WTF??? What did see/hear today that made you say WTF???

FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
edited July 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Ok just saw this on msn.....and definitely fits the WTF??? category. I mean WTF is any bloke doing sticking his cock in a steel pipe??? WTF???

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/991798/mans-penis-cut-free-with-grinder
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    WOW!!

I smelled something at work that made me go WTF---who warms up broccoli in the microwave at work??!!! At least I think that is what it was. Smelled like a 2 day old diaper really!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Third party crane repair dudes not wearing safety gear.
    Dogs running around worksite.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Ok just saw this on msn.....and definitely fits the WTF??? category. I mean WTF is any bloke doing sticking his cock in a steel pipe??? WTF???

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/991798/mans-penis-cut-free-with-grinder
    :wtf: :wtf:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Most of the comments on the Moving Train.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    scb wrote:

yes there are some very strong opinions posted ;)
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Yes, actually I did think WTF over the following.

Every Thursday, we get an Entertainment Mag inside our ONLY DAILY newspaper that serves nearly 2 MILLION PEOPLE here in West Australia.
    Apart from me ALWAYS saying " WTF " to its contents, yesturdays issue really shat me off.

The Editor of this Mag, that comes in our ONLY Daily newspaper used the " WTF" in the description of Susan Boyal getting such chart topping interest here in Oz....( yes, we all say WTF with Susan, but )
    I'm no f#@King prude, but when did "WTF" become acceptable print in such a impressionable newspaper?

What hope do we have if the next generation of these Newspaper Editors think it's acceptable to resort to using hyphonated text with explicit descriptions?
    Is there nowhere left, that language is of intregity for all to enjoy and not be exposed to swearing and those too lazy to actually spell out whole words who can't find something pleasantly descriptive other than swear words?
    Jo wrote:
    Yes, actually I did think WTF over the following.

Every Thursday, we get an Entertainment Mag inside our ONLY DAILY newspaper that serves nearly 2 MILLION PEOPLE here in West Australia.
    Apart from me ALWAYS saying " WTF " to its contents, yesturdays issue really shat me off.

The Editor of this Mag, that comes in our ONLY Daily newspaper used the " WTF" in the description of Susan Boyal getting such chart topping interest here in Oz....( yes, we all say WTF with Susan, but )
    I'm no f#@King prude, but when did "WTF" become acceptable print in such a impressionable newspaper?

What hope do we have if the next generation of these Newspaper Editors think it's acceptable to resort to using hyphonated text with explicit descriptions?
    Is there nowhere left, that language is of intregity for all to enjoy and not be exposed to swearing and those too lazy to actually spell out whole words who can't find something pleasantly descriptive other than swear words?

Must admit, the tabloids here are getting very lazy.....glad to see QLD isn't the only state in the country with a newspaper monopoly... The Courier Mail is so biased and is constantly printing apologies and retractions...it is pathetic... I don't buy it anymore, just can't bother with thier tripe any longer.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I live in atlanta. It is very icy outside. I made my way into work.

While driving over an ice patch someone passed me.

wtf dude.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    I woke up to new snow on the ground. That was unexpected, WTF.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    My childs mother sent my daughter over for christmas without a passport or id even though she new i was bring her home by plane,WTF!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    An hour ago- filled the kitchen window tube bird feeder- its got less than a third left now- WTF- these birds must be mighty hungry
  • Man beats dog in elevator"..alot of wtf ...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Working where I work, I have a WTF moment at least once an hour. Dealing with the stupid public will do that to you.
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    my ex texted me saying her boobs hurt
  • Benzor wrote:
    wtf?????
    scb wrote:

yes there are some very strong opinions posted ;)
    ;):)
    Benzor wrote:

Maybe that's her way of telling you she's pregnant. :shock:
  • LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    I like how in the initial article they say:

"It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting,”

No pun intended!
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    Benzor wrote:
    wtf?????

exactly
    scb wrote:
    Benzor wrote:

Maybe that's her way of telling you she's pregnant. :shock:

Bahahahhaaaa.....that's EXACTLY what I thought too!!
  • wtf..they say today we will have bad weather?19 celcium in 9th january is bad??
  • gossard in ebay.... :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    That Payton Manning won the MVP for 2009 ???

WTF?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    On HGTV the colors were too bold for one colorsplash episode. I can understand living in the moment, and filling our lives with color. However, in regards to the interior color of a room, if there is a room that's totally decorated as sunshine all the time, the brightness takes away from any real sun that comes through the windows. I thought WTF?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Bengals kicker....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Bengals kicker....WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NO FUCKING SHIT !!!!

I don't even want to talk about it......
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • JBiiJBii Posts: 354
    I had a garage full of christmas yard decorations to pack away so I could park in the garage and it has been below freezing for 2 weeks, i said WTF! But i was till singing christmas carols. go figure
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
    They already selling hot cross buns in woolworths....gawd how long till easter???