but they would have to get laser treatments for life. from what i understand of laser, it doesn't completely kill the hair follicle, it just greatly impairs or slows it's ability to grow a hair. from what my technician has told me, some areas of hair are strongly hormonal, and thus more difficult to treat. the face is one of those areas. so i cannot imagine a guy going thru that regularly, for life. for women, face is also hormonal.....legs are not at all. so while legs are a large area, and thus pricey to treat at first, they actually are one of the best areas for long term success of being hair free. i know my legs were the most responsive, and i had very little regrowth from the get-go. now for whatever reason, my underarms still prove to be the most stubborn, tho still respond well to treatments. however, if not for them, i'd probably only go for a touch up once a year, or even every 2 years. hopefully soon that will be the case. but even 2x a year ain't bad. and probably more info than you cared to discuss....but just sayin'..... :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow