Options

Ten Promo Hoop and Balls set

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Right I've decided to up my search for this item... I am now dedicated to finding this!!!

This is an appeal to everyone who has one of these sat in a box, or in the loft not getting the attention it deserves, Please get in touch I'd take it off your hands and give you a damn good price for it. To think it sold on ebay for a meagre $70 and a I didnt spot it on the buy it now is a real thorn in the side.

This item would be given pride of place in my house, and would mean so much to me.......seriously get in touch if you have one and are prepared to sell.....

PPPPPLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    b

u

m

p

for the collector!!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    keep checking ebay... wouldn't be suprised to see it pop up every now and then.
  • Options
    we've all had that *1* that we were destined to find haven't we...

and then after that its more of a relaxation time and watch the new collectors pick up some nice stuff?

What was your *1* scott?

we all know mine was reeenk roink
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Options

and then after that its more of a relaxation time and watch the new collectors pick up some nice stuff?

What was your *1* scott?

I would say *reeenk* was prob my #1 for a long time.

Based on what I dont have right now, I would have to say either the Jack Daniels promo set, or the Mini Basketball hoop would be what I would like to have these days. Top of my list anyhow...

Lots of things that I would *like* to have, but I have never really looked all that hard for anything recently. Have always just stumbled upon it when I least expected it.

This is what I would like to have eventually, but as I said...I am not actively searching as it were. I am to the point in my life, that while I would love to have them and will not stop wanting them, I just dont get so worked up about finding stuff as I use to. Have even contemplated just getting rid of it all now and again...;)

Blue VS
    Black promo single
    RVM single
    the early fanclub letters I dont have.

Whats your top 2-3??

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    hmmm my top 2-3

well,

Blue VS...i'm not really looking, maybe i'll find it, maybe not, not the end of the world

Spanish 7" promo's - easy to find, just don't care enough at the moment (guitar gear is #1 these days)

and i guess....for my number 3 would be the 12" promo's of alive/even flow

One of the coolest things I stumbled upon real cheap a long time ago, was something that's not really considered a "collectable" but I do

it's the digipack version of the Oceans single, in the vain of the yellow Ten digipack, same kind of cd artwork, i think only 2500 were made, and i think it's quite awesome....don't know how many other people have it either

-Seth
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Options
    bumpy
  • Options
    Bump, you lucky guys overseas who might need to pay silly money for a Vedder solo ticket get your hoop and balls outta the attic and give me a nudge, my money - can help you all...
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Bump, you lucky guys overseas who might need to pay silly money for a Vedder solo ticket get your hoop and balls outta the attic and give me a nudge, my money - can help you all...

HAHAHA!! Very resourceful!! NICE!! Hell, if I had on I might just sell it to you on shere creativity alone! :)

• Options
    I'll try anything!!
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    my #1 used to be the Do The evolution poster from todd mcfarline, i have that framed now and it's awesome. NOW my #1 thing that I came across while looking for that is one of the Animation stills from the Do The Evolution video, i've only ever seen pictures of 2 of them. If anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know :)

And good luck on finding your #1 :D
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    my other essential item to find still is the jack mini's
  • Options
    SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    pdalowsky wrote:
    my other essential item to find still is the jack mini's

jack mini's?
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Will you use it if you get it?
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    Songburst wrote:
    Will you use it if you get it?

:eek: SURELY YOU JEST!!!

• Options
    nope, it'll be there for me to look at and cherish, maybe I'll polish it every now and then....

the jack minis someone asks, its the two jack D's minatures with Vitalogy labels on in a jacj daniels tin, very cool and seemingly hard to get my grubby little mitts on...

now back to the hoop and balls, anyone ready to give in yet?
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,312
    Let's hope the dollar recovers soon, else all of our prized american relics will held by overseas interests.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292

What was your *1* scott?

I'd love both R.R. and the hoops set, but I'm good for now. I filled in my collection with the 91 xmas single and the Ten floormat and I'm happy w/ those.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    come on guys....
  • Options
    oh and you vinyl collectors might be interested in: -

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-SAME-MEGA-RARE-VINYL-BLUE-color-LP-COLOMBIA_W0QQitemZ160208552235QQihZ006QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

tad pricey mind, and think it'll go over the $1000 mark
  • Options
    bump for the day
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    pdalowsky wrote:
    nope, it'll be there for me to look at and cherish, maybe I'll polish it every now and then....

the jack minis someone asks, its the two jack D's minatures with Vitalogy labels on in a jacj daniels tin, very cool and seemingly hard to get my grubby little mitts on...

now back to the hoop and balls, anyone ready to give in yet?

Spend your money on a nice bottle of scotch instead. It will give you much more satisfaction than some cheap toy (although the JD minatures are pretty cool looking). One day you will wake up and wonder why you blew so much money on stupid shit. I know I did.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    I really hope I do, but until then......

I think i have a problem....

You do have a very valid point though, we are talking a couple of hundred noted for two very small jack bottles, in an unpjbranded tin, with new sticky balck labels on......That really explains the extent of my problem but I'm a collector and love doing it so I guess it doesnt hurt anyone.

Priority Number one however remains the Basketball set
  • Options
    blimey this post sunk fast....is it getting boring now, and should I go away with this random hope thread now?