Options

Blue Vs Vinyl

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
edited February 2008 in The Porch
anyone looking for it, get onto ebay, its not often you see that one. Thankfully I'm not a completist on the vinyl side, only Cd's so I'm outta the running....

Please be assured this is not myn item, just trying to be helpful to those who might have missed it

I know how frustrating it can be to miss an item.......(BB Hoop last week....aaaaaarrrgggghhhh)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wow ...400$ with 2 days left, never seen it before....wow.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    ah yes, this is a very elusive piece and much desired,. hence the price, there are fakes around but from this price it would seem this isnt one of them!!
  • Options
    I'll ask the guy if he;s up for a trade with into the wild :)
  • Options
    I can't actually find the auction - can you post a link or has it been removed/finished?
  • Options
    It can't be an original though, the # is wrong. It should be 91-474649 NOT 91-474549. It is pretty though :)

Edit:
    It might be a "real" one eil.com has the 45 #. But other sources have 46. Too pricey for me.
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    Sorry the ebay link doesn't work for me and I can't find it searching for Pearl Jam - I think this one may be US only...
  • Options
    hey if ya go to the ebay.com site and type pearl jam rare - its on there with about 2 days to run.....
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Tangerine wrote:
    It can't be an original though, the # is wrong. It should be 91-474649 NOT 91-474549. It is pretty though :)

Edit:
    It might be a "real" one eil.com has the 45 #. But other sources have 46. Too pricey for me.

i see that the 46 is on pjdiscography, but foreverdrunk (referenced here before, and who several of us know) has his listed as 45....

i hear the reserve is 1500

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    Cheers. Does anyone have info on how much this went for before?
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    i see that the 46 is on pjdiscography, but foreverdrunk (referenced here before, and who several of us know) has his listed as 45....

i hear the reserve is 1500

Yeah, None Too Fragile has 46 in the Discography but I'm sure 45 is probably right. I'm always skeptical about really rare stuff popping up on ebay.

I believe it about the reserve being $1500! I'd love to have that in my collection but even if I had the $1500 to blow I don't think I could bring myself to spend it on a record.
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    I don't own any vinyl that I wouldn't play. I play my Benaroya and I play my Into the wild. Someone would really have to convince why a second VS Vinyl is worth $1500 dollars to me. It's rare! isn't a good enough answer for me.
  • Options
    I'd expect around 1700 on this item, it very rarely comes up.....

now back to that hoop and balls set...
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I'd expect around 1700 on this item, it very rarely comes up.....

now back to that hoop and balls set...

be and good boy and play wit yer hoop and balls
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    be and good boy and play wit yer hoop and balls

""WHAAAAT!!! Who doesnt like to play with there c*ck and balls? Come over here and sit down next to mamma and play with your c*ck and balls for a while.....Whack that big h*g for mamma!!""

LOVE that whole cd!! haha :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12